First Grow

I wouldn’t be super concerned about the canoeing of the leaves now. Your past the halfway point now and they have good bud set. Now they will just bulk up and swell. Great looking little plant valentino. Well done

20200203_162927.jpg

Happy to share the grow of this first plant of mine, it is a beautiful feeling to grow this beautiful plant on your own, I'm hooked. Going to update till harvest and drying and curing.. I would like some opinions better said predicitions on final weight dry? Judging by pics off course. :) and thanks to all for support so far :)

20200203_162927.jpg

Happy to share the grow of this first plant of mine, it is a beautiful feeling to grow this beautiful plant on your own, I'm hooked. Going to update till harvest and drying and curing.. I would like some opinions better said predicitions on final weight dry? Judging by pics off course. :) and thanks to all for support so far :)
Don't weigh before cure. I did that and I was like hell yeah and it wasn't that much at the end. When you dry no wind on the buds. Lower than 50%RH and absolutely no light on the buds. When you test them make sure to bend the stems. When they break and leave a string on the stem it is ready for sure. Never ever rush the cure my man

Don't weigh before cure. I did that and I was like hell yeah and it wasn't that much at the end. When you dry no wind on the buds. Lower than 50%RH and absolutely no light on the buds. When you test them make sure to bend the stems. When they break and leave a string on the stem it is ready for sure. Never ever rush the cure my man

I wont rush im not in any hurry my friend :)

I wont rush im not in any hurry my friend :)
Good. Cause I did so on mine and my buds dry out completely in a week with my temperatures... You going to have some killer bud. Have you done research on harvesting?

Good. Cause I did so on mine and my buds dry out completely in a week with my temperatures... You going to have some killer bud. Have you done research on harvesting?

Yea that sucks :( I hope I wont mess up. I've done some research but going to do a lot more before harvest :)

Yea that sucks :( I hope I wont mess up. I've done some research but going to do a lot more before harvest :)
If you have hot temperatures and dry climate then dry trim. Wet trim will give you that all star quality look but you can benefit from dry trim cause the left over sugars and nutes will go into the bud.

The biggest debate will be to flush or not.

If you have hot temperatures and dry climate then dry trim. Wet trim will give you that all star quality look but you can benefit from dry trim cause the left over sugars and nutes will go into the bud.

The biggest debate will be to flush or not.

Nice,,you mean to flush plant or to flush the buds ?

Nice,,you mean to flush plant or to flush the buds ?

And currently I have relative cold climate with dry air in house,better said about 20°C at night and about 40 Rh. And about 24°C and 30-40 Rh at day. Talking about indoors. Maybe the attic is a little more cold depends on outdoor temps,cause it is not insulated.

Flsuhing the plant will flush the buds but there are some that believe that is not necessary

Buds are dense I think not even close to airy buds. When gently squize them,you feel that they are dense.
Don't touch them! Let them do there thing! Haha.

Well I'd say about so maybe even more. The small cheese I had was 40 grams or so I can't remember but was more than I thought.

Don't touch them! Let them do there thing! Haha.

Well I'd say about so maybe even more. The small cheese I had was 40 grams or so I can't remember but was more than I thought.

Nobody is touching them no more,it was before hehe, but they are dense for sure ;) I hope for something like that, my magnifier arrived,its 30x ,60x,90x zoom, I checked trichomes today they are still clear,maybe a little milky but more clear then milky.

Nobody is touching them no more,it was before hehe, but they are dense for sure ;) I hope for something like that, my magnifier arrived,its 30x ,60x,90x zoom, I checked trichomes today they are still clear,maybe a little milky but more clear then milky.
Well then now comes the question of what kinda high effect you want. Couch milky is head high and when you start getting amber you get couch lock. Leave it too long and you get less thc....

Your magnifier sounds perfect!

Back
Top Bottom