High! Old Stoner Here

Thank you!! I could drive to the next state but my daughter has a strict rule in her house as long as cannabis is illegal on a federal level, no weed-period. Funny you said something about mail. Someone in Columbus, IN received a box in the mail. He opened it and found 10 pounds, yes, POUNDS of bud. They were all in 1-pound, airtight, baggies. The picture showed two of the bags labeled, "Sour Diesel." The man was not a toker and he loaded the box in his car and drove it to the Columbus City PD and turned it in. Whoever mailed that box put the wrong address on it. That amount would have lasted me the rest of my life. But I can't have sativa because it speeds up my heart, that's a no-no according to my heart doctor.
Damn. Just a suggestion. Me and my Mrs when to Greece. They have produced what is called HTC. Chemically similar to THC but tweeked. I was smoking the AK47 Hash and edibles. Knocked me out. I know they were posting worldwide. Could be worth a try I'll direct you to the supplier if you'd like. Just give me a shout. If it were legal, maybe your daughter would be a bit more understanding?

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

We have sponsors that deliver cannabis to your front door. I wonder if they deliver "everywhere" regardless; ya know? I have to admit I don't understand the finer details of their delivery service, or the restrictions they may have.

A quick browse through our sponsors list will display companies who's services are available to aide someone in procurement of services of just about every kind and capacity regarding this wonderful herb. Maybe give it a gander and see if any of those services may be helpful to someone like yourself.
Indiana is a GOP state. Only CBD and Delta 8. They have Eli Lilly headquarters in Indianapolis and they are two private prisons that lease out their prisoners as slave labor and reek a profit. These are the three main reasons cannabis is not legal in this state. I have had some "Home Growers" that volunteer to sell me some but you don't know who is a cop these days. You use to be able to spot them easily but now they look the part and act the part until you do the transaction then it's handcuffing time. There is a method to spot the ones that buy. A dealer has someone wanting some harmless weed. They set up the pickup point. They meet and before the sale, have the buyer take a hit from a blunt, doobie, scooby snack, or whatever you want to call it. If they refuse, they are a cop. NO cop will ever partake in the herb period. If they say no, you know they are the cops. Anyone else that truly smokes, won't turn down a free hit. I got that idea from a show I watched about an undercover cop that was working on a case with a motorcycle gang selling drugs and weapons. They wanted him to do a line of coke, but he moved his hands in such a way that made it look like he was snorting a line when he wasn't. That is how you spot them. Make take a hit from a bong, a BIG HIT. If they don't, you know who they are.

...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Stargazer32862 !!!
Thank you!
Damn. Just a suggestion. Me and my Mrs when to Greece. They have produced what is called HTC. Chemically similar to THC but tweeked. I was smoking the AK47 Hash and edibles. Knocked me out. I know they were posting worldwide. Could be worth a try I'll direct you to the supplier if you'd like. Just give me a shout. If it were legal, maybe your daughter would be a bit more understanding?

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
Sorry, I wasn't getting on to you. Just telling you what my daughter said. If I could buy edibles and a vape cart, believe me, I would. I already have my room set up for the Delta 8 I vape. Shower cap over the smoke alarm, two vape pens for when one of them has to recharge, ashtray, smoke buddy and I'm good. No one knows when I vape. Even my daughter can't tell when I'm stoned because I don't slur my words like when I'm drunk. Today is my birthday and if I open a bottle of wine I bet you ten bucks she will say, "Why don't you wait til this weekend? When everybody will be here?" No! I want to celebrate on my birthday, not 5 days from now.

I'm new myself so wouldn't know, but hope all is well brother. Good to see you!

What brings you back and why did you leave? Don't mean to tread on any toes just cracking a conversation dude....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

I'm new myself so wouldn't know, but hope all is well brother. Good to see you!

What brings you back and why did you leave? Don't mean to tread on any toes just cracking a conversation dude....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
Sorry was meant to tag stargazer in the post, I left (well took a hiatus) due to work and life commitments. Almost had a child, was working and doing all the things you do as you get older. Don't worry you haven't tread on my toes, happy to chat anytime. I had a grow thread on here but i can't remember my user details. OP reminded me of this forum on another one we are members of.

