Organic Biscotti 2.0, The Plug By Fudo

Actually I just re-read that and it appears we’re all having separate conversations lol. I used the word “come” to denote next in line of process. I thought Otter meant my timing was spot on in the drying. So yeah, nothing coming from the zon, which makes my wife happy. :laugh:I’ve got some left over packs from last time. As long as they’re in a sealed jar they last a long time. Need more hygrometers though. I keep breaking them.

What size pots? Great weights!
7 gallon bags. You’re right though Otter, you need a solid 2 months of veg for organic. I got the same amount with 5, 7 gallon bags with only like 2 more weeks of veg. I’d have to look, but it’s not a lot more time. Problem is I need room to move around and I’m never exactly sure when to flip them. They could have gone a while longer this time and I’d still have had some room. Kinda a guessing game.

Thanks Krissi! Actually I just re-read that and it appears we’re all having separate conversations lol. I used the word “come” to denote next in line of process. I thought Otter meant my timing was spot on in the drying. So yeah, nothing coming from the zon, which makes my wife happy. :laugh:
That's important!!! Very!
I’ve got some left over packs from last time. As long as they’re in a sealed jar they last a long time. Need more hygrometers though. I keep breaking them.
These hygrometers ugh! They break on their own! I buy bulk packs of batteries for them and like the 24 pack on Amazon...cheaper since they always stop working!

7 gallon bags. You’re right though Otter, you need a solid 2 months of veg for organic. I got the same amount with 5, 7 gallon bags with only like 2 more weeks of veg. I’d have to look, but it’s not a lot more time. Problem is I need room to move around and I’m never exactly sure when to flip them. They could have gone a while longer this time and I’d still have had some room. Kinda a guessing game.
I have to figure my tent space and veg time with this quad thing if I go for it again. I think I will. 5's are going to be the next try. These are 3's and one 5. We are the borg, it's futile to not conform.

Finally got it all jarred up with the tops on. I’m still keeping them cracked a little but they’re almost there.
I’m taking the down time to do some renovations I’ve been meaning to do for a while. I’m getting rid of all the mylar and boxing it all in with wood. The heat duct cover is finished, now all that’s left is the window box. I’m also installing a regular water spigot. I’ll tie into the copper pipe in the ceiling and run it down the inside of the wall then make a 90 degree turn through the wall to the outside. The pex line isn’t the most reliable and the pressures pretty weak.
Well that’s pretty much it for this journal. Thanks for all the help and I’ll tag everyone when I get another one going. Have a great night.

92AFC9E8-0EBF-4D43-B88D-BC1EA7B60B59.jpeg

A6C30BFA-88FD-4AD9-BB32-22FA4772E683.jpeg

3FBC9429-70D3-425A-8FA5-E2D44EF8370E.jpeg

D2B996A9-BB65-42C3-B401-ED46050311BB.jpeg

Nice set of jars and construction notes you've got going on Fudo! :goodluck: with the projects, and I'll be looking forward to what's next. Besides tagging, drop a link to your next journal here!

:nomo:
Will do, thanks Shed!

Back
Top Bottom