HempFire here to help!

HempFire

420 Member
HempFire saying 'hello!' I have been a medical user of cannabis for over 10 years. I live in Florida currently, which is now a legal medical state. :slide:
My journey in learning about cannabis as a medicine as well as an agriculture cash crop began in 2002. I have been lurking on the forums here for a long time.
Thankfully all of my hard work and research has paid off and I currently work for the largest medical grower in the state. I never thought I would legally grow let alone help supply medicine to the whole state. It has been humbling to say the least.
As the title suggest, I am here to help in any way I can! Feels good to come out of the shadows!:yahoo:

I see girl Scout Cookies are also on the list , friend down the road is growing right now that about 3 weeks out! I’d like to see a new list of them . I know Doug’s Vardin is rare and the # 1.

Welcome to :420: HempFire!!! That awesome you got your dream job growing this beautiful plant. It's even cooler you came here just so you could help others. Have a good day bro!!!

Welcome HempFire,
I'm brand new to growing and brand new to the forum. Congratulations on living where cannabis is legalized and on landing a job where you can use your growing skills! In my country cannabis still illegal, hoping that they'll catch up and legalize soon ;) Will be following you, looking forward to maybe seeing some pictures from the professional grow at some point?

Welcome HempFire,
I'm brand new to growing and brand new to the forum. Congratulations on living where cannabis is legalized and on landing a job where you can use your growing skills! In my country cannabis still illegal, hoping that they'll catch up and legalize soon ;) Will be following you, looking forward to maybe seeing some pictures from the professional grow at some point?
Well you definitely made the right choice by coming to :420: for info. Unfortunately all I am good for now is advice and a few stories of epic failures from my tenure in the field. All the legal grows I have had experience with we're larger scale and have strict rules about taking/sharing photos, sadly. :confused:
That doesn't mean I can't dig for some photos from past adventures!

Well you definitely made the right choice by coming to :420: for info. Unfortunately all I am good for now is advice and a few stories of epic failures from my tenure in the field. All the legal grows I have had experience with we're larger scale and have strict rules about taking/sharing photos, sadly. :confused:
That doesn't mean I can't dig for some photos from past adventures!
I was afraid that'd be the case, but I'd still love to see some older pictures. And hear those epic failure stories.
And now I know who to @ when I'm in need of some mentoring ;)

Back
Top Bottom