Thank you

LMFAO . What I mean by g/f's is my plants. Even though I can't grow my medicine I've got alot of amazing plants that I've done things w/ Milk Trees, Hugh Jades, spiders & some Aloe & lots of my favorite Lambs Ear.
The female situation is non existent. Girls have hurt me way to much it would take a Miracle to trust them again. Sorry.

Oh!! Got ya. There is a lid for every pot as my gran used to say. It took a while as I only found broken lids.
But I do understand.. once bitten .
Never heard of a lambs ear before. Just googled It. What a pretty plant. Are they really soft and furry?

Oh!! Got ya. There is a lid for every pot as my gran used to say. It took a while as I only found broken lids.
But I do understand.. once bitten .
Never heard of a lambs ear before. Just googled It. What a pretty plant. Are they really soft and furry?
Omg bubba, this plant is what u see. Although ppl don't prize it for the flower which imo is the beauty. It grows just like Cannabis flower(if u really know what ur lookin @) I absolutely love the plant & have beautiful specimens for houseplants even though it's 4 outside. I've topped trained & pruned it it grow excellent inside.

Cool. Just ordered this
Screenshot_20210822-230000.jpeg

I will give you a shout when I get it.
You can tell me how not to kill it :laugh:
I have a habit of destroying plants. To much feed, not enough feed, over and underwater, Too shadey, too bright a spot.. I'm not the best Gardner in the world :laugh:

Cool. Just ordered this
Screenshot_20210822-230000.jpeg

I will give you a shout when I get it.
You can tell me how not to kill it :laugh:
I have a habit of destroying plants. To much feed, not enough feed, over and underwater, To shadey, to bright a spot.. I'm not the best Gardner in the world :laugh:
Wow. Never thought anyone would take my advice but cool. I still alway Idk second guess or wonder if I still have it. I'm no teacher, more a show person hands on, Im street smart not Book smart. Quit school in 8th grade so..it's just stuff burnt into my brain that once I hit a lit Sativa I'm off to the races & it All just comes to me. I still screw up & beat myself over it but I know I'm good & proof in in da Pudding so to say. Lol

Proof is in the pudding :laugh: I made a sticky toffee pudding yesterday and it tasted like poop. The proof in that pudding was I cannot bake:laugh:
You still have it mate. Learning hands on is the best method. I can read all day long and forget everything as soon as i put the book down.
Show me once and it's in there for good.
The lambs ear will be here in 7/14 days although it said next day delivery when i ordered it.
I'm Gona have to go now mate! Up early, driving to Scotland first thing.
Will catch up with you tomorrow night.
Speak soon

Proof is in the pudding :laugh: I made a sticky toffee pudding yesterday and it tasted like poop. The proof in that pudding was I cannot bake:laugh:
You still have it mate. Learning hands on is the best method. I can read all day long and forget everything as soon as i put the book down.
Show me once and it's in there for good.
The lambs ear will be here in 7/14 days although it said next day delivery when i ordered it.
I'm Gona have to go now mate! Up early, driving to Scotland first thing.
Will catch up with you tomorrow night.
Speak soon
Ok,thanks for spendin some time w/ me. I'll be here if u get time. I've got a question or 2 for u.
Have a good nite & day.
Peace my friend. ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom