horribleherk says thanks

horribleherk

i lost internet in oct. i dont know if you remember helping me out with my diy. b/p i was building a lot can happen in a few mos. when i got my computer back up you guys were gone so first off a big:thanks: to you guys my grow is almost done 2 sour diesel,1 mango&3 bagseed its been a learning experience the mango is very aggressive added 9 days later has choked out the bag seed & even tied back threatened the diesel the single largest bud is the diesel [should be close to an ounce dry] the mango has some large buds & alot more of them i really like the mango its so different from anything ive ever grown i bought a 600.w light today w/air cooled reflector should i stick with 1 b/p unit ???? am thinking of 2 units side-by-side 4 plants each grow room is 4'x3' -8.5' tall:helpsmilie: yeah back 10 minutes & already the questions start i got a digital camera for x-mas & hope to learn how to post pictures soon ive only browsed this site for a minute or2 & mainly wanted to say thanks to the Deep Water Culture & anyone else that helped me out h.h.

re: horribleherk says thanks

:welcome: horribleherk, and glad you are here! Sorry about your PC going down but you are back now so lets roll up a fatty, pack a bubbler, and light up. Your Mango sounds incredible I just germed some Mango Haze, and will let you know what happens, but please keep us informed.
Do you have any pics?
Any new strains you will grow with next batch?
If there is anything we can do to assist or answer any questions please let me know.
Have a terrific harvest, and Keep on Smokin':grinjoint::ganjamon::bongrip::roorrip::surf:

thanks for the replies dont have means to post mango pics but have upgraded growroom 7 mangos & 2 purplewrecks 600w. hps also 2 sour diesel that i'm gonna send elsewhere as they were alternates got a digital camera x-mas gonna learn to post photos soon my computer skills are minimal at best doing ebb& flow right now grow#1 [dirt]& grow#2 [Deep Water Culture] grow#3[ebb &flow] i fabricate every component i can it saves money & the satisfaction of doing things is priceless[especialy when it comes out good] its not really about money or weed its about the countless hours of reading & asking lots of???.s &making it all come together . knowlege is wherever you find it even if you do things a little different than the next guy dont ridicule him 'cause he 's got a different point of view ! he just might something you can learn & benefit from somewhere down the road

p.s. ya got my vote based on all the time you ve taken to answer my many ???s & your threads i use things ive learned from you most every day a lot of your teachings are part of my method of operation....thanks

p.s.s. a word for wingman 580 about the mango , grows very good, yields , my best yielder yet[compared to,trainwreck &sour diesel] truly reeks of mango,cantaloupe, or some other tropical fruit dont produce a lot of odor when budding but dont let that fool you !!! makes dense,sticky buds , not my favorite taste[the one strike ] i'm thinking the ''mango-haze'' should have a smoother taste, the high is very ''stony'' i dont operate anything bigger than my lawnmower[riding] on it its more a ''pop-a-beer & relax high'' so far my favorite to grow it does not play well with others[at least in Deep Water Culture it literaly overpowers all else i hope this info helps you out & you get as much enjoyment out of your grow as i did h.h.

a word about future strains !,headband is coming aboard next grow & have super lemon haze [greenhouse] seeds [10 of them] & spring coming soon [at least in cen-cal.] i have more strains than i have room i'llhave to weed some of them out as i go along i'm always a sucker for a ''new''strain

The search for "your" strain is neverending for most growers as it is for me. I'm growing the free seed growoff next time. One of each - All Dinafems - Blue Widow, Blue Hash, White widow and CA hash and a have some Mazari fems from Seedsman that I will use as back-up because it's much like the strain I currently grow but may be better and I'm covered if it's not.

looking at dinafem blue hash it comes highly recomended strains with ''color'' seem to be the in-thing these days i have 2 purplewrecks going right now & i have to say i'll be cloning them i generaly like a higher percentage of indica in a strain but these are performing quite well & will be going on to my next grow which will be 7 purplewreck&2 super lemon haze[greenhouse-seeds] maybe by the time thats done i can think about some dinafem stuff

Two good strains you have there by my take. I sent my son some purplewrecks so we'll see how that goes on his second grow. There is a little haze in the Sannie jack I'm running now and who knows I may fall in love with the haze taste. I like the 60/40 indica splits for the most part as I like a combo high. I have a Subcool Pandora's box about 2 weeks from finish and that supposed to be giggly weed. There are occasions where that is what I want. The reason I'm doing multiple strains is to find the strain I want for each occasion. My feeble attempt at maintaining my form of equilibrium. LOL!

hey mostly crazy sorry for the time lapse been tendin to my babies which i turned 12/12 today estimate harvest around easter dont knaw about the purple wreck, i have grown trainwreck before & of the clones i have one favors erkle & one leans more towards trainwreck i'm cloning each & labeling each according to their parent & their traits to see which one[or both] i prefer i also will be cloning a strain called ''headband'' a friend of mine has [its real good!!] lucky spring is near [cen.-cal.]& some of strains are going outdoors & some are going to friends ''starting up'' which will give me the acess to future clones if for some reason i want that strain again it never ends

Back
Top Bottom