Maybe Meijiu will be around here someday.

Best made lLEDs I’ve actually touched. And ai’ve seen and felt near all the top 10 - though only grown FC6500 and FCE4800 from Mars.

I’m really happy to be trying the HPS and CMH combo - just try it once. I think LED has it beat now. But at least I’ll I’ve tried it once.

No regrets.

❤️

Nick
Yeah LED's are superior no questions or doubt about that! I was instantly converted after my first LED run and ordered another panel for my other room.

Cheers!

Yeah LED's are superior no questions or doubt about that! I was instantly converted after my first LED run and ordered another panel for my other room.

Cheers!
A man with experience! Do you not find any potency different between LEDs and hids? I was thinking of doing a comparison with CMH and led in Jan with clones.

You mean side by side or CMH and LED together? Been seeing that’s a been a thing?

Nick
A man with experience! Do you not find any potency different between LEDs and hids? I was thinking of doing a comparison with CMH and led in Jan with clones.
The main differences are bud density and formation from my experience. Potency is about the same. The best of both world is running lanes with LED's and having HPS hanging in the middle between the lanes without any hoods. Then you get the extra bulk from HID's and superior bud structure with LED's.

IMG_20230620_155541232.jpg
IMG_20230620_155556429.jpg
IMG_20230620_155609718.jpg
IMG_20230620_155645787.jpg
IMG_20230620_155659826.jpg

450ppm / 0.9 EC in, 625ppm / 1.25 EC out

pH 6.1 in, 5.9 out. Raising input pH to 6.3.

Adjusted the pump feeding times, they've been changed throughout the grow. Realized I need to be stricter with reservoir fill level. The pump starts to pump less water the less water it has in the reservoir. Need to think of a new pump next cycle or think of a better solution. A diaphragm pump would work but I would like a quieter solution.

Second runoff reading:
600ppm / 1.2 EC, 700ppm / 1.4 EC out.

pH 6.5 in, pH 6.1 out.

How big is your res Wastei? & What pump you using? I need to sort out a bigger res for next round and smaller pots.
My pump is silent but magnetic.. was given it of some retired growers.

How big is your res Wastei? & What pump you using? I need to sort out a bigger res for next round and smaller pots.
My pump is silent but magnetic.. was given it of some retired growers.
A small tall 60 liters or 16 gallons that's easy to top off with a bucket. It's some cheap pump of and old drip rig. It's more than reliable and I've used it as a drain pump for well over ten years. Found a new one for 30 bucks new but I'm gonna look for a more stable and sturdy drain pump. I probably have a decent one in storage lol. I know I have a couple of low pressure diaphragm pumps that are not very loud.

You have a lot of good pumps for the consumer market over the pond compared to over here. Most of my pumps in Aero are American. Auto parts is also common to use in Aeroponics such as fuel pressure pumps.

What pump are you using @Greenvein?
Cheers!

A small tall 60 liters or 16 gallons that's easy to top off with a bucket. It's some cheap pump of and old drip rig. It's more than reliable and I've used it as a drain pump for well over ten years. Found a new one for 30 bucks new but I'm gonna look for a more stable and sturdy drain pump. I probably have a decent one in storage lol. I know I have a couple of low pressure diaphragm pumps that are not very loud.

You have a lot of good pumps for the consumer market over the pond compared to over here. Most of my pumps in Aero are American. Auto parts is also common to use in Aeroponics such as fuel pressure pumps.

What pump are you using @Greenvein?
Cheers!
I'm feeding 14 plants at once in 12L pots lol and my Res is 50L 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣 I need to make space to double the size then get 9L pots.
Check the storage first lol hopefully you have something nice in there 🤞🏽
I have a iwaki md 40r.. made in china I think and they have a us version that's slightly bigger but when I looked it up their quite expensive.

IMG_20230623_080944874.jpg
IMG_20230623_081558310.jpg

Noodles! Happy roots = happy vigorous plant!

Transplanted from 1 gallon to a 3gallon pot. Skywalker OG. Cheers!
That's some solid roots right there! 💪🏼Did you plant like that or free them up a bit?

Skywalker OG 👌🏽 let's go!

That's some solid roots right there! 💪🏼Did you plant like that or free them up a bit?

Skywalker OG 👌🏽 let's go!
I planted like that. I never touch the roots when I transplant. They cover all of the pot volume either way when they're done in flower. Being root bound is not as big of a problem in coir.

I just need to take some clones of her but she's more than ready to go! I still got some weeks left of Kali so I still have time to take clones. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom