High! Old Stoner Here

Yeah I've become friends with a couple of people on there but the rest i can't relate to. No grow going at the moment but maybe in a year or two after i sort out my living situation i will but i can't at this point in time. I've just moved to the country to be with my family and help dad with a few things. I think you will get a good yield off that there's no way to know exactly how much but my mate had a 2 footer that yielded a pound and a bit (outdoors) so I'm guessing 2 could be possible off that, she's huge!
Welcome to 420 Magazine @SkunkRoller don’t know if you’ve been through the helpful links for new members , contest and sponsors all which is below on my post . Two pounds in a 5’x5’ tent happens quite often here at 420 , whether it’s one plant or four in there it’s always possible. Happy Growing and enjoy the site .

Gotta start somewhere if interested in growing your own. Does not matter if you want to start growing now or wait till it is legal.

If I did not see a grow type show around the next place I would be looking is at the regular ol' gardening and/or landscape supply places.
Since I'm living in my daughter's house, I have to wait til it's legal. But until then I plan on going to the Indiana General Assembly to plead my case. Of course, I will have plenty of research papers to back up my case.

i totally agree bb ,i"ve looked into other sites & i had the same feeling about the B.S that they let out to the point of argumenting ,never noticed anything like that here friendly, helpful ,funny & sometimes sad like in this case with stargazer , take care & peace to all :peace:
ooh by the way bb lovely healthy plant 👍
Believe me! If I could afford the rent and had a car, I would move back to Kentucky. I don't recommend anyone moving to Indiana. The hate and intolerance in this state are staggering.

I feel your pain, I live in Idaho and it's like their all stuck in the 50's. Chauvinistic attitudes and misogynism pervade every crevice you could potentially stick your head in to. People's views on cannabis here are antiquated to say the least.

Welcome back to 420Mag ! I've tried several of the other sites, including the one you guys were / are on. Seems like most of them try to talk a lot of shit to people. They all think they are such great growers with that better than you attitude & their way to grow is the only way. Ahh.... B.S. to them all !
This site is so much more friendly then most of the others & everyone helps each other out without the belittlement.
You got a grow going now ? I just started Flower about 2 weeks ago after a 9.5 week veg. I like to grow giant plants myself. It's more for the fun of seeing just how much I can yield from a single plant in a tent grow. I'm trying for 2 lbs. off one plant this grow. My biggest to date was 1.25 lbs., but I think I can top that if I try hard enough.
I grow in SIP Buckets (Sub Irrigation Planters) & they produce as well as a Hydro Grow, but in soil.
There's a thread called SIP Club if you're interested. Lots of activity there.
307.JPG

1 "Runtz Punch" plant in a 12 gallon SIP.
Sorry to barge in but what else can you grow in these tents? I've been wanting to grow some mushrooms, the legal kind, and need a set-up that my son-in-law wouldn't worry about me getting dirt on the carpet. I've been wanting to grow some portabella mushrooms.

I feel your pain, I live in Idaho and it's like their all stuck in the 50's. Chauvinistic attitudes and misogynism pervade every crevice you could potentially stick your head in to. People's views on cannabis here are antiquated to say the least.
As I sit here in the loft, typing on the laptop, the news is on thanks to the local stations in Evansville. And they just said something about a transgender bill. They are working hard to keep the LGBTQ community out of the state. I guess they missed that part where Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself.

As I sit here in the loft, typing on the laptop, the news is on thanks to the local stations in Evansville. And they just said something about a transgender bill. They are working hard to keep the LGBTQ community out of the state. I guess they missed that part where Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself.
The Bible also states that homosexuality is an abomination unto the lord. I personally don't care if someone is gay or not. Well, as long as they don't hit on me. I'd be quite offended then & maybe even defensive. They are the ones that have to deal with their actions on judgement day. It's not for me to judge. But, I'm sure we all have something to deal with when the time comes. I'm far from being a Christian. But I do believe.

As far as tent growing. You can pretty much grow anything you would grow outdoors as long as it fits in the tent.

Yeah I've become friends with a couple of people on there but the rest i can't relate to. No grow going at the moment but maybe in a year or two after i sort out my living situation i will but i can't at this point in time. I've just moved to the country to be with my family and help dad with a few things. I think you will get a good yield off that there's no way to know exactly how much but my mate had a 2 footer that yielded a pound and a bit (outdoors) so I'm guessing 2 could be possible off that, she's huge!
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀 :welcome: :party::cheer::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

Two pounds in a 5’x5’ tent happens quite often here at 420 , whether it’s one plant or four in there it’s always possible. Happy Growing and enjoy the site .
You're right. Anyone can grow 2 lbs. in a tent with several plants. From what I've seen the average is 4-6 oz. per plant. You don't really see many people doing it with just one plant though. At least I haven't. Hmmm, a new club.... The pound plus per plant club. For those who like to max out their plants.... like me....lol. I'm sure there's others out there doing this too. I just haven't met them yet. If you happen to know anyone else please point me to their journal as I'm very interested in this. Thanks !

