First Grow

Thanks, yours are looking good too, I find it best to read a lot and than use my logic and common sense who to listen to and not to. When it comes to meny different opinions you know.
I feel I should adopt that. I love learning new things but more like a challenge like "can I do this?" and it's always the whole "you don't know if you haven't tried..."

I feel I should adopt that. I love learning new things but more like a challenge like "can I do this?" and it's always the whole "you don't know if you haven't tried..."

I get it thats nice too, Im normally like that too in meny things,but I took another aproach here and It looks like it worked out good :)

I get it thats nice too, Im normally like that too in meny things,but I took another aproach here and It looks like it worked out good :)
Very well

Thanks man,she supouse to grow 19 day more to hit that 60 days of flower,Im waiting for a loupe to arrive but I dont know if it will arrive on time.
Oh wow well that's very close

1A.jpg

How she looks now at 41 days into flower?

And some help on those leafs canoeing up?
I'm a little out of space but no way to give her more space. What can I do,already have fan blowing beetween her and hps.

1A.jpg

How she looks now at 41 days into flower?

And some help on those leafs canoeing up?
I'm a little out of space but no way to give her more space. What can I do,already have fan blowing beetween her and hps.
That looks to be heat stress. Is it only on one part or is it the whole plant?

I know its a heat stress but the problem I run out of space in my grow box,can't do nothing. I'm cocnerned what can happen if I live it like that.
Is there no way you you can add more ventilation then?

One for intake down on bottom,two exhaust in same level as hps, and one radial fan that blows beetween but he blows on plant not on bulb.
For a small box I don't suggest an intake Dan. You can make a passive vent and use that fan for more extraction.

I made something called "vent boxes" basical just two outtakes in a box making a mass fan work like a volume fan if thag makes sense

For a small box I don't suggest an intake Dan. You can make a passive vent and use that fan for more extraction.

It is hard change that right now cause I would need to drill new hole and deal with light leak thru that fan, but there is something else, that fan is really weak cause it is that quiet type so he have small rpm. Maybe it would be better just to shot him off. Maybe he is just blocking the amount of air that goes in.

Back
Top Bottom