Runtz X Afghani And A Little Bokashi Soil

You van use any driver as long as the numbers match. As long as the ma are the same. So any hlg driver like a 1400 or somshould work fine. You could probably use a different one, but output #'s are output #s. I guess I dont know the price, but I believe a good hlg driver is cheaper than that. You could probably comtact a led company like rapid, and ask them what you could substitute.
I'll look into that thank you my friend 💚.

Update 9/16/23: And just like that week 7 is history.
Probably another 10 days 2 weeks and it's all over except the cut, dry, trim and cure but it's all part of the game.
All in all everything seems to be going good other than the light issue, she's burnt and hurt but she's going to make it so it's just a short walk to the end.
All I can do now is, let's see what another week brings 💚

IMG_20230916_081947.jpg

IMG_20230916_082012.jpg

I forgot to mention that I got the Bazooka Painted, installed and running. All the joints where it's intended to stay together are epoxied together and it only comes apart in 3 pieces.
Not bad for a couple disposable munchie jugs and a little hard wall dryer vent.
I had to epoxy the joints because it goes out the sunny side of the house and the light was reflecting in the vent and bleeding through all the seams, yeah that's not happening here.

IMG_20230916_100213.jpg

Just a gap fill kinda day..
I don't know if anyone is interested in this but I just wanted to put it out for anyone who may want to build a Bazooka. That's what I'm calling it anyway and it was created by me right here on 420 Magazine for anybody that wants to make one..
Just a few pics of what I did.
Simple build and the only tools I used is a tape measure, utility knife and a Dremel with a cut wheel.
In pic 1 you can see how it fits the top of the fans.
Nothing more than a 4 inch hole.
Pic 2 is how the hard wall dryer vent hooks in.
Nothing more than a 4 inch hole.
Pic 3 and 4 is the open ended cans.
All I did was cut the bottom off of one jug and the top off another and epoxied it together.
Pic 5 is how I fixed the sun bleeding in around the vent.
Nothing more than the top off a jug. The last 2 pics shows where it comes apart for cleaning, when disassembled it's only 3 pieces.
I'm not real good at explaining things but as you can see it's not a hard build and it's nothing more than disposable munchie jugs and a little hard wall dryer vent.
All the seams have been bonded with bondo body putty from the inside on the vent tube and everything plastic I used monkey snot, AKA Gorilla glue epoxy.
I hope someone finds this useful.
Much love and appreciation for this forum💚

IMG_20230917_080904.jpg

IMG_20230917_080918.jpg

IMG_20230917_080946.jpg

IMG_20230917_081003.jpg

IMG_20230917_081017.jpg

IMG_20230914_142107.jpg

IMG_20230917_085745.jpg

IMG_20230917_085757.jpg

Update 9/23/23: And just like that today is the end of week 8 and this little RXA has gone as far as I'm going to let her go. I'm right around 10% amber and anymore than that is a little much for this old man.
So I'm going to end this journal like this..
I know that my growing style needs improvement as well as my veg time habit, I don't let them veg very long. But I'm Here to learn and maybe just maybe pass on a little bit of what I have to offer.
To all of you that followed along, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 💚.
I'm going to be getting my next run ready, Trailer Trash F1 fem photo in a SIP. I don't think I'm going to do a journal on it but I'll hit the show them forum once and awhile.
I hope that someone finds something useful to them in here in the future but for now this little RXA's light has gone out forever 💚.
Again thank you for following along.

IMG_20230923_080343.jpg

I know I have this journal marked completed but today is all good news!!!
The lady that took my light Friday to fix it brought it back this morning and it's working like a brand new light 💚
She put a brand new driver in the left side and the best thing is,,, you can't even tell she had it apart. Fixed for the price of the new driver and a little don't forget about me and the dept will be paid..
Life is beautiful in the Bud Bunker 💚

Edit for clarity..
I had to pay for the repair myself.
Although this light is only 14 months old it wasn't covered under the warranty due to it was a sponsored product.
I'm sure had I payed for it they would've taken care of it for me.

IMG_20230926_074444.jpg

IMG_20230926_075022.jpg

Great news bro. I bent that repair didn't cost half the light price! your flower show it's a great light too. 👌👌
The new driver was just over 50 bucks and I'm going to take good care of her for the work she did.
When I got this light it listed for 350 but I think they're a little cheaper now. I had to get it fixed because it is a really good light for a hobby grower.

Oops please forgive my ignorance.
I forgot to mention that scene this little RXA got burnt up early in the grow. She never really turned out to be anything worth playing with, so she's in the freezer with the hash trash for the winter hash run.
I have no idea what the weight is and it's not going to matter much anyway.
Again sorry for the oversight.

IMG_20230928_185401.jpg

Sorry about the update after I marked this journal done.
I was going to wait until the winter and run all my hash trash together but decided to run the RXA last night.
If I had to guess I would say that I had 4 maybe 5 Ozzy from this run.. I have no idea what it weighs until it dries out but it's not looking bad for a fast flip burnt up plant.

IMG_20231004_153158.jpg

Back
Top Bottom