IMG_5880.JPG
IMG_5877.JPG
IMG_5876.JPG
IMG_5875.JPG
IMG_5874.JPG

400ppm / 0.8 EC in, 1000ppm / 2.0 EC out.

pH 6.5 in, pH 6.0 out.

I lot of buds popping through that net.
It's hard to get all of them in one picture! I believe the nets and support are doing a good job and I wont have to do much adjustments in terms of moving the tops around. I will take some more pictures from above to better see all of the tops. I need to buy more objectives for the camera. Haha I dont need another hobby lol! :rofl:

It's hard to get all of them in one picture! I believe the nets and support are doing a good job and I wont have to do much adjustments in terms of moving the tops around. I will take some more pictures from above to better see all of the tops. I need to buy more objectives for the camera. Haha I dont need another hobby lol! :rofl:
You are doing good at the growing weed hobby.

You are doing good at the growing weed hobby.
Thanks Keith! I believe you get a lot of other hobbies surrounding growing this plant. Making extracts, cooking food and taking good photos is all part of it!

IMG_20230909_210555192_HDR.jpg

The material that's left after extraction. Their stated numbers are very accurate at minimum 50% humic acid content, I guess the rest is fulvic. I consider 273g humic acid return from 500g as a very good result from extraction. The bottle was really heavy right after extraction so I expected good return.

Now I know the method is effective and works and I could probably shorten down the cooking time. I just wanted to make sure that I got everything extracted to get some proper data as a reference.

I can go on with my plans of adding about 150-170g of kelp extract to stay close to 5:2 humic/kelp ratio. I need to get it from my friend. I left all my kelp there 3 years ago and I only had like 150g spare at home. We share a lot of things and help each other out!
IMG_5912.JPG
IMG_5898.JPG

I need to order a new objective for the camera! I already know what I'm going to buy! Cheers!

IMG_20230910_160255927.jpg
IMG_5944.JPG
IMG_5942.JPG

Day 42. Values identical as yesterdays. Stable at 400ppm / 0.8 EC in, pH 6.5 in, pH 6.0 out.

I'm adding another fan in the middle of the tent. Taking some pictures later today.

IMG_20230910_174504878.jpg

I spotted and removed some minor bud rot today. I haven't done my job but today I installed the extra fan and the dehumidifier was full. Lowered RH to 50-55%.

The increased aeration and lowering of RH should sort it out. She's getting thick already! I cut off the mold and let the good part dry and be an early tester.
IMG_20230910_175505639.jpg

seems like you talked your self into that new hobby!
Haha! I've already ordered a few new objectives for the camera. Only one more and then I'm done...., and that's the way it usually goes with things!

Did you specifically look put for the mouldy ones or just an impromptu snack! 🤣
The latter haha! I've eaten moldy nugs here and there since forever and call me an idiot but I'm still here standing. o_O

I hope I got that part sorted now with better airflow and lower RH. It's my own fault from not checking the dehumidifier. She's fattening up early and needs every help to not get mold since she still has weeks to go. She's probably gonna be ready to chop at the ~60 day mark. ~70 days from flip.

Lowering RH to 47-53% interval. Down 3 points. I'm trying to keep temps down as much as I can in the tent to do as much as possible to combat rot. Turned my intake on again to the lung room. She's really swelling up and you can see changes daily. Lucky for me she's a sturdy girl.

IMG_5972.JPG
IMG_5969.JPG

400ppm / 0,8 EC in, 1050ppm / 2.1 EC out.

pH 6.7 in, pH 6.1 out.

Lowered temp to 26C / 79F and RH to 47-53%
IMG_5975.JPG

I also increased feed volume at every watering since I've seen very little to no runoff since yesterday. I'll monitor next feed in 5 minutes. She's drinking and eating more.

Back
Top Bottom