I am an ardent Christian, but my love and forgiveness doesn't align with the majority of Christianity. That is true, I believe:

"...love your neighbor as yourself". :green_heart:
Very much so. I practice tolerance. As far as I'm concerned, the LGBTQ and drag queens are not hurting me one bit and as far as I know, they don't hurt anyone. So, they can go on doing what they are doing, and as long as they don't hurt anyone, more power to them. I think God would say, "I love you just the way you are."

You're right. Anyone can grow 2 lbs. in a tent with several plants. From what I've seen the average is 4-6 oz. per plant. You don't really see many people doing it with just one plant though. At least I haven't. Hmmm, a new club.... The pound plus per plant club. For those who like to max out their plants.... like me....lol. I'm sure there's others out there doing this too. I just haven't met them yet. If you happen to know anyone else please point me to their journal as I'm very interested in this. Thanks !
Check this one Here second round trying with one plant for two pounds .

The Bible also states that homosexuality is an abomination unto the lord. I personally don't care if someone is gay or not. Well, as long as they don't hit on me. I'd be quite offended then & maybe even defensive. They are the ones that have to deal with their actions on judgement day. It's not for me to judge. But, I'm sure we all have something to deal with when the time comes. I'm far from being a Christian. But I do believe.

As far as tent growing. You can pretty much grow anything you would grow outdoors as long as it fits in the tent.
I have an opinion about the Bible, not that I'm trashing it, but I think it is misunderstood, that is for sure. And thanks for the tip on the tent. I don't have a way to fit it in my closet but it will fit in my room. I mentioned growing some mushrooms and my son-in-law didn't want me to do that. He doesn't want a mess on the carpet, but I'm dying to grow my own. When covid hit, everyone made a run at the store. People are making a big mistake by not growing their own food. That's what my mom taught me. Don't take anything for granted. During a time of crisis, don't just assume the food will always be in the store, it won't. Covid proved how something as simple as paper, water, and disinfectant can disappear. All of those emergency food suppliers quickly ran out of stock.

Buds, you just gave me an idea. Grow tents grow just about anything. Including veggies. :yahoo:

I have an opinion about the Bible, not that I'm trashing it, but I think it is misunderstood, that is for sure. And thanks for the tip on the tent. I don't have a way to fit it in my closet but it will fit in my room. I mentioned growing some mushrooms and my son-in-law didn't want me to do that. He doesn't want a mess on the carpet, but I'm dying to grow my own. When covid hit, everyone made a run at the store. People are making a big mistake by not growing their own food. That's what my mom taught me. Don't take anything for granted. During a time of crisis, don't just assume the food will always be in the store, it won't. Covid proved how something as simple as paper, water, and disinfectant can disappear. All of those emergency food suppliers quickly ran out of stock.
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE). I too think it's misunderstood. A lot was lost or incorrect in the Greek & Hebrew translation. Neither language has the letter "J" or even that sound in it's vocabulary. So how do they get Jesus, Joshua, etc. ? It was suppose to be a "Y" as in Yahweh. Even the Bible says "And his name is Yah".
I'm not Jewish, but I do believe more in the Old Testament than the New. In my opinion you have to follow the Old Testament to truly be what God expects you to be. But, our laws don't let us do things like sacrifices.
I guess we're all going to hell.... lol.

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE). I too think it's misunderstood. A lot was lost or incorrect in the Greek & Hebrew translation. Neither language has the letter "J" or even that sound in it's vocabulary. So how do they get Jesus, Joshua, etc. ? It was suppose to be a "Y" as in Yahweh. Even the Bible says "And his name is Yah".
I'm not Jewish, but I do believe more in the Old Testament than the New. In my opinion you have to follow the Old Testament to truly be what God expects you to be. But, our laws don't let us do things like sacrifices.
I guess we're all going to hell.... lol.

Hey all. I love the fact there are so many different opinions and beliefs on here. Each to there own and I will always have the utmost respect for what someone believes in and lives by. My sister in law converted when she married a Indian guy. Two of the loveliest people I know so like I say, each to their own.

I have always looked beyond the stars. Even as a child. I had a crazy experience out in the countryside when I was just 8 years old walking the dog with my older brother - the memory is imprinted in me like I watched a movie just last night.

Since then until now, the evidence that we are not alone in this universe is fucking astronomical. Ancient civilisations scattered everywhere around this planet, some still being discovered today that really defy what we are taught in these religious scriptures.

So yeah, I'm a huge conspiracy theorist. I think children minds are caught early on by education, TV, media etc etc

I mean government translated in Latin literally means 'govern' - control.....'ment' - mind......

No disrespect to any religious folk here in the slightest. My brain and beliefs just offer a different angle. Love getting into deep, stoned debates about all of this. Of course with no animosity just love and an open mind.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

I saw a video that someone post as a review for a grow tent and they didn't like it. The inside lining was coming off. Do you have any suggestions? I want the complete kit.
Most of those kits are garbage and imo you’re better off buying what you need individually. I’m sure there are a lot of members that would guide you. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom