Feminized Freebies - Snake Farm - HPS - Soil

I've neglected you lately GG. Have you tested any of these yet? Sweet-looking buds.

I support your keeping a journal running. It's an excellent way to improve your chances of success and keep you in touch with the community. Multiple journals are madness in the making. It's a rare soul that can pull that off without driving yourself crazy. I speak from experience.

I love a good harvest. Reps for that. Good luck losing the grandson. Life's good for him there, I take it? That needs to change, don't you think? Hahaha!

I've neglected you lately GG. Have you tested any of these yet? Sweet-looking buds.

I support your keeping a journal running. It's an excellent way to improve your chances of success and keep you in touch with the community. Multiple journals are madness in the making. It's a rare soul that can pull that off without driving yourself crazy. I speak from experience.

I love a good harvest. Reps for that. Good luck losing the grandson. Life's good for him there, I take it? That needs to change, don't you think? Hahaha!

Valuable words there, Susan! I like the way you think!

:popcorn:
Awww shiiitt! Late but right on time....harvest time!
Congrats GhettoGro!:nicethread:

Hi everyone. I am trimming again tonight after a few nights off. I chopped Happiness #1 this evening. She has a sickening kind of sweet stink right now. The nugs and hard a rocks. It is a harder trim because the buds are so tight it is hard to work the scissors into the get the leaves without messing the bud up. I expect her to be my biggest yielder.

happy1-12.jpg

happy1-22.jpg

Just two more to come down this weekend! G'nite pepps!

~GG

Congratulations on your harvest GhettoGro. :Namaste:

I agree with SweetSue, just have the mods change the name on your journal to something that covers all of your bases. :high-five:

Thanks RSOiler, I have started a new journal for my perpetual grow. I am kicking it off with the THC Bomb. Check it out! Link in my sig.

Today I have chopped the last two girls and are trimming them this afternoon. The flower tent will be empty for a few weeks until the new babies are vegged up. The trichs were 50% (or more) amber on both of these.

dc1-12.jpg

dc1-21.jpg

hdm-13.jpg

hdm-21.jpg

I will be glad to have all of these trimmed, dried and jarred up. Even with no feeding for the first month in flower and some crispy leaves, they still yielded pretty well. These free beans were worth growing out.

Back to the Fiskars again!

:peace:

~GG

Grow Debriefing

This grow has been in the jars for 3+ weeks now. I was impressed with the yield considering the lack of attention they got at times. The beans were all freebies too! I will definitely grow out more freebies in the future.

Yields:
Northern Lights x Big Bud = 63gr
Heavyweight Dream Machine = 55gr
Dinafem Critical #1 = 50gr
Dinafem Critical #2 = 52gr
Happiness #1 = 68gr !!!
Happiness #2 = 58gr

346 grams total - 12-1/3 oz

I haven't sampled any for a smoke report yet, but my wife likes the NLxBB the best. She prefers the DC#1 for a bedtime smoke. It knocks her right out,,haha The HWDM is her least favorite-says the buzz doesn't last. The NLBB has a mild sweet berry smell. The HWDM smells like summer scrotum musk in the south, p-u! The others are very similar having a stinky sweet smell that doesn't stand out as much.

I'll pull out all the jars and post some nug-shots when I get off my lazy butt :blalol:

~GG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom