Yeah I forget your only day 45 😂 I was day 62 and all my other plants/pheno's was finished but one of them was showing some amber trichomes but still shooting out white pistols so I just chopped 🪓

I have only grown since last year so used to watch alot of the YouTube growers and quite enjoyed them but watching them and things they say I feel they are probably just dudes like myself.. some ere worse and I have my hand over my face watching them 😂

Finishing plants aswell after watching YouTube I have too starved plants to finish at a certain time frame only a few of my photos and all of my autos have actually stopped drinking and faded naturally. It is crazy but glad I found this site I've gathered alot more information and although some of it I still haven't put into practice I just like to experience it and trial the differences myself.
When to chop is also a preference for some like a couch locked effect and some don’t but you still can chop too early. I think the proof is in the final product. Imho CL🍀. :thumb:

The fine tune is looking good 👌🏽 have a great weekend bro ✌🏽
IMG_20230701_074306787_HDR.jpg

Thanks! The veg/mom tent is getting overcrowded. Skywalker OG is ready and could easily fill up a 4x4 if I were to put her in flower. Hoping Kali Mist is going to finish soon so I can start next cycle. They get fed 250ppm / 0.5EC every day.

Kali Mist mom's to the right is almost completely recovered. I got the clones from a friend of mine and they had been treated really badly. I believed the GSC cuts was infected with TMV(tobacco mosaic virus) or HPLV(Hops latent viroid). He grows a lot of Tobacco so it's no wonder if some of his plants are affected with TMV. I'm going to look for a better pheno of Kali. I had them rooted in the same tray but only Kali and GSC was affected. Skywalker OG seems pretty resistant to everything, very vigorous and strong plant!

Making some foliar with TRIA today, they always look happier after a treatment. Probably just going to run TRIA and Brass once again before entering flower. I only sprayed these girls twice so far since I'm a lazy boy! Lol!

Cheers!

When to chop is also a preference for some like a couch locked effect and some don’t but you still can chop too early. I think the proof is in the final product. Imho CL🍀. :thumb:
I think it's better to grow a strain with desired effects to full maturity and weight. You grow for medicinal effects and yield and yield and potency will suffer badly if you harvest early.

But I get it, it's hard to grow a Sativa to full maturity and most people can't manage to keep a plant alive for 3 months+ in flower.

Cheers!

This will be my backup journal collecting all my work. I'm on other sites but I found this site to be very active with a lot of active growers.

I'm a mostly hydro grower but I'm just as interested in organic gardening, that's what I do outdoors. Indoors is strictly hydro with Aero, Coir and DWC.

Currently running Kali Mist under Meijiu A8 650w. Feeding 1.1 EC in, 1.4 EC out with runoff. pH 5.5 in pH 6.3 out.

IMG_20230404_064037132.jpg

IMG_20230414_235407276.jpg

IMG_20230420_174642512.jpg

IMG_20230423_175711931.jpg

IMG_20230428_191700680.jpg

IMG_20230502_190308479.jpg

IMG_20230507_160402339_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230512_160601331_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230512_160545414.jpg

IMG_20230512_223211075_HDR.jpg

Updating every day or every other day. Feel free to comment and follow along. Of you have any question feel free to ask.

All the best of luck to all of you in your endeavors! Cheers!
Howdy I've done that Kali Mist a couple seasons ago it turned out pretty good it's a good plant! I was a hydro grower for a long time , I was ok at it but always was chasing my tail with an issue of some sorts! I switched to organic I wouldn't go back less issues,more sustainable, better flavors and way less work with better yield✌️

I think it's better to grow a strain with desired effects to full maturity and weight. You grow for medicinal effects and yield and yield and potency will suffer badly if you harvest early.

But I get it, it's hard to grow a Sativa to full maturity and most people can't manage to keep a plant alive for 3 months+ in flower.

Cheers!
I’m agreeing with you on that you can harvest too early! All’s I’m saying is that it’s also a preference as to how long you wait to chop when it’s finished. You can also wait too long, there’s a window of time. CL🍀

I’m agreeing with you on that you can harvest too early! All’s I’m saying is that it’s also a preference as to how long you wait to chop when it’s finished. You can also wait too long, there’s a window of time.
That's a true statement I usually try to wait until till I see 80% milky trichomes with%20 shine in my jewelers loop.
I don't wait until I see amber it's to much of a couch lock for me and not to mention the flowers like to put on girth that last week or 2 !

