West Hippie With North Atlantic Seeds Does DWC

Day 30 of 12/12 lights went out yesterday so I came back and checked my timers as I changed both timers to digital . Found out why I was still in stretch 14 hours on 10 off . The stretch only slowed after 21 days but kept reaching for the lights. Thought it was my inkbird controller taped up all lights . Hell it wouldn't be one of my grows if I didn't screw something up .
Here is all these long neck girls . I did 100% big bud and nobody liked it , it put the MC over the top on nitrogen my bad . 50% never showed any problems.
Have a great Sunday everyone.

Good morning West. :) I've had better luck with the mechanical timers. :hmmmm::rolleyes: I tried the plug-in digital timers on my water pump a few years ago, because the mechanical ones shortest "on" time was 15 minutes, and running the pump at it's slowest filled my tray in less than eight, and the overflow ran for 7 minutes.:rolleyes: Anyway, the digital ones kept resetting. :( I think I've only replaced 3 mech timers in about 12 years.

I can't get a surgery date scheduled to put me back together,:( so I've planted my four MAC seeds, and will plant the Purple Ghost Candy when the MAC is ready to go into one of the flood and drains.:) I will run a few CO2 buckets to get an average for what they put out, then I'll crank the CO2 system up.:cheesygrinsmiley: I just ordered a 2nd 20lb tank, so I should be fixed. :)
I'll start my journals soon. After the sprouting is done. :)

The doc said I should only be in the hospital for 3-4 days after surgery, so hopefully the plants will make it while I'm gone.:)

I hope they can find a way! :goodluck:
Thanks Shed. :) They claim they'll be putting me back together, just can't get a date now,:rolleyes: not even a month,:oops: so I'll just start growing and hope for the best in regards to timing, and things going south in the grow, when not attended to. Mainly drinking a lot and taking the reservoir down too far and possible PH crashing. :hmmmm::bong:

Day 35 of 12/12 well figured out it was 13/11 on/off for 4 weeks . The girls are building buds . As I said before only 50% of big bud would work perfectly. All my tips blew out from 100% plus a little nitrogen effect . Three girls are taking a gallon a day Acapulco Gold and Mandrin Cookies are 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 gallons . I get over this pneumonia I'll have more to share Everyone have a great weekend.

I hope you get to feelin better real soon, West..!👍

Thanks everyone it ended up to be more than pneumonia but back home girls went six days without water or nutrients Dosidoe33, Runtz Muffin and Lemon Cherry were a little tough to revive Dosidoe33 still giving me a problem after three days of TLC , Acapolco Gold and Mandarin Cookies would be a great droughting candidates . Pics from two days ago should have taken sooner as it looked only promising on the AG and MCookies .

Took some trich shots as LC says 7 to 9 weeks at 7-1/2 weeks now .

Back
Top Bottom