Hello and thank you for having me

Bud Bokashi

Just saying hello and thank you for allowing me into the community.
I've been at this hobby for about 2 years now so I have much to learn, but I guess that's why most of us are here.
I went full on organic about a year ago when I learned how to make my own Bokashi soil and never looked back, now I'm to the point where, if I don't make it my plants don't get it. I'm just starting a new run, they're going to be a week above the surface this Saturday so I'll be doing a grow log on the progress.
They're 9lb Biscotts F1 reg Photo that I'm testing for a friend.
Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join your family it's greatly appreciated.
Much love my friends 💚

Welcome to the 420 family brother :welcome: the pleasure is ours thank you for signing up and sharing your time and experience with us! Any pictures you'd like to share?

I hope by grow log you mean grow journal? 😂 It's a great part of the site where we can follow along, learn and share experiences.

Take a browse and get involved bud ull always be welcome! Looking forward to growing with you 😎✌🏽

I went full on organic about a year ago when I learned how to make my own Bokashi soil and never looked back, now I'm to the point where, if I don't make it my plants don't get it
That's great. I've gone down the KNF and Jadam rabbit holes.

If I can figure out how to link it to this post I will, so if you want to you can see how it goes.
Here you go.

I've been at this hobby for about 2 years now so I have much to learn, but I guess that's why most of us are here.
I went full on organic about a year ago when I learned how to make my own Bokashi soil and never looked back, now I'm to the point where, if I don't make it my plants don't get it. I'm just starting a new run, they're going to be a week above the surface this Saturday so I'll be doing a grow log on the progress.
Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join your family it's greatly appreciated.
Much love my friends 💚
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Bud Bokashi. The best pro-cannabis/growers site on the internet. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::cheer::party::theband: :circle-of-love::420:

Welcome to the 420 family brother :welcome: the pleasure is ours thank you for signing up and sharing your time and experience with us! Any pictures you'd like to share?

I hope by grow log you mean grow journal? 😂 It's a great part of the site where we can follow along, learn and share experiences.

Take a browse and get involved bud ull always be welcome! Looking forward to growing with you 😎✌🏽
I have 2 going now.
The front one is a Super Lemon Haze and the other one is a Big Bud. The BB has about 4.5 more weeks and the slh around 6 more weeks.
I ran these on a 12/12 light schedule from the start.

IMG_20230524_172112.jpg

I have 2 going now.
The front one is a Super Lemon Haze and the other one is a Big Bud. The BB has about 4.5 more weeks and the slh around 6 more weeks.
I ran these on a 12/12 light schedule from the start.

IMG_20230524_172112.jpg
welcome ,happy growing :circle-of-love:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Bud Bokashi

Nice looking ladies you have there.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thank you. I'm thinking about starting another journal on a RuntzXAfghani that I'm going to be running with 3 test beans. 2 journals at once, just a thought though.
Anyway, thank you for the kind words my friend 💚

Much love my friends 💚
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome::high-five::ciao: best place for cannabis enthusiasts. :green_heart:
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
If you need help with anything at all , I'm always available like this - @Bill284
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Doing two journals isn't bad, after you get everything setup and started.
A lot of growers normally do two journal the same time. Some for one plant and some for multiple plants/strains.

I see you have listed your journal in your signature already; as long as your journal is in your signature other grower will be able to find it.
Yeah I got the linking figured out last night.
I'm just prepping a starter pot for the RuntzXAfghani.
Might as well run 2 at a time.
I'll link it soon.

Much love my friends 💚
Welcome aboard! Hundreds and hundreds of years worth of wisdom lurking these halls! I look forward to seeing what you have on the menu!

Back
Top Bottom