Howdy I've done that Kali Mist a couple seasons ago it turned out pretty good it's a good plant! I was a hydro grower for a long time , I was ok at it but always was chasing my tail with an issue of some sorts! I switched to organic I wouldn't go back less issues,more sustainable, better flavors and way less work with better yield✌️
Howdy! I believe coir is the best of both world. You get repeatable results indoors and you can add organic additives for flavours. I usually add light dose fish emulsion in late flower.

In terms of flavour I can't tell the difference between my buds grown in coir and a fully organic bud TBH other than my stuff smells and taste better than anything you can buy locally.

Cheers!

I use the Pacific Gro w/10% bio char fish and top dress (I recycle my soil my preference is LOS )a touch of K-mag in bloom the k mag seems to give them abundant flowers and GREAT aroma not cal mag , but K mag I don't use much else other than the dry amendment mix mostly a vegan mix except for the worm castings and fish I use and every now and again I brew a compost tea and dose with LAB depends on what the plants tell me ✌️

I use the Pacific Gro w/10% bio char fish and top dress (I recycle my soil my preference is LOS )a touch of K-mag in bloom the k mag seems to give them abundant flowers and GREAT aroma not cal mag , but K mag I don't use much else other than the dry amendment mix mostly a vegan mix except for the worm castings and fish I use and every now and again I brew a compost tea and dose with LAB depends on what the plants tell me ✌️
Nice! My Kali Mist is pretty light sensitive so I bet she would do great outdoors. Cheers!

Mine did outside tasted REALLY GOOD!! I gave a clone to a friend it's now one of his favorites! So it's a good choice in strain's
She's really good in a joint but not as good in a vape. I don't mind the mossy peppery flavour when vaping but she has a completely different flavour when smoked!

IMG_20230701_155330621.jpg
IMG_20230701_155339834.jpg
IMG_20230701_155354076.jpg
IMG_20230701_155400649.jpg
IMG_20230701_155406725.jpg
IMG_20230701_155413056.jpg
IMG_20230701_155425954.jpg
IMG_20230701_155420503.jpg

First runoff reading:
550ppm / 1.1 EC in, 800ppm / 1.55 EC out

Second runoff reading:
550ppm / 1.1 EC in, 800ppm / 1.57 EC out

pH 7.0 in, pH 6.0 out.

Not to high runoff, anything under 850ppm / 1.7 EC is acceptable in flower.

IMG_20230702_080436840_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

Woke up and fed the vegging girls, they get fed 250ppm/0.5 EC at ~ pH 6.5. I just dimmed the light down (100w) in a 3x3. Not many weeks left for Kali but these girls just keep on increasing their growth rate.

Made some foliar spray. I had to reconstitute the stock 200ppm Triacontanol solution. I think I added to little polysorbate20 to keep it in solution for any longer periods of time. I weighed 0.1g 98% Triacontanol extract and added 2ml of polysorbate instead of maybe 0.5ml last time. I posted the whole procedure earlier in the journal. Then I added 0.1g hydrolysed whey isolate and 0.6g humic/kelp mix to 1 liter of water. Then pH down to 5.8.

Cheers!

Tried some semi wet Kali in the vape and potency is there for sure. Trippy, blissful and energetic. I can't imagine how the effect gonna be when dried and cured. Got more lit than I expected this morning! Lol!

Last pf our Kali Mist is being trimmed now.

We ran them to just over 11 weeks I think. Get training asap! Ours were like Mr Tickles from the Mr Men books - arms and hands everywhere!

Its not a great yielder, but thats the pure sativa for you - fun fact - I heard Simon the breeder lost his whole stock in a raid 10-15 years back and had to recreate it from scratch.

Not really tried it yet. Is was hanging for about 3 weeks. It will go in the basket for another week and then Grove Bags for cure.

We’re keeping some clones and mothers but not running it in the next grow. The extra couple of weeks it needs mess a bit with the grow cycle. We want to knock the next 21 out in 8-9 weeks and the builders are already 2 weeks late starting our rebuild!

The other two strains are both from Simon as well. I’m not going to have much left to sell I carry on smoking it myself!

Nick

IMG_4357.jpeg
IMG_4358.jpeg

Tried some semi wet Kali in the vape and potency is there for sure. Trippy, blissful and energetic. I can't imagine how the effect gonna be when dried and cured. Got more lit than I expected this morning! Lol!
Yeah, wait till it's finished if you're liking it now!!!🥴🥴🥴🥴

Back
Top Bottom