Introduction & Thanks!

MeezyKushOG

Thrilled to be a part of such a great group. I've been reading countless posts and maybe stalking a few photos. I hope to be able to add to the group as much as possible. I just started my first tent grow, 3x3 with 4 plants under a @Mars Hydro TSW2000. I did create a journal JUST IN CASE anyone wants to follow along with my giant learning curve . Thanks to everyone for being so open to helping and showing guidance. I'm here to learn so I appreciate any and all feedback!

Hi @MeezyKushOG & welcome to :420:

Be sure to drop a link for your journal!

Here's a handy how to for getting around:

I did create a journal JUST IN CASE anyone wants to follow along with my giant learning curve .
Cool, now link it to your signature.

Sense you already are above ground, let's get to work.

Do you know an the saying, an image is worth worth a thousand words.
So let's get started with you starting a grow journal. Link below.

Oh ya, after you get over 50 post, you can enter our contest and win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Edit: over medicated. :rofl: Only slightly :rofl:

Cool, now link it to your signature.

Sense you already are above ground, let's get to work.

Do you know an the saying, an image is worth worth a thousand words.
So let's get started with you starting a grow journal. Link below.

Oh ya, after you get over 50 post, you can enter our contest and win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Edit: over medicated. :rofl: Only slightly

:rofl:
@Tokin Roll unfortunately there is no button to attach a link to my grow journal when creating a signature. Here is a screenshot:
Screenshot_20210811-060048_Chrome.jpg

Any ideas on why that option may not be available to me? I am able to drop links in posts, just not in my signature.

@Tokin Roll unfortunately there is no button to attach a link to my grow journal when creating a signature. Here is a screenshot:
Screenshot_20210811-060048_Chrome.jpg

Any ideas on why that option may not be available to me? I am able to drop links in posts, just not in my signature.
You should be able to setup a signature.
The three dots next to the happy face touch on it and see if the link is in there !

Yeah, unfortunately the three dots next to the emoji icon only give me the drop-down that is the second row of buttons in my screenshot above.
Try the dots on the right side

I believe your there.

Just copy and paste the link. This is your intro link

Tok..

I believe your there.

Just copy and paste the link. This is your intro link

Tok..
The attach link button magically appeared this afternoon, I SWEAR it wasn't there last night :bongrip: lol. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom