Good looking flowers. How many different ways are you planning on consuming it? :)
I usually vape a full chamber of my Volcano and weigh about 4-5grams of the carboxylated/used stuff with some butter, boiling water and milk in the blender. Some times I add some berries at the end sometimes I don't. I probably consume 5-7 grams dried herb a day.

Sometimes I make concentrates and mix with E-juice when I need to travel. I have a press in the basement
IMG_20230911_182027236.jpg

I make this every week. It's the most important supplement for me as a medicinal cannabis user. I simmer 200g turmeric powder with 10g black pepper and a dash of sunflower lecithin. Depending on pain level and how much work I'm about to do I use more or less. If you use a lot it can be overpowering. It enhances the effect and half-life of Cannabis since it helps to bind stronger and opens up better pathways to the CB1 and CB2 receptors.

It also helps a lot with coughing and lung and throat health overall. It's a strong COX2 and TNF-a inhibitor, way more effective than other NSAID drugs.

Posting some pics to help people spot bud rot early to save our previous flowers!
IMG_20230924_180652679.jpg

See the curled down matt looking leaf?
IMG_20230924_180652679_1.jpg

No apparent mold but if you look inside
IMG_20230924_180719536.jpg

It has just started to inoculate with mold. Removed the fermented slightly brown part and saved almost all of it.
IMG_20230924_181001686.jpg

In the drying tent it goes! I check daily for leaves like that so I'm able to spot it early.

I use the vape more when it's too cold for me to smoke on the screened in porch out back. Only a few months a year.
I only heat the vape once per load and oftentimes put rosin on the flower too. :) I save the ABV and add it to my green dragon/tincture flower when i make it. I'm behind on making it at the moment, lot's of material waiting to be used.

I keep rosin in the freezer and have learned how to make vape juice with it and fill the empty threaded vape cartridges. They are pretty stealthy and it was my intention to use them traveling too. I just don't do a lot of traveling. :rolleyes:

IMG_6085.JPG
IMG_6086.JPG
IMG_6089.JPG
IMG_6090.JPG
IMG_6095.JPG

Day 64 since flip and she keeps on swelling and bulking up. No bud rot in sight but I record everyday with my phone and slow back the replay to get a better view than by eyes only.

I've tried some early not very dry flower in the Volcano and potency is really there. Heavy indica stone but still clear and won't but you to sleep after vaping one chamber.

IMG_6103.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6098.JPG
IMG_6101.JPG
IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG

Day 66 since flip! She's Finishing up! I would probably let her go a little longer but I'm running out of time and she's ripe enough for harvest. Big solid nugs for being an OG kush cross. Harvesting starts on Sunday. Cutting the main tops and letting the lowers go another week.

IMG_6103.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6098.JPG
IMG_6101.JPG
IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG

Day 66 since flip! She's Finishing up! I would probably let her go a little longer but I'm running out of time and she's ripe enough for harvest. Big solid nugs for being an OG kush cross. Harvesting starts on Sunday. Cutting the main tops and letting the lowers go another week.
Happy harvesting Wastei.

IMG_6103.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6098.JPG
IMG_6101.JPG
IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG

Some beautiful flower bro :goodjob: do you hanger dry or use a net? Actually I remember you hang but have a separate drying tent?

Some beautiful flower bro :goodjob: do you hanger dry or use a net? Actually I remember you hang but have a separate drying tent?
IMG_20230930_080047239.jpg

This is my drying tent for this run. Doing partial harvest. I'll hope it's enough otherwise I have more tents than I know of. I keep giving away old tents to friends.

Opening and flipping every nug every day to not get flat spots and mold.

Cheers!

IMG_6103.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6098.JPG
IMG_6101.JPG
IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG

They look beautiful to me :) and you know what your after for meds. :) Let the work begin.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

IMG_6104.JPG
IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6108.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6106.JPG

I decided to let her go another 5-7 days after all! The local weather report looks good and the dehumidifier is not running as hard as before. The bud rot issue seem to have been sorted by increasing silicate to 50ppm residual and humic/kelp extract seems to have sorted the issue and I haven't seen any thrips the last couple of weeks. Both Kelp and Silicate act as anti fungal agents.

Posting runoff reading soon! Having a break!:rollit:

IMG_6109.JPG
IMG_6111.JPG
IMG_6116.JPG
IMG_6112.JPG
IMG_6113.JPG

EC is rising and she's still packing on weight. pH 6.7 in, pH 6.1 out. Lowering input EC all the way down to 500ppm. Everything is leaning at this point, even the lowers.

Cheers!

IMG_6109.JPG
IMG_6111.JPG
IMG_6116.JPG
IMG_6112.JPG
IMG_6113.JPG

EC is rising and she's still packing on weight. pH 6.7 in, pH 6.1 out. Lowering input EC all the way down to 500ppm. Everything is leaning at this point, even the lowers.

Cheers!
Good thing you added the airflow. Those are some fat top colas. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good thing you added the airflow. Those are some fat top colas. :cheesygrinsmiley:
They are getting heavy! I also increased humic/kelp about 3 times higher than what I normally use. The outdoors guys use vast amounts of it and they still produce some fire. Silicate up from 30ppm to 50ppm residual.

I believe mixing the granules or preparing your own extract increases effectiveness since the active components in kelp get time to properly bind to the humic/fulvic acid. It was bubbling away for well over a week in the bottle after I made it and it was still some activity going on.

Hey brother she's looking chunky! looks like she wants to keep going 😂 have you got your next one lined up already?

Hey brother she's looking chunky! looks like she wants to keep going 😂 have you got your next one lined up already?
She could probably go 12-13 weeks but I will start chopping at the ~11 week mark. A couple of more days and she will be ripe and developed enough to start harvesting. Maybe on Sunday 75 days from flip?

I will have a couple of months of hiatus. I will probably still be as active on the forum and start new seeds in Mid to late January. I have a clone of Skywalker that I'll probably keep but I also have my friend running her year round.

She could probably go 12-13 weeks but I will start chopping at the ~11 week mark. A couple of more days and she will be ripe and developed enough to start harvesting. Maybe on Sunday 75 days from flip?

I will have a couple of months of hiatus. I will probably still be as active on the forum and start new seeds in Mid to late January. I have a clone of Skywalker that I'll probably keep but I also have my friend running her year round.
Fair enough bro, I'm sure you've plenty of flower! Will you continue with Coco next year or will we be seeing some aeroponics/Dwc? Either way I'll be down 😎

IMG_20231005_160026926.jpg
IMG_20231005_160042943.jpg
IMG_20231005_160018211.jpg
IMG_20231005_160000339.jpg
IMG_20231005_160012441.jpg

325ppm / 0.65 EC in, 1100ppm / 2.2 EC out.

pH 6.8 in. pH 6.0 out.

She's finishing, EC is ramping up and pH is low comes harvest. I need to raise input pH to ~ 7.1. Lowering input to 250ppm / 0.5 EC.

Fair enough bro, I'm sure you've plenty of flower! Will you continue with Coco next year or will we be seeing some aeroponics/Dwc? Either way I'll be down 😎
I'm going to put my Aero in boxes and maybe I set it up later this winter if I'm able to find a nice big accumulator tank to make it more quiet in operation.

I grow a lot of other stuff and coir suits me better in many ways since I can use the runoff straight for my peppers and tomatoes.

Back
Top Bottom