Runtz X Afghani And A Little Bokashi Soil

Bud Bokashi

I put a Runtz X Afghani fem photo in for the soak last night and put her in the paper towel this morning. After I got it tucked away I got the starter pot ready to go.
There's probably as many ways of doing this than there are growers, this is just what I do for my runs.
I filled the starter pot with homemade Bokashi soil and left a spot in the middle for starter soil.
Then it's just fill it up, spread the DE and top it off with a cover, prevention starts when the bean starts.
I use Timothy Hay from the pet store, cheap and clean.
When the bean splits I'll put it in the pot I don't wait for the tap root to sink it, if the bean pops it's viable.
Next update will be when I sink it in the soil.
IMG_20230525_093905.jpg
IMG_20230525_091511.jpg
IMG_20230525_092004.jpg
IMG_20230525_092822.jpg
IMG_20230525_093305.jpg

This one too.
I use bokashi, Frass & Dazzle with a little DYNOMYCO on everything.
I grow in coco mostly.
I'm looking forward to watching your grows.
Not sure if I said, but Welcome. :welcome:
Take care.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Nice glad to see you got the signature down and getting stuck in bro I just put some runtz down myself.. who the breeder of your runtz X? Do they have any examples photos? Oh and will these also be going in the 3x3?

Nice glad to see you got the signature down and getting stuck in bro I just put some runtz down myself.. who the breeder of your runtz X? Do they have any examples photos? Oh and will these also be going in the 3x3?
I get 99.9% of my stuff from 207 Genetics, I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
I don't want it to sound like I'm advertising for anyone. That's why I blacked out the label..

I get 99.9% of my stuff from 207 Genetics, I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
I don't want it to sound like I'm advertising for anyone. That's why I blacked out the label..

Ok bro nice 👌🏽 it's ok to say what your using bro don't feel you have to hide anything from the site or sponsors As long as your respectful And not advertising they are sound 👍🏽

Ok bro nice 👌🏽 it's ok to say what your using bro don't feel you have to hide anything from the site or sponsors As long as your respectful And not advertising they are sound 👍🏽
I jumped in here from another platform, got tired of going to jail for nothing. I'm not quite sure of the rules yet but I'm sure I'll fit right in on this platform.
I was going to use my name from over there but someone is already using it here.

I jumped in here from another platform, got tired of going to jail for nothing. I'm not quite sure of the rules yet but I'm sure I'll fit right in on this platform.
I was going to use my name from over there but someone is already using it here.

Aaah hate when someone's already using your name lol yeah it's definitely not like that here I've been told off once for posting off topics in the growing section but it was a kind message to say what I done and how I should have done it that's it obviously if you take the piss you just get the boot but would have to be something bad.

if you take the piss you just get the boot but would have to be something bad.

no one can understand why i'm still tolerated lol

BTW yes they will be in the tent with the test beans. I'm not sure how many if any of them will be female, I'll sex them at around 5 nodes and see what I have.
But I know this one is a female.

Nice start to your journal @Bud Bokashi

What all do you put in your homemade Bokashi soil?
I make it with fresh fruit and veggies, lactic acid bacteria "AKA" LAB, leaf mold, homemade Bokashi bran and forest floor.
I'll be making another batch in the fall, so I'll do a journal on that as well.

I put a Runtz X Afghani fem photo in for the soak last night and put her in the paper towel this morning. After I got it tucked away I got the starter pot ready to go.
There's probably as many ways of doing this than there are growers, this is just what I do for my runs.
I filled the starter pot with homemade Bokashi soil and left a spot in the middle for starter soil.
Then it's just fill it up, spread the DE and top it off with a cover, prevention starts when the bean starts.
I use Timothy Hay from the pet store, cheap and clean.
When the bean splits I'll put it in the pot I don't wait for the tap root to sink it, if the bean pops it's viable.
Next update will be when I sink it in the soil.
IMG_20230525_093905.jpg
IMG_20230525_091511.jpg
IMG_20230525_092004.jpg
IMG_20230525_092822.jpg
IMG_20230525_093305.jpg
I use @Bill284s method also but I use FFOF.+FFHF 50/50. When white fungus appears on top I know it’s ready for use. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom