High! Old Stoner Here

I’d take Palmetto bugs over Bark Scorpions 🦂 any day. CL🍀
Yeah, but the scorpions stay in places away from people for the most part. In a wood pile or a shed that's not well used.
I've only had 1 come up through the drain in the 3 years I've been here. I do find them out by my shed in the summer at times.

Yeah, but the scorpions stay in places away from people for the most part. In a wood pile or a shed that's not well used.
I've only had 1 come up through the drain in the 3 years I've been here. I do find them out by my shed in the summer at times.
I was watching an exterminator show I think it was and it had some rich woman who had just finished building her dream home. Well her dream home was infested with them and how she kept from getting stung I don’t know. CL🍀

Yeah, they're nasty. Stay in a Motel & you'll find them in your bed. Hell, I had one run across the bar when I was sitting there having a drink.
I'll make sure I don't visit Florida in those months. My daughter and I went to Jacksonville and then drove down to Daytona Beach. I had never seen the ocean before and it was great! Even if it was in the middle of January.

And SCORPIONS?? 😳 😳 😳 Ok....I don't like ANYTHING that has more than four legs!!!!

How about that! I looked at the time and I'm officially 62 years old today. Happy birthday to me and all I have is Delta 9 or artificial weed. Another year in a prohibition state. I miss my home state of Kentucky. They will legalize before Indiana will. I'll be dead by then.
Happy birthday stargazer 🎂

I hope you manage to find a way. There must be a way! I could offer some suggestions but I'm just a young grower from the UK, and I'm pretty sure you'd have tried all avenues before.

I guess the state borders and postal services are near on impossible to get through?

Call me stupid....but it would quite easy to reach out to another state and return with a tiny seed in your pocket? Or a block of hash to keep aromas to a minimum?

How about that! I looked at the time and I'm officially 62 years old today. Happy birthday to me and all I have is Delta 9 or artificial weed. Another year in a prohibition state. I miss my home state of Kentucky. They will legalize before Indiana will. I'll be dead by then.
Happy Birthday ! You got me by a few days. I'll turn 62 on the 1st. Yeah, I'm an April Fools Baby... lol. What part of Kentucky are you from ? I have good friends in Wingo, KY. Never been there, but wouldn't mind checking it out some day. I've always wanted to live in TN. or Roanoke, VA. Both are 2 of the prettiest places I've ever been to. I love lots of Green growth, Woods & Trees & winding roads & hills & both places have plenty of that.

It’s not the legs you need to worry about it’s the Venomous Stinger! CL🍀
They run away & try to hide from you. Unless you're messing with them there's a slim chance of getting stung. I do take my black light flashlight out in the early morning hours before it gets light out to hunt them down. They glow in the dark like a Black light poster. A quick spray with some Scorpion Killer & they're dead in a minute or two.

Hydro Store??? Sorry, I haven't heard of anything like that.
A gardening store that sells equipment and supplies especially marketed for those who want to grow anything using hydroponic methods. The store might have some supplies and equipment for the people that want to grow in a natural soil but often what is available is rather limited. These stores are for the niche market of hydro and my experiences are that the staff's knowledge is only hydo.

Then there are what I call "grow shops" which are a more rounded out gardening store with an emphasis on soil growing. They will have a supply of bagged potting soils and the amendments, like peat moss and Perlite, that are used for natural soils. And they will have the fertilizers and nutrients that are used for soil. They will have hydro supplies but that is only part of what they sell and have experience with.

Bonus to a "grow shop" is that a typical gardener can walk in and talk to the sales people about growing flowers and vegetables indoors or outdoors along with Cannabis. More likely to see other customers who are there who are not interested in growing weed but want supplies for their home herb, flower and vegetable growing.

We have sponsors that deliver cannabis to your front door. I wonder if they deliver "everywhere" regardless; ya know? I have to admit I don't understand the finer details of their delivery service, or the restrictions they may have.

A quick browse through our sponsors list will display companies who's services are available to aide someone in procurement of services of just about every kind and capacity regarding this wonderful herb. Maybe give it a gander and see if any of those services may be helpful to someone like yourself.

