First Grow

I dont understand nothing now hahah. I did this now and dont know what I did now.
Screenshot_20200121-192511_Chrome.jpg
Your in there now delete the pic in the contest and add this one . Remember the camera above left then select your media then select pic and hit continue !

Why is that,i dont get it exactly? Anwser when you got the time.. thanks :)
I see all the journals of the month put the pics through the gallery then the journal. Hey you never know you or I have a good chance for journal of the month.

I see all the journals of the month put the pics through the gallery then the journal. Hey you never know you or I have a good chance for journal of the month.

I see thanks for advice :)) and wish you luck,prizes and meny more great grows :) Im sure we will get in contacy meny times here :)

Thanks man, I hope for some swell heh and some weight packing :)
weight is important but not as much as quality and yours look great.
they will put some on dont worry. have you fed any bloom boosters?

weight is important but not as much as quality and yours look great.
they will put some on dont worry. have you fed any bloom boosters?

Yes of course I've been using ghe organic bloom thru whole flowering,as ghe grow organic thru veg cycle. And grow mix is canna tera pro.

Sounds good man. I think you could possibly benefit from incorporating a feed or two of your veg and bloom nutrients together. not a lot just a little. sometimes the bloom doesnt have the nitrogen needed to really blow em up.

Sounds good man. I think you could possibly benefit from incorporating a feed or two of your veg and bloom nutrients together. not a lot just a little. sometimes the bloom doesnt have the nitrogen needed to really blow em up.

Ohh I didn't know that,I will try that,thanks for advice. My bootle says 2.6 ml per liter of water, I always put 2ml to 2.2 ml tops on liter, what to put on liter if I add grow fert also, maybe 2 ml bloom and 0.4 ml grow or?

Back
Top Bottom