OK so I decided on the chop :straightface:

I was legit thinking the same thing you said now @InTheShed. I was reading a few threads and forums to see if anyone else got some of the same issues... I read mostly people waited a long period for the plant to "re-bud"... While I'm not sure about it and never thought of this situation.

Anyways so she came out a lot more nicer than what I thought.

20200102_181228.jpg

Sticky af!

20200102_181213.jpg

Nice size

20200102_223202.jpg

A lot more thicker than I thought.

20200102_223210.jpg

20200102_223217.jpg

20200102_223222.jpg

20200102_223701.jpg

20200102_223837.jpg

Left over smaller buds

Thank you guys very much! I would not have made it this far without all the help! :circle-of-love:

20200104_122730.jpg

So let's start off with good vibes...

Here is the cheese auto and she is starting to look ever so sexy! After all that I have grown she has gone through the flower cycle like expected. She is also taking that shape you generally see... I would say I'm proud but I only watered and fought 1 major issue. With that I can be proud but she did everything herself. She did make me want to do autos more. It is a lot of fun growing something so fast.

OK now on to the problematic one...
20200104_122739.jpg

So she seems to be undergoing what I believe is heat stress. She looks very floppy and some leaves seem battered by this pure sun and the heat...

I took her out to combat the mildew. In my current way I feel like "yeah you bitch, coming here with your bullshit" so I'm going to be adding a "cage" like thingie that I used last time for the ducts. Should be rather interesting tying things down. That method @Backlipslide uses with bamboo sticks now seems rather fantastic! I might give that a try too if I can't keep these flimsy branches up.

I guess it is safe to say there wasn't enough wind. I now see the difference wind makes to the plant!

Anyways back to work.

20200104_122734.jpg

OK so I decided on the chop :straightface:

I was legit thinking the same thing you said now @InTheShed. I was reading a few threads and forums to see if anyone else got some of the same issues... I read mostly people waited a long period for the plant to "re-bud"... While I'm not sure about it and never thought of this situation.

Anyways so she came out a lot more nicer than what I thought.

20200102_181228.jpg

Sticky af!

20200102_181213.jpg

Nice size

20200102_223202.jpg

A lot more thicker than I thought.

20200102_223210.jpg

20200102_223217.jpg

20200102_223222.jpg

20200102_223701.jpg

20200102_223837.jpg

Left over smaller buds
Congrats on the harvest brother! She does indeed look better all trimmed up! Colas are way fatter then it originally looked. Good job bro! That’s a great looking plant! I look forward to seeing the monster all trimmed up!

If you take a plant that's been inside most of its life (or even for a couple of weeks) and put it in the sun, it will burn the leaves. Moving plants into the sun after indoor living can take up to a week of slowly increasing the hours of sunlight it gets. It's called hardening off.
Oh! That is so fascinating!! So she will get used to it but needs bits by bits... Hmm I don't really want to lose her... But I also am highly irratated at her cause there is now three issues. OK maybe due to lack of knowledge in certain areas which I humbly always accept. It's is great to keep learning and I really appreciate the assistance!!

I do think she is done for... I came home after work to find her mauled by the sun. She has gone white and lost a load of leaves. Honestly although she is beautiful and smells like lemons I don't think I want to continue with her. She has given loads of problems and is now stressed beyond belief... I don't see time now for a plant that's finicky when I can make new ones.

I did however learn from this. My box as is I don't think is very good. After loads of research I feel that mold will be a problem with the paint I used. I have spent way too much money on the box that I could of bought a grow tent by now. I want to make one but I also don't want to go through so much to get it air tight and light proof...

At this moment I'm not sure what's my steps for the winter grow.

The next set of plants I want to grow would be those autos from @Smeegol so those will be done before winter comes...

Now that I have experienced coco I want to experience hydroponics. I'm doing so in the botanium but I want to try it in a bigger scale.

Terrible that the box hasn’t been up to the level of par you wanted it to. It sucks but your right, it would better to have just bought a tent from the get go. You wanted to build you a box, and you did it. You wouldn’t have known unless you tried. I agree with you on fumbling with the troubled plant, especially when you have more to pop. I know you’ll figure it out! :thumb:

Terrible that the box hasn’t been up to the level of par you wanted it to. It sucks but your right, it would better to have just bought a tent from the get go. You wanted to build you a box, and you did it. You wouldn’t have known unless you tried. I agree with you on fumbling with the troubled plant, especially when you have more to pop. I know you’ll figure it out! :thumb:
Thank you my good sir. Glad you agree. And thank you for that! I think that's a good way of thinking about it! This could of been a costly with a branded seed so I'm glad I hit the issue on a plant I haven't invested in...

Screenshot_20200105-214128_Chrome.jpg

I plan on getting this one. My current fans and lights can accommodate this space and I can grow 2 possible 3 in here.

120cm x 60cm x 150cm

Has sold out now 4 times since looking at it so it's in demand. It's R1659 which is about $116.

So get this... I go to sleep and it's clear skies.. Stars and all... 2 am I wake up to one helluva storm and now thinking of my flowering plants I want to rush out but damn it was raining. So I go back to sleep... Now it's 7 am I go outside and the big plant is feckd... Windd blew her over... Guess that was the sign.... Cheese is perfectly fine just wet. I want to dry her out.

Morning mr.DK sorry to hear about your reveg plant and sadly once you actually notice the tell tale signs it's already too late to reverse otherwise it's a lengthy process trying to revert into full flower again. All of my winter grow started to reveg on me and they were left with about 6 weeks to go so I chopped/harvested what I could and was still pleasantly surprised with the overall flowers and rewards thereof brother.

I'm glad to see you have some Stitch going as I ended up with mostly males on my last Stictch run and only 2 females which didn't enjoy this crazy heat we've been having and I've just left them to do their thing.

Thank you my good sir. Glad you agree. And thank you for that! I think that's a good way of thinking about it! This could of been a costly with a branded seed so I'm glad I hit the issue on a plant I haven't invested in...

Screenshot_20200105-214128_Chrome.jpg

I plan on getting this one. My current fans and lights can accommodate this space and I can grow 2 possible 3 in here.

120cm x 60cm x 150cm

Has sold out now 4 times since looking at it so it's in demand. It's R1659 which is about $116.

Whoo hoo I'm glad I saw this now as after my back scare in early dec ( infection in my spine at prev back op ) threw a big wrench in my gardening plans this year and not being able to do any lifting I decided to also get a tent so I can at least grow some flowers indoors now and keep myself busy as 6 weeks of only lying down or standing up only rather sucks now but it's a new year with lots of blessings I know it....

I've was gifted a Blue Kush clone from a close friend and I've been using lst and will flower her in her new home as my tent arrives this week so I'm really excited, please let us know when your tent arrives... :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom