First Grow

Keep doing what your doing buddy, have you recorded your feed schedule from day one or there abouts?

Thanks :) to be honest I didn't record shi.... and been not so regular on feeding, I 've been feeding two times than one time just water then two with feeding and so on. Heh dumb newbie with luck as it looks like.

20200126_202305.jpg

Hey buddy! You know what... For a first grow you did fantastic so far. Really brilliant work. Those buds look sexy already! Very very good job brother. I see @West Hippie is your guide here and helping you get the ropes. Huge props to that too!

Hey buddy! You know what... For a first grow you did fantastic so far. Really brilliant work. Those buds look sexy already! Very very good job brother. I see @West Hippie is your guide here and helping you get the ropes. Huge props to that too!

Thanks man and yes he's a great help @West Hippie
I am very pleased with my first grow,still 3 and half weeks left for her, just hoping for some fatting up still :)

Thanks man, she really started to swell now,I can see her fatened up every day for last 2,3 days.
That's awesome. Feel free to check my journal out hoping my start to really turn it on after I top dress today or tomorrow.

No I didn't, I just spent pretty amount of time reading and watching videos before this firtst grow of mine, and lot more in this period of grow it self and still do :)
OK yeah I understand. I am doing that now only. I guess I went in full spread ahead with no preparation. You doing very well my man. Keep it up!

OK yeah I understand. I am doing that now only. I guess I went in full spread ahead with no preparation. You doing very well my man. Keep it up!

Thanks, yours are looking good too, I find it best to read a lot and than use my logic and common sense who to listen to and not to. When it comes to meny different opinions you know.

Back
Top Bottom