9lb Biscotti F1 Reg Test

I forgot to mention that I got the Bazooka Painted, installed and running. All the joints where it's intended to stay together are epoxied together and it only comes apart in 3 pieces.
Not bad for a couple disposable munchie jugs and a little hard wall dryer vent.
I had to epoxy the joints because it goes out the sunny side of the house and the light was reflecting in the vent and bleeding through all the seams, yeah that's not happening here.

IMG_20230916_100213.jpg

I forgot to mention that I got the Bazooka Painted, instead and running. All the joints where it's intended to stay together are epoxied together and it only comes apart in 3 pieces.
Not bad for a couple disposable munchie jugs and a little hard wall dryer vent.
I had to epoxy the joints because it goes out the sunny side of the house and the light was reflecting in the vent and bleeding through all the seams, yeah that's not happening here.

IMG_20230916_100213.jpg
Very cool setup and the plants look great 👍. Great job amigo. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Just a gap fill kinda day..
I don't know if anyone is interested in this but I just wanted to put it out for anyone who may want to build a Bazooka. That's what I'm calling it anyway and it was created by me right here on 420 Magazine for anybody that wants to make one..
Just a few pics of what I did.
Simple build and the only tools I used is a tape measure, utility knife and a Dremel with a cut wheel.
In pic 1 you can see how it fits the top of the fans.
Nothing more than a 4 inch hole.
Pic 2 is how the hard wall dryer vent hooks in.
Nothing more than a 4 inch hole.
Pic 3 and 4 is the open ended cans.
All I did was cut the bottom off of one jug and the top off another and epoxied it together.
Pic 5 is how I fixed the sun bleeding in around the vent.
Nothing more than the top off a jug. The last 2 pics shows where it comes apart for cleaning, when disassembled it's only 3 pieces.
I'm not real good at explaining things but as you can see it's not a hard build and it's nothing more than disposable munchie jugs and a little hard wall dryer vent.
All the seams have been bonded with bondo body putty from the inside on the vent tube and everything plastic I used monkey snot, AKA Gorilla glue epoxy.
I hope someone finds this useful.
Much love and appreciation for this forum💚

IMG_20230917_080904.jpg

IMG_20230917_080918.jpg

IMG_20230917_080946.jpg

IMG_20230917_081003.jpg

IMG_20230917_081017.jpg

IMG_20230914_142107.jpg

IMG_20230917_085745.jpg

IMG_20230917_085757.jpg

Update 9/23/23: And just like that week 8 is in the books. I'm going to let them ride for a few more days yet but I'm just about there.
I went through and cleaned them out this morning so I don't have as much to do when I decide to take them. I'm going to be taking the RXA this morning so I'm going to be getting my next run ready.
I'm going to be doing a Trailer Trash F1 photo in a SIP, I'm not going to be doing a journal but I'll hit the show them forum once and awhile.
All in all everything seems to be going well with them so forward I go.
Let's see what the next few days bring 💚

IMG_20230923_080309.jpg

IMG_20230923_080323.jpg

IMG_20230923_080332.jpg

IMG_20230923_080404.jpg

GOOD NEWS -GOOD NEWS .
The lady that took my light Friday to fix it brought it back this morning and it's working like a brand new light 💚
She put a brand new driver in the left side and the best thing is,,, you can't even tell she had it apart. Fixed for the price of the new driver and a little don't forget about me and the dept will be paid..
Life is beautiful in the Bud Bunker 💚

Edit for clarity..
I had to pay for the repair myself.
Although this light is only 14 months old it wasn't covered under the warranty due to it was a sponsored product.
I'm sure had I payed for it they would've taken care of it for me.

IMG_20230926_074444.jpg

IMG_20230926_075022.jpg

Update 9/27/23:
I was going to try to push these little 9lb Biscotts until the 1st of Croptober but they would be way more than this old man is looking for.
I got everything wet trimmed and hanging, so it's just the waiting game now to see what I end up with.
I never claimed to be a professional gardener but I made it to the end and that's good enough for me.
All in all everything went fairly well with this run other than my light issue.
I'm going to get everything scrubbed and cleaned up and move my SIP over to this crib and get ready to play the game again.
I'm not going to be doing a journal for the SIP but the SIP club is where I'm headed.
I'm going to close with this..
Thank you all for following along and for the kind words and encouragement along the way.
I know that I have a lot of work to do to become a much better grower, but I have to lay my foundation before I can build the house.
Thanks for allowing me into your world.
It's greatly appreciated 💚

IMG_20230927_072147.jpg

IMG_20230927_094131.jpg

Update 9/27/23:
I was going to try to push these little 9lb Biscotts until the 1st of Croptober but they would be way more than this old man is looking for.
I got everything wet trimmed and hanging, so it's just the waiting game now to see what I end up with.
I never claimed to be a professional gardener but I made it to the end and that's good enough for me.
All in all everything went fairly well with this run other than my light issue.
I'm going to get everything scrubbed and cleaned up and move my SIP over to this crib and get ready to play the game again.
I'm not going to be doing a journal for the SIP but the SIP club is where I'm headed.
I'm going to close with this..
Thank you all for following along and for the kind words and encouragement along the way.
I know that I have a lot of work to do to become a much better grower, but I have to lay my foundation before I can build the house.
Thanks for allowing me into your world.
It's greatly appreciated 💚

IMG_20230927_072147.jpg

IMG_20230927_094131.jpg
Congrats on your harvest Amigo. :welldone:
Great work.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

23 days scene I chopped the 9lb Biscotts and we hit the jars.
7.14 oz from 3 plants, not my best harvest but a harvest nonetheless.
I'm going to keep 4 and run 3.14 into bubble hash for the light lady for the huge favor and fix she did for me.
All in all it was a fairly good run, a few things went south on me but I'll get better with little time.
Thanks for following along it's greatly appreciated.
Until the next time,, keep it green my friends 💚

IMG_20231008_095540.jpg

23 days scene I chopped the 9lb Biscotts and we hit the jars.
7.14 oz from 3 plants, not my best harvest but a harvest nonetheless.
I'm going to keep 4 and run 3.14 into bubble hash for the light lady for the huge favor and fix she did for me.
All in all it was a fairly good run, a few things went south on me but I'll get better with little time.
Thanks for following along it's greatly appreciated.
Until the next time,, keep it green my friends 💚

IMG_20231008_095540.jpg
Nice.

Back
Top Bottom