Thanks

chuckyroccs

High everyone want to just say hello and glad to be part of this community. I'm a medical user but I live well lets just say its not the friendliest state to cannabis users. Anyway I'm hoping to learn some tips on the growing end. Thanks for having me. :thumb:

Hi Chucky!!

Welcome to 420! It's great to have you join us. I'm in Canada and although we're pretty liberal (with a conservative government) we don't have the friendliest laws either. I'm also a medicinal patient and along with this magazine it's changed my life. I can't explain well enough how joining this magazine and meeting such incredible people has saved me and my life.

Before coming here I was lost in the marijuana world and unaware of where to begin. I came here and my skills sky rocketed. My medication was amazingly effective and gardening itself is quite therapeutic.

I don't think you'll have a problem fitting in. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Consider checking out the guidelines and check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab. Tons of information there for all skill levels.

I'll see you around the yard!

Back
Top Bottom