High! Old Stoner Here

Thank you all for the warm welcome. A lot friendlier bunch than on Grasscity. I've been on there since October of last year. Made a few friends. And met a few nut jobs! :oops: I am giving away movies a few new, still, in the wrapper, most are used but in good condition. I bought them all new and watched them a few times. After I moved in with my daughter we both went through mine and hers and I have two boxes full of movies I need to get rid of. So if anyone wants some movies, all region 1, let me know. I'll send them to you free of charge. I just want them gone. I already have a box ready to ship to Australia to a stoner friend that lives there. If this forum will

Welcome Stargazer32862 to 420 Magazine sorry for the no legal weed where you live . Just have to share here and tell no one outside of 420 we sure won’t tell . I live in Texas and you don’t have to live here to know what kind of asses our laws are . We fight for legalization a little too often.
Below on my post are a helpful link for new members, contest (which it’s the end of the month awesome bud pics) our Sponsors and rest is my grows .
Have a great day and enjoy the form .
Here in the UK it is completely illegal, the only thing you'll get away with are CBD products. I've been an avid smoker for a good 20 years, and dodging the authorities is some what second nature to me now.

When I lived in London, having a grow was near on impossible - but now I'm further south in the countryside. Life is good and very easy to go unnoticed.

I feel your pain. Clear out a cupboard in the house or something and get planting. Seems to be the only way. Do not...I repeat....DO NOT....tell anyone!!!!!

Be safe and good luck 👌🏻✌🏻

Hydro Store??? Sorry, I haven't heard of anything like that. I have just gotten back into cannabis after my years of being off and on opiates and I'm sick of the way it makes me feel. A doctor almost killed me in the hospital prescribing too much for one dose. I was sitting in the chair in my hospital room and the nurse started me on a new pain pill. 4 tiny dark rust-colored pills. I took them and less than an hour later I was out. All I remember was that it was dark and I kept hearing someone call my name, but it was very faint and seemed to be far off. I came around and there were my mom and two nurses standing there. Scared the hell out of me.
What was it Oxy ? CL🍀

Hydro Store??? Sorry, I haven't heard of anything like that. I have just gotten back into cannabis after my years of being off and on opiates and I'm sick of the way it makes me feel. A doctor almost killed me in the hospital prescribing too much for one dose. I was sitting in the chair in my hospital room and the nurse started me on a new pain pill. 4 tiny dark rust-colored pills. I took them and less than an hour later I was out. All I remember was that it was dark and I kept hearing someone call my name, but it was very faint and seemed to be far off. I came around and there were my mom and two nurses standing there. Scared the hell out of me.
Doctor did the same to me with fentanyl.
My wife found me on the basement floor.
She couldn't figure out why, just called 911.
Ambulance guy said I was dead.
Everyone said to her sorry for your loss. Cops, paramedics. :oops:
Doctor broke my ribs doing CPR for god knows how long, he never gave up. :hug:
I came out of my coma 3 days later, no idea what happened
Feken ribs were killing me though. Seriously bloody painful.
Don't believe that crap about an afterlife, naa!! Enjoy this one.
Cannabis got me off doctors meds and saved my life. :yahoo:
RSO has made a new man of me, literally.
I can't recommend it enough " Rick Simpson Oil". Look into it.
That and cbd every day has given me such a better quality of life.:thumb:
It's a crime what's going on.:rolleyes:
It should be available to everyone.
Sacklers wouldn't be billionaires if they did.
Look how many lives would've been saved. :Namaste:
Oh I'm going to start a rant , I better leave it there.
Hope everything works out for you and you are well.
Take care my friend. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Some story, Bill.

Can't help but share the shock and grief of your mrs though, going though that. Must be made of stern stuff.

I hope your through the woods now brother 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Thank you all for the warm welcome. A lot friendlier bunch than on Grasscity. I've been on there since October of last year. Made a few friends. And met a few nut jobs! :oops: I am giving away movies a few new, still, in the wrapper, most are used but in good condition. I bought them all new and watched them a few times. After I moved in with my daughter we both went through mine and hers and I have two boxes full of movies I need to get rid of. So if anyone wants some movies, all region 1, let me know. I'll send them to you free of charge. I just want them gone. I already have a box ready to ship to Australia to a stoner friend that lives there. If this forum will let me I have a picture of the two-page list of titles.
Why not see if you can sell them, I’m sure there’s someone in your areas who buys them. I just found a box of a couple hundred in my alley. Got a buyer coming tomorrow to look 👀 at them. I’m going to buy more growing supplies with the cash
Doctor did the same to me with fentanyl.
My wife found me on the basement floor.
She couldn't figure out why, just called 911.
Ambulance guy said I was dead.
Everyone said to her sorry for your loss. Cops, paramedics. :oops:
Doctor broke my ribs doing CPR for god knows how long, he never gave up. :hug:
I came out of my coma 3 days later, no idea what happened
Feken ribs were killing me though. Seriously bloody painful.
Don't believe that crap about an afterlife, naa!! Enjoy this one.
Cannabis got me off doctors meds and saved my life. :yahoo:
RSO has made a new man of me, literally.
I can't recommend it enough " Rick Simpson Oil". Look into it.
That and cbd every day has given me such a better quality of life.:thumb:
It's a crime what's going on.:rolleyes:
It should be available to everyone.
Sacklers wouldn't be billionaires if they did.
Look how many lives would've been saved. :Namaste:
Oh I'm going to start a rant , I better leave it there.
Hope everything works out for you and you are well.
Take care my friend. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎
It’s the pharma industry that’s donating mega millions to our elected leaders. They know they can’t make any money from weed so they want it illegal instead. CL🍀