They run away & try to hide from you. Unless you're messing with them there's a slim chance of getting stung. I do take my black light flashlight out in the early morning hours before it gets light out to hunt them down. They glow in the dark like a Black light poster. A quick spray with some Scorpion Killer & they're dead in a minute or two.
Yeah I seen that on some nature show. That’s really cool how they glow like that. CL🍀

:woohoo: :happy-birthday::party::tommy: :theband: CL🍀

Happy birthday stargazer 🎂

I hope you manage to find a way. There must be a way! I could offer some suggestions but I'm just a young grower from the UK, and I'm pretty sure you'd have tried all avenues before.

I guess the state borders and postal services are near on impossible to get through?

Call me stupid....but it would quite easy to reach out to another state and return with a tiny seed in your pocket? Or a block of hash to keep aromas to a minimum?
Thank you!! I could drive to the next state but my daughter has a strict rule in her house as long as cannabis is illegal on a federal level, no weed-period. Funny you said something about mail. Someone in Columbus, IN received a box in the mail. He opened it and found 10 pounds, yes, POUNDS of bud. They were all in 1-pound, airtight, baggies. The picture showed two of the bags labeled, "Sour Diesel." The man was not a toker and he loaded the box in his car and drove it to the Columbus City PD and turned it in. Whoever mailed that box put the wrong address on it. That amount would have lasted me the rest of my life. But I can't have sativa because it speeds up my heart, that's a no-no according to my heart doctor.

Happy Birthday ! You got me by a few days. I'll turn 62 on the 1st. Yeah, I'm an April Fools Baby... lol. What part of Kentucky are you from ? I have good friends in Wingo, KY. Never been there, but wouldn't mind checking it out some day. I've always wanted to live in TN. or Roanoke, VA. Both are 2 of the prettiest places I've ever been to. I love lots of Green growth, Woods & Trees & winding roads & hills & both places have plenty of that.
Thank You!!! I was born and lived my whole life in Owensboro. Wingo? Is that in the Purchase Area? My ex and I lived in Paducha briefly after we got married. He was putting windshields in cars for a company called AutoGlass. They went out of business long ago. Go to Virginia, cannabis is legal there. It's not in Tennessee. I've been to the Smokies. My kids promised to take my ashes there and scatter them there. I've always loved the mountains.

A gardening store that sells equipment and supplies especially marketed for those who want to grow anything using hydroponic methods. The store might have some supplies and equipment for the people that want to grow in a natural soil but often what is available is rather limited. These stores are for the niche market of hydro and my experiences are that the staff's knowledge is only hydo.

Then there are what I call "grow shops" which are a more rounded out gardening store with an emphasis on soil growing. They will have a supply of bagged potting soils and the amendments, like peat moss and Perlite, that are used for natural soils. And they will have the fertilizers and nutrients that are used for soil. They will have hydro supplies but that is only part of what they sell and have experience with.

Bonus to a "grow shop" is that a typical gardener can walk in and talk to the sales people about growing flowers and vegetables indoors or outdoors along with Cannabis. More likely to see other customers who are there who are not interested in growing weed but want supplies for their home herb, flower and vegetable growing.
We don't have any stores like that around here. It's all vape shops with CBD and Delta 8 and that's it.

Thank you!! I could drive to the next state but my daughter has a strict rule in her house as long as cannabis is illegal on a federal level, no weed-period. Funny you said something about mail. Someone in Columbus, IN received a box in the mail. He opened it and found 10 pounds, yes, POUNDS of bud. They were all in 1-pound, airtight, baggies. The picture showed two of the bags labeled, "Sour Diesel." The man was not a toker and he loaded the box in his car and drove it to the Columbus City PD and turned it in. Whoever mailed that box put the wrong address on it. That amount would have lasted me the rest of my life. But I can't have sativa because it speeds up my heart, that's a no-no according to my heart doctor.
Oh no, that’s terrible! I personally hate well that’s prolly too strong of a word but I dislike immensely Indica. I don’t like being couch locked and feeling spaced out. As a matter of fact I had to go get me a Mocha Latte from DD because of the low quality Sativa this morning just didn’t do the trick. CL🍀

Thank You!!! I was born and lived my whole life in Owensboro. Wingo? Is that in the Purchase Area? My ex and I lived in Paducha briefly after we got married. He was putting windshields in cars for a company called AutoGlass. They went out of business long ago. Go to Virginia, cannabis is legal there. It's not in Tennessee. I've been to the Smokies. My kids promised to take my ashes there and scatter them there. I've always loved the mountains.
I’m having mine dumped in the Gulf of Mexico on an out going tide. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom