Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" Fan

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

I have finished drying my buds and they are in the jars curing. What I read stated to dry until the buds feel dry but not crispy and the small stems break off clean so that's what I did. The Bubble Gum is some of the most incredible weed I have ever smoked! It is not even cured yet and the sweet smell and taste is awesome. The high is incredible this is some very potent smoke. I have sampled them all and this one is my favorite. Every one I smoked with is eager to buy some and everyone agrees this is the best smoke in town by far. I couldn't be more stoked. I ended up exceeding my goal of a pound by 21 grams. 16 ounces and 21 grams dry weight. I don't think I will; lose much weight my hygrometers after two days reads 59 to 62% which should be about perfect for curing. Thank you everyone for following along and this will conclude my first grow journal.
Week_11_harvest_bg_bud_3.jpg
Week_11_harvest_bg_bud_1.jpg
Week_11_harvest_critical_bud.jpg
Week_11_harvest_nl_bud_2.jpg
Week_11_harvest_cure_2.JPG
Week_11_harvest_cure_1.JPG

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

Oh my damn brother that is awesome. Mouth drolling!!

LOUD ONLY

Oh my damn brother that is awesome. Mouth drolling!!

LOUD ONLY

Thanks Kane. I wish you the best on your grow.

Damn good job a pound congrats !!!
. Thanks Levi. I was shocked when I was weighing and jarring it. I still have a bunch of trim to make hash. I'm set until my next harvest. Its been an amazing journey.

Way to go killian!

Those buds look amazing!

See what i tell you couple weeks ago you didnt think you were gunna reach your goal!

Amazing job! Looking forward to your next grow!

This was an awesome journal!

Enjoy those buds!

Not So Rookie Anymore

Way to go killian!

Those buds look amazing!

See what i tell you couple weeks ago you didnt think you were gunna reach your goal!

Amazing job! Looking forward to your next grow!

This was an awesome journal!

Enjoy those buds!

Not So Rookie Anymore

Thank you. I really appreciate all the support I received from everyone. I made a few mistakes along the way so there is definitely room for improvement. Dont get me wrong i am very happy with my grow i just know i can do better. Your plants look fantastic. I will definitely try a scrog in the future and use your journal for reference. Short and wide is where the yield is.

Thank you. I really appreciate all the support I received from everyone. I made a few mistakes along the way so there is definitely room for improvement. Dont get me wrong i am very happy with my grow i just know i can do better. Your plants look fantastic. I will definitely try a scrog in the future and use your journal for reference. Short and wide is where the yield is.
Thanks killian you know me thats my biggest hope for my journal is to be used as a reference.
And noone is perfect but you pulled a pound your first grow bask in the glory you did very little wrong this time.

Take care brother see you next time! Be safe

Not So Rookie Anymore

Your buds look delicious! Awesome grow for sure man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I love it when a harvest comes in... Congrats... a lb is a respectable yield.... Good Job... Keepem Green

You are my idol brother. A fuckin pound....i still can't get over it!

LOUD ONLY

You are my idol brother. A fuckin pound....i still can't get over it!

LOUD ONLY
Word up. I'm taking notes

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and following along. I have been curing for two weeks and the humidity is staying between 60 and 62 rh. The buds are very tasty and the smell is amazing. My favorite is still the bubble gum. I couldn't be any happier my buds are all definitely top shelf. I didn't lose but a few grams of weight and still over a pound by about 18 grams. I finished making the bubble hash and only netted 8 grams. The hash is out of this world. For all those that have doubt's about fox farm products the proof of it working is all in this journal. For a first time grow I really don't think I could have asked for anything more. I wish the best for all of you and I thank everyone for their input.

Awesome Killian great grow and journal! Have you started your new grow yet?

I just started to use ffof for my clones and they're taking very well too it. Everyone uses it and I couldn't afford it until I found a hydroponic store near me. Probably the only product that I'll purchase from them considering the prices. $13 for 1.5 cu ft. bag. Pretty damn good and I'll never go back to Black Magic from Home Depot. Too many bug problems from storing bags outside. Once again I am taking notes on your first grow. Awesome shit man!

Awesome Killian great grow and journal! Have you started your new grow yet?

Thanks Levi. I have some Bluetooth and critical thunder autos going they are a week old from germination. I will probably start a journal when they are about 4 to 6 weeks along. I am keeping my personal journal but don't want to start my 420 journal until I have something to show. I am hoping to get an average of 2 ounces per plant. I plan on LST training very early as soon as they are tall enough to start bending over. I can't wait to hear about your final yield it looks incredible.

I just started to use ffof for my clones and they're taking very well too it. Everyone uses it and I couldn't afford it until I found a hydroponic store near me. Probably the only product that I'll purchase from them considering the prices. $13 for 1.5 cu ft. bag. Pretty damn good and I'll never go back to Black Magic from Home Depot. Too many bug problems from storing bags outside. Once again I am taking notes on your first grow. Awesome shit man!
D
Thanks Doggy Daddie. I heard so much negative comments on this website about ffof soil that I thought I had made a huge mistake by using fox farms products. I also was second guessing myself about defoilating and almost every thing i did lol. But now I am glad I made the choices I did. The best advice I can give is do your research and try to duplicate grows that have proven to be successful. Although this is a great website don't limit yourself. There is some great grow info on the internet go explore and come up with your own conclusions. Best of luck to you.

Thanks Levi. I have some Bluetooth and critical thunder autos going they are a week old from germination. I will probably start a journal when they are about 4 to 6 weeks along. I am keeping my personal journal but don't want to start my 420 journal until I have something to show. I am hoping to get an average of 2 ounces per plant. I plan on LST training very early as soon as they are tall enough to start bending over. I can't wait to hear about your final yield it looks incredible.

Hey Killian, I'm new to 420 Magazine but I have 20 Critical Thunder Auto seeds ready to go. I have accounts on other forums but I haven't seen a grow journal of this strain so I figured I would follow along. These are supposed to be "super autos", as they come from a cross of white widow max / critical mass. So they should have a longer veg time, and I was hoping I might get a little more than 2 oz per plant but we'll see! Can't wait. I also plan on putting mine outdoors after 3 weeks or so inside.

Back
Top Bottom