High! Old Stoner Here

Most of those kits are garbage and imo you’re better off buying what you need individually. I’m sure there are a lot of members that would guide you. CL🍀
I got everything individually. These set ups seem to be basic, cheap mumbo jumbo thrown together, probably Chinese made from the cheapest possible materials. I wouldn't trust any electrical goods from somehwere like that. My advice would be please get reputable brands for any electrical goods. As long as the tent is sturdy and foil lined inside, that will do. Take the utmost care with cables, extension blocks etc. Keep as much out of the tent as possible, if you don't need/use it. Get it out. Please be safe and good luck to you 👌🏻✌🏻

I saw a video that someone post as a review for a grow tent and they didn't like it. The inside lining was coming off. Do you have any suggestions? I want the complete kit.
Just don't buy a cheapo 600D Mylar Tent & you'll be fine. Those are the ones that the Mylar peals off of. The 1680D & 2000D Mylar lined tents are all pretty good. Mars Hydro, Vivosun, Gorilla are all good tents. Castle Greens Tents are a great deal for the price. 1680D Mylar & 3/4" poles.

Gosh!! I hope you point me the way. I only get $732 a month in disability and I need to make each penny count.
That’s not a problem just need to know what, how many and how much space you have. In other words what do you want to grow, how many, how much space do you have and how much $ you want to spend. CL🍀

Just don't buy a cheapo 600D Mylar Tent & you'll be fine. Those are the ones that the Mylar peals off of. The 1680D & 2000D Mylar lined tents are all pretty good. Mars Hydro, Vivosun, Gorilla are all good tents. Castle Greens Tents are a great deal for the price. 1680D Mylar & 3/4" poles.

Can I find those on Amazon or do I need to look someplace else?

That’s not a problem just need to know what, how many and how much space you have. In other words what do you want to grow, how many, how much space do you have and how much $ you want to spend. CL🍀
A tent that is at least 4x4x6 feet would be just fine. I have plenty of room for that. Since I can't grow any buds for now, I will have to stick to Roma tomatoes for Mama Bear's Sauce. If you boys will be nice, I will give you the receipt. Trust me, you want this receipt. It will make you want to slap the person that came up with Ragu. It's an old family receipt from the mother of an Italian Priest. And if you want to make it into Mama's Sunday Sauce, weeellll....All you have to do is ask. :thumb: Oh, and how much I want to spend? $450 at the most, if that is possible.

A tent that is at least 4x4x6 feet would be just fine. I have plenty of room for that. Since I can't grow any buds for now, I will have to stick to Roma tomatoes for Mama Bear's Sauce. If you boys will be nice, I will give you the receipt. Trust me, you want this receipt. It will make you want to slap the person that came up with Ragu. It's an old family receipt from the mother of an Italian Priest. And if you want to make it into Mama's Sunday Sauce, weeellll....All you have to do is ask. :thumb: Oh, and how much I want to spend? $450 at the most, if that is possible.
Ok I got to ask, seeing that it’s almost 4-1-23 why not just start some Tomato seeds inside with a led shop light and transfer outdoors when it’s a little warmer? This way you piece your tent together with everything else you’ll need over time without it being a massive drain of $. CL🍀

Too bad you're not close by. I have a 4x4 Gorilla Tent (Lite Line), 2 Mars Hydro TSL2000's & a 6" Fan & Filter for $350.
It's all packed up & not being used. Been thinking about selling it anyway since it's just sitting there.

I have a 4x4 Gorilla Tent (Lite Line), 2 Mars Hydro TSL2000's & a 6" Fan & Filter for $350.
That's a pretty darn great deal! I was checking reputable packages and nothing can beat that. :green_heart: As Captain mentioned it's almost grow season. What's up with an outdoor garden? Tents are awesome when the weather does not permit an outdoor grow for veggies or likewise. Stealth is not an issue here. Maybe they don't want a pesky garden in the yard? 🤔

I wish I had the luxury of growing out in the garden. Could always be disguised with a greenhouse though I guess?

The joy of living in the UK.....far to illegal here.

We've had something hit here very very recently (heard about it yesterday) called dispenseroo. Whole range of bud for quite silly prices, but a guy I know vouches for it and says "unreal flavours, quick delivery and real good quality"....

Actually getting delivered here by royal mail (the late queen's postal service) God knows how they've pipped that but making near on £1M per month ad an organisation. Any one used/heard?

I've had a look through. Looks tempting

Bro, I can't believe the hypocrisy that is afoot in the UK. Your drug czar is married to the owner of SugarLeaf? Like, the single largest exporter of cannabis in Europe to the rest of the free world? Then she turns around and says y'all can't have any? While she lives in the lap of luxury off of her husband's profit from the business? Or am I totally off my rocker?

@StonedCrumpet

Too bad you're not close by. I have a 4x4 Gorilla Tent (Lite Line), 2 Mars Hydro TSL2000's & a 6" Fan & Filter for $350.
It's all packed up & not being used. Been thinking about selling it anyway since it's just sitting there.
Yeah, that is a good price. I have a lot of flowers I have to buy this month to get our flower garden planted.

That's a pretty darn great deal! I was checking reputable packages and nothing can beat that. :green_heart: As Captain mentioned it's almost grow season. What's up with an outdoor garden? Tents are awesome when the weather does not permit an outdoor grow for veggies or likewise. Stealth is not an issue here. Maybe they don't want a pesky garden in the yard? 🤔
Actually, there's not much of a yard here. The backyard is nothing but downhill. One foot off of the patio and it's a downward slope from there. The three-car garage, it's full of boxes, one car, one riding mower, two huge toolboxes, one pull cart that hooks up to the riding mower, a drill press, more boxes, Christmas decorations, a smoking area for my son-in-law and his cigars, and two garbage totes. I have more room in my bedroom than they do in a three-car garage. I'm always wanting to have a garden and grow my own veggies but my daughter says, "We can buy them at the store!" But my mouth gets me in trouble a lot. I would say right back at her, "Like toilet paper, disinfectant wipes, water that disappeared at the store when covid hit? Yeah, Right!" That's ok. I'll get a grow tent and grow my own.

Check out our non-420 section for some veggie growing ideas
What kind of flowers are you growing?
I was going to have a memorial garden. Tulips for my aunt Barbara, roses and snapdragons for my dad, columbines for my mom, gerbera daisies for my son-in-law's mom, Stella d' Oro daylilies for my daughter, stargazer lilies for me and my youngest, and a few extras for the monarch butterflies and hummingbirds.

I was going to have a memorial garden. Tulips for my aunt Barbara, roses and snapdragons for my dad, columbines for my mom, gerbera daisies for my son-in-law's mom, Stella d' Oro daylilies for my daughter, stargazer lilies for me and my youngest, and a few extras for the monarch butterflies and hummingbirds.
Cool a perennial garden, I've grown most of what you have listed. Any questions just ask. I had a hawk moth visit my petunia last year, big as a humming bird

Cool a perennial garden, I've grown most of what you have listed. Any questions just ask. I had a hawk moth visit my petunia last year, big as a humming bird
Hawk moth? Would that be the same as a hummingbird moth? The area has a lot of weeds growing in it and a lot of slags. I will need several bags of topsoil just to build up the soil. I think it's almost down to the clay dirt. I'm going to put out a hummingbird feeder too. The people next door put a bird feeder complete with bird seed. I thought you were supposed to put that out only in the winter months.

Back
Top Bottom