Sorry was meant to tag stargazer in the post, I left (well took a hiatus) due to work and life commitments. Almost had a child, was working and doing all the things you do as you get older. Don't worry you haven't tread on my toes, happy to chat anytime. I had a grow thread on here but i can't remember my user details. OP reminded me of this forum on another one we are members of.
No worries. Glad to hear that cause for what it's worth from a complete stranger, always here for a chat as well if it's needed bro.

I'm 35. I feel I'm of slightly younger age to a few of the guys here - which is cool cause I've always had a old soul anyway. I'm a first time grower, hence I'm new here. Came really for some advice and tips about stuff I didn't really understand. Might make some friends along the way who knows....

No worries. Glad to hear that cause for what it's worth from a complete stranger, always here for a chat as well if it's needed bro.

I'm 35. I feel I'm of slightly younger age to a few of the guys here - which is cool cause I've always had a old soul anyway. I'm a first time grower, hence I'm new here. Came really for some advice and tips about stuff I didn't really understand. Might make some friends along the way who knows....
I know what you mean by old soul. I'm only 33 but when i was a youngin (around 15) I was hanging out with this guy who was 30ish and did a lot of growing and other things. He taught me the ropes and put me onto the oldschool way of life.

I've spent a lot of time learning and going through trials and tribulations in life now I'm at a stage where i need to put what i've learnt into something worthwhile.

I know what you mean by old soul. I'm only 33 but when i was a youngin (around 15) I was hanging out with this guy who was 30ish and did a lot of growing and other things. He taught me the ropes and put me onto the oldschool way of life.

I've spent a lot of time learning and going through trials and tribulations in life now I'm at a stage where i need to put what i've learnt into something worthwhile.
Awesome. Yeah I've been a real smoker for a good 20 years. Never really been in a position to be able to grow until recently, moving into the countryside from London helped with that.....

I'd love to hear a bit about what you've grown and under what sort of conditions. I've got 4 ladies going right now. This was really an introductory, self taught degree for myself. All the knowledge I digest and mistakes I learn from throughout this will help me for a journal next time around. I'm just hunting for the crown jewels of a strain to document. I have one in mind.

Where are you from SR?

Awesome. Yeah I've been a real smoker for a good 20 years. Never really been in a position to be able to grow until recently, moving into the countryside from London helped with that.....

I'd love to hear a bit about what you've grown and under what sort of conditions. I've got 4 ladies going right now. This was really an introductory, self taught degree for myself. All the knowledge I digest and mistakes I learn from throughout this will help me for a journal next time around. I'm just hunting for the crown jewels of a strain to document. I have one in mind.

Where are you from SR?
Same here, 20 years smoking this year, still remember my first time (abandoned house in the neighborhood lol) I just moved to a country town in Australia, but I was born in the city.

I grew 3 plants under a CFL setup, had them in soil with some dressing ferts (ontop of soil) and they loved it. just ran them up to flower then my dad took my light setup lmao i should've got his permission to grow at home first. Mum and dad didn't mind me smoking but they drew the line when i started growing and i had to ditch the plants. I learnt to obey their rules. Dad used to grow and enjoyed it, he knew I'd do it one day too but didn't want me going down that road. I probably would've set my whole room up to grow a large amount.

Same here, 20 years smoking this year, still remember my first time (abandoned house in the neighborhood lol) I just moved to a country town in Australia, but I was born in the city.

I grew 3 plants under a CFL setup, had them in soil with some dressing ferts (ontop of soil) and they loved it. just ran them up to flower then my dad took my light setup lmao i should've got his permission to grow at home first. Mum and dad didn't mind me smoking but they drew the line when i started growing and i had to ditch the plants. I learnt to obey their rules. Dad used to grow and enjoyed it, he knew I'd do it one day too but didn't want me going down that road. I probably would've set my whole room up to grow a large amount.
Welcome back to 420Mag ! I've tried several of the other sites, including the one you guys were / are on. Seems like most of them try to talk a lot of shit to people. They all think they are such great growers with that better than you attitude & their way to grow is the only way. Ahh.... B.S. to them all !
This site is so much more friendly then most of the others & everyone helps each other out without the belittlement.
You got a grow going now ? I just started Flower about 2 weeks ago after a 9.5 week veg. I like to grow giant plants myself. It's more for the fun of seeing just how much I can yield from a single plant in a tent grow. I'm trying for 2 lbs. off one plant this grow. My biggest to date was 1.25 lbs., but I think I can top that if I try hard enough.
I grow in SIP Buckets (Sub Irrigation Planters) & they produce as well as a Hydro Grow, but in soil.
There's a thread called SIP Club if you're interested. Lots of activity there.
307.JPG

1 "Runtz Punch" plant in a 12 gallon SIP.

She is an absolute beast!!!!!!!!
I think she's at the end of her stretch now. Might get just a little bigger. But when all the buds & colas fill in she aught to be pretty darn nice if all goes as planned. I need to do a little defol on her this weekend to improve the airflow a bit.
I just find it fun to grow big plants so it keeps things interesting for me. I get bored easily if I just do the same thing over & over again.

Welcome back to 420Mag ! I've tried several of the other sites, including the one you guys were / are on. Seems like most of them try to talk a lot of shit to people. They all think they are such great growers with that better than you attitude & their way to grow is the only way. Ahh.... B.S. to them all !
This site is so much more friendly then most of the others & everyone helps each other out without the belittlement.
You got a grow going now ? I just started Flower about 2 weeks ago after a 9.5 week veg. I like to grow giant plants myself. It's more for the fun of seeing just how much I can yield from a single plant in a tent grow. I'm trying for 2 lbs. off one plant this grow. My biggest to date was 1.25 lbs., but I think I can top that if I try hard enough.
I grow in SIP Buckets (Sub Irrigation Planters) & they produce as well as a Hydro Grow, but in soil.
There's a thread called SIP Club if you're interested. Lots of activity there.
307.JPG

1 "Runtz Punch" plant in a 12 gallon SIP.
Yeah I've become friends with a couple of people on there but the rest i can't relate to. No grow going at the moment but maybe in a year or two after i sort out my living situation i will but i can't at this point in time. I've just moved to the country to be with my family and help dad with a few things. I think you will get a good yield off that there's no way to know exactly how much but my mate had a 2 footer that yielded a pound and a bit (outdoors) so I'm guessing 2 could be possible off that, she's huge!

Well until you get growing yourself SR. Feel free to chip in and offer some advice and tips my way. Knowledge is power with this game - I appreciate it all, however relevant or complicated 🙏🏻🤙🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Lol. My first time was on some killer hash. Pulled a whity. Bad experience lol not worse than my first mushroom attempt, mind. Could only really get hash back then, skunk hadn't really hit the mainstream commercially in the UK at that time. The odd shipment of vacuum packed red string Thai weed.

Fair enough. My mum was strict like that i would never of got away with a grow - she'd of chopped them off (not the plants either!)

Grew up in london but I live on my own in the countryside now. No better opportunity 🤙🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Thank you!

Sorry, I wasn't getting on to you. Just telling you what my daughter said. If I could buy edibles and a vape cart, believe me, I would. I already have my room set up for the Delta 8 I vape. Shower cap over the smoke alarm, two vape pens for when one of them has to recharge, ashtray, smoke buddy and I'm good. No one knows when I vape. Even my daughter can't tell when I'm stoned because I don't slur my words like when I'm drunk. Today is my birthday and if I open a bottle of wine I bet you ten bucks she will say, "Why don't you wait til this weekend? When everybody will be here?" No! I want to celebrate on my birthday, not 5 days from now.
Happy Birthday @Stargazer32862 :happy-birthday:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

We don't have any stores like that around here. It's all vape shops with CBD and Delta 8 and that's it.
Gotta start somewhere if interested in growing your own. Does not matter if you want to start growing now or wait till it is legal.

If I did not see a grow type show around the next place I would be looking is at the regular ol' gardening and/or landscape supply places.

i totally agree bb ,i"ve looked into other sites & i had the same feeling about the B.S that they let out to the point of argumenting ,never noticed anything like that here friendly, helpful ,funny & sometimes sad like in this case with stargazer , take care & peace to all :peace:
ooh by the way bb lovely healthy plant 👍

Back
Top Bottom