Thank you. If cannabis ever goes legal, I'll buy as much as I can and share it with everyone to celebrate.
Haven't seen anyone do that since the 70's.... lol. We use to go buy a LID for $25 & go to the park to smoke it up & share with our friends. You just don't see those kinds of stoners anymore. Kind of like an 8 Track Tape.... All Gone.

I had a cousin that worked the pits in NASCAR. Joe Hobbs is his name. He's married to my first cousin, Cathy.
It was just a 2 week gig through Manpower. Set up before the races. Get the bad tires, car parts, etc. out of the pits, clean the place up afterward. Still a lot of fun as you meet some of the drivers & get to see a lot of the race. Then all the stuff you find when you clean the bleachers is unbelievable. Wallets, Jewelry, Drugs, you name it. Of course we had to turn it in.... Yeah Right !

Yeah, it may be regional but they may be tucked in somewhere. Keep your eye open for them. You have to get started when you can and these places have all the materials. Opioids are no fun and only so good for so much time. Best to you!

It was just a 2 week gig through Manpower. Set up before the races. Get the bad tires, car parts, etc. out of the pits, clean the place up afterward. Still a lot of fun as you meet some of the drivers & get to see a lot of the race. Then all the stuff you find when you clean the bleachers is unbelievable. Wallets, Jewelry, Drugs, you name it. Of course we had to turn it in.... Yeah Right !
I was in between jobs living in Tampa and had a gig with a Temp Service cleaning the stands after a Lightning ⚡️ game. Same thing found all kinds of 💩. CL🍀

Some story, Bill.

Can't help but share the shock and grief of your mrs though, going though that. Must be made of stern stuff.

I hope your through the woods now brother 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
Everything is wonderful now. :thanks:
Stacey has recovered aswell thanks. :thumb:
Tough few days for her.:rolleyes:

Bill284 😎

Haven't seen anyone do that since the 70's.... lol. We use to go buy a LID for $25 & go to the park to smoke it up & share with our friends. You just don't see those kinds of stoners anymore. Kind of like an 8 Track Tape.... All Gone.
When we were teenagers we used to have a thing we called Smoke-A-Thon. Four or five of us would pitch in and buy a 1/2 or 1/4 oz. And whoever stops smoking first has to pay for the bag. I was a little heavier smoker than the rest so I never had to pay. Lmao 🤣 The Joys of Youth. CL🍀

Brilliant. We had the Harvey wallbanger cupboard. Hot box the hell out of it and have the last man standing. No sitting down. Standing only. That was tough. Things we done as kids. Saying that, wad mainly good hash for us back then - or some decent red string Thai. The 80s 🙏🏼

Yeah, it may be regional but they may be tucked in somewhere. Keep your eye open for them. You have to get started when you can and these places have all the materials. Opioids are no fun and only so good for so much time. Best to you!
Yeah I got hit on my bike and Dr. Feel good introduced me to the world of opioid addiction. No fun doesn’t do it justice. Years of my life wasted in a never ending nod. Smh CL🍀

What was it Oxy ? CL🍀

No wasn't Oxy. That does remind me that I should get my hospital records and see what it was. I have never seen that type of painkiller before. I'm familiar with Oxy, only prescribed to me once by my Ortho surgeon. I'm allergic to Morphine and Codeine, can't take them or I will be puking my brains out. I've never seen or been prescribed them before. It was what they call Hospitalist that prescribed them.

Florida can be fun except around June / July when there's Palmetto Bugs (Giant Flying Roaches) every where. You don't dare leave a light on in your driveway at night or you'll have a solid floor of Palmettos to walk & crunch over. The one reason I'd never move back to Florida. Lived in Orlando, Clearwater Beach & So. Daytona. Best part of Florida, The Boardwalk, Daytona 500 , Bike Week & itty bitty teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis. Iron Horse Saloon & Dirty Harry's were my hang outs back then.

GIANT FLYING ROACHES??? 😳😳😳

No wasn't Oxy. That does remind me that I should get my hospital records and see what it was. I have never seen that type of painkiller before. I'm familiar with Oxy, only prescribed to me once by my Ortho surgeon. I'm allergic to Morphine and Codeine, can't take them or I will be puking my brains out. I've never seen or been prescribed them before. It was what they call Hospitalist that prescribed them.
Maybe it was Demerol, I can’t remember what it looks like but I know it affects me funny. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom