West Hippie With North Atlantic Seeds Does DWC

Time for a variety grow of new seeds plus some Acapulco Gold . Sticking with the 5 gallon buckets but not the 6" baskets as I prefer 4" unless I'm going for a 2 pound plant then 6" is fine . The girls are in the 3'x3' tent waiting for another 10 days then a week under the the light that's taking them through flower .
I'll be using the cheap nutrients plus some AN big bud , bud candy and for the last two weeks overdrive. Tried it this last grow . Now for the seed line up .
Ethos freebie Lemon-Cherry Gelato x Grandpa Cookies #6 I couldn't find anything on them sorry . First seed popped without the leaves second as you'll see has done great .
Ethos Mandarin Cookies V2 (Ethos Cookies #12 x Mandarin Sunset)
60-70 days
25/33% THC ?
Barney's Farms Runtz Muffin (Zkittlez x Gelato #33 x Orange Punch)
55-65 days
29% THC
Barney's Farms Dosidos 33 (Dosidos x Gelato #33)
60-70days
22-28% thc
Last is Acapulco Gold by Barney's

Got them in Burple and back light .

Some appealing genetics that you're kicking off with West - nice!
Thanks Stunger I'm after the contest instead of one two pound plant indoor grows . I've got a lot of catching up journals . I got the Lemon Cherry as a freevie and couldn't find any info . And welcome to the grow .

Aaah a start to finish of how DWC is done I need this one. 🤣 I need to try me some ethos 🧬 heard and seen alot of good 👌

I'm thinking of subscribing to this one...should I? Oh what the heck, maybe I'll get to see the cost spreadsheet at the end to make it worth it!

:ciao:
Since someone got me started on a cheap nutrient.no need for $ anymore it's all win win situation on the spread sheet end . I will be subscribing to the bottom of your post shortly .

Aaah a start to finish of how DWC is done I need this one. 🤣 I need to try me some ethos 🧬 heard and seen alot of good 👌
No clones this time all seeds in the cloner. Ethos Mandarin have you seen this one ? I want to see another because it's one stretching gal just run off from the others and all I did was go from 24 hours to 18 hours then stretched like I was in flower .

No clones this time all seeds in the cloner. Ethos Mandarin have you seen this one ? I want to see another because it's one stretching gal just run off from the others and all I did was go from 24 hours to 18 hours then stretched like I was in flower .
Hey WH,
Never grown Ethos but only heard great things about his genetics.
Going to be a great show, hope you are doing well brother.
Cheers

Hey WH,
Never grown Ethos but only heard great things about his genetics.
Going to be a great show, hope you are doing well brother.
Cheers
Physically I'm doing great since getting rid of gas heat .
Ethos Lemon cherry and Mandarin Cookies sound like the awesome Canadian Dosidos .
Also great to see you back . As I said earlier I've got a lot of catching up to do .

Does your crew enjoy smoking the Acapulco Gold? :) It's become a favorite with me.:love: It's plenty strong, so there's other ways to enjoy it, besides smoking too.:hmmmm::bong:
It is a favorite over here also , I made rosin caps which like you I Loved it . I'd get stoned but look up and I'm washing the truck and car plus the utv needed a little mud off her , anything that needed done I was on top of it ,can't wait for her to be curing .

Thank you KeithLemon and Dankman_420 was fixing to introduce the girls and born on dates .
Lemon Cherry
used both seeds first came up without wings .
Born on date 01/07/24
Veg start date 01/21/24
4 grams a gallon MC x 3 gallons 12 total , cal-mag 10 mL total and Z-7 for the high bucket temp .
Acapulco Gold
Fast start seeds
Born on date 01/02/24
Veg start date 01/16/24
Same nutrient setup here .
Mandarin Cookies
Another fast start wild spread out gal
Born on date 01/02/24
Veg start date 01/16/24
Same nutrients
Dosidos #33
Had to do two seeds first cracked open but stop there.
Born on date 01/09/24
Veg start date 01/23/24
Same nutrients
Runtz Muffin
Have been wanting to try this one , had to use two seeds here, couldn't figure why this one came to the surface and stopped .
Born on date 01/09/24
Veg start date 01/23/24
Here is the girls just hanging out
I'm going to add all of what I use (MC, bud candy, big bud, overdrive) during the grow plus TDS , PH , bucket top off and Temps.
Have a great rest of Sunday everyone.

Ethos Mandarin have you seen this one ?
I definitely have not seen this one grown but all your ladies look healthy as F*.
Does your water temps stay quite chilled?

Thank you KeithLemon and Dankman_420 was fixing to introduce the girls and born on dates .
Lemon Cherry
used both seeds first came up without wings .
Born on date 01/07/24
Veg start date 01/21/24
4 grams a gallon MC x 3 gallons 12 total , cal-mag 10 mL total and Z-7 for the high bucket temp .
Acapulco Gold
Fast start seeds
Born on date 01/02/24
Veg start date 01/16/24
Same nutrient setup here .
Mandarin Cookies
Another fast start wild spread out gal
Born on date 01/02/24
Veg start date 01/16/24
Same nutrients
Dosidos #33
Had to do two seeds first cracked open but stop there.
Born on date 01/09/24
Veg start date 01/23/24
Same nutrients
Runtz Muffin
Have been wanting to try this one , had to use two seeds here, couldn't figure why this one came to the surface and stopped .
Born on date 01/09/24
Veg start date 01/23/24
Here is the girls just hanging out
I'm going to add all of what I use (MC, bud candy, big bud, overdrive) during the grow plus TDS , PH , bucket top off and Temps.
Have a great rest of Sunday everyone.
Great looking plants really nice. 🍋

I definitely have not seen this one grown but all your ladies look healthy as F*.
Does your water temps stay quite chilled?
Right now running high Temps as I'm not in a controlled environment. I've been adding Z-7 every 3 days to make up for it . 73° is my busting out Temps I like to stay at .

Back
Top Bottom