West Hippie With North Atlantic Seeds Does DWC

Sorry about the 2 weeks hiding behind the wheel of a plow . I did take care of the girls , looks like I needed to move sooner cause I have flat sides on the Mandarin Cookies, lemon Cherry and Dosidos33 . Acapulco Gold and Runtz Muffin perfectly round .
Lemon Cherry
49/35/9 Born on days/Veg days/Flower days 02/25/23
TDS 683ppm
Water level down 3/4 gallon
Water Temp 73.0°f
PH 6.6 was 5.9 adjusted to 5.8
Acapulco Gold
54/40/9. 02/25/23
TDS 921 PPM
Water Level down 3/4 gallon
Water Temp 73.9°f
PH 5.6 all good
Mandarin Cookies
55/41/9. 02/25/23
TDS 740 ppm
Water level down 1 gallon
Water Temp 73.4°f
PH 6.3 adjusted to 5.8
Dosido #33
52/33/9. 02/25/23
TDS 543 ppm
Water level down 1 gallon
Water Temp 73.0°f
PH 6.2 has been here three days now adjusted to 5.6 for some mag rises quickly !
Runtz Muffin
47/33/9. 02/25/23
Tds 362 ppm old bucket
Water level down 1/2 gallon
Water temp 72.9°f
PH 5.8 falling
TDS 1279 ppm Fresh bucket but this is way high for 6 grams !
Water level 4 gallons ro 7ppm 6.8 ph
Water temp 73.8°f
PH 5.4
Controlled climate
Have a great Sunday Everyone.

You do know that every time you disappear for two weeks it makes us nervous :nervous-guy:though since you got rid of that heater maybe we shouldn't worry any more! Also, the topic of toxic heaters came up in my thread recently and you're not alone in finding out it was that that was killing you. :eek:

Anyway, the plants look terrific in those pics, and if there's a flat side on any of them it must be facing the wall. :)

I read it in your thread about the heater silent but deadly. Just lightning a cook stove without the exhaust fan on is 1500-2000 ppm standing in front of it. My home depot digital monitor appears to work very well at $55 . I've felt so great I've made the mistake and asked the neighbors if they need help so I've plowed over 7000 acres and start seeding asap . Don't worry about me the only thing they've found it hurt my kidneys and they only give me a problem in the morning till relieved.
Just walked in the grow area and what do I see first frigging ant and there dead everywhere covered in DE

Only one girl looks a little behind , Lemon Cherry with her stubby leaves just stay flat , Mandarin Cookies is the second weird one .
Here's the girls crowded
Running free no touch girls

Llemon Cherry

Thanks @scottaythey just need to slow there stretch Mandarin Cookies and Dosido #33 keep heading into the light .
@InTheShed I've never had short fat leaves like the Lemon Cherry . Can't wait to get ahold of the Acapulco Gold with the Candida capsules.
I got to try my new Candida caps this morning just taking one and now waiting for the Candy Kush caps to kick in half hour behind the Candida for the test of feel great or high in the mix . Here's yesterday's pics hadn't made it to the out back yet for today's.

Now those are nice and healthy plant very nice to look at. :goodjob: :thumb:🍋
Thank's Keith just a five gallon bucket a little MC backed up by cal-mag is normally what I use . This time adding Bud Candy all thru flower , Big Bud second week thru week four and overdrive last two weeks.

Stellar plants and waiting to hear on the capsule report!
Definitely held it's ground at 50mL never got high just the great feeling from the mix . Still using the 18mL candy kush I haven't squished any fresh candy yet as the 18mL caps gets me wasted later at night .

Didn't need the rain yet but work is done , well in the fields. I've been out here since 7:20am girls needed four out of five changes . Only one I could put up on the table for day 21 of defol, these girls I couldn't find a problem at all . There were a few days that took two gallons + to top off . All I'll have today is pics before and after . Bud Candy and Big Bud mixed with my MC very well but all the ph shoot for 6.2 every day soever other day I I went to 5.4 instead of 5.8 and sure enough 6.2 every time . Not complaining as long as no problems arise.
Need to finish the defol but covered in DE from crawling on the floor .

Girls are building buds quite quickly since the major defol but the Runtz Muffin is closing the nodes tightly. The Dosido #33 has long skinny leaves ? Nothing like the Dosido I had before actually looks like the Acapulco Gold. I'm just happy there are no deficiencies roots still white surprisingly after the high Temps at the other grow room . The buckets have been maintaining 73°f since moving them , canopy temp 76°f .
6 grams a gallon MC , 5 mL calmag a gallon, 3 mL a gallon each of Big Bud and Bud Candy .

This girl is perfect for very little space .

That's some nice-looking plants WH. 🍋
Thanks Keith sorry I didn't put everything in that I usually do. Next grow old flood and drain with two 5 gallon bucket grows . Promise I'll record everything.
Thanks WakkaDerpin I've got a lot of catching up ito do in the grow journals .
For those that are fixing to retire tell your kids not the world seems like I have more work than I want . World just let me grow !

Back
Top Bottom