Hello

EHuGG

Hi, I'm EHuGG. As you can probably see I'm 24 years old, and this is my first year getting into cannabis growing/cultivation. I consider myself to be among a new generation of growers/cultivators, and hopefully with some luck and guidance from our elders we can be a prosperous and Involved Generation, for Promoting the awareness and Ideally,the acceptance of cannabis both socially and legally as we go forward into the future. As far as introductions are concerned I hope that suffices. I look forward to being an active and engaged user of the 420 magazine forums. I hope everyone else is doing well, and staying out of jail, where applicable. Can't wait to read more posts, so I'm off see you in a different thread. ;)

-EHuGG

Hey. Im mzblaze229. I'm 21. I am actually just getting into the growing of cannabis myself. This is going to be very exciting. Looking around the site i see there are alot of active members. I know i will be able to find all the help i need throught the process. i already seen a thread about getting rid of the loud smell that comes with growing your own plant.

1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

good stuff

Far out man... what a great intro :bravo:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom