First Grow

Well then now comes the question of what kinda high effect you want. Couch milky is head high and when you start getting amber you get couch lock. Leave it too long and you get less thc....

Your magnifier sounds perfect!

I dont want couch lock, more of head high heh :) I will watch trichomes now every day and wait for perfect shot :)

20200206_190601.jpg

Just took this photo :)

Are you looking for free seeds more contests.
Still trying to catch everybody up . Did you get your pics in the contest?

Are you looking for free seeds more contests.
Still trying to catch everybody up . Did you get your pics in the contest?

I've put them in photo and plant of the month february :)

Hi to all,didnt have time to update,pics are coming today or tomorrow, but one question to all,my plant looks the same I think,for last 7 to 10 days,like its nothing happening. She will soon be 60 day in flower from first pistils,to be exact its day 53 today.I mean there is still about I would say some 60 percent or 50 percent white hairs and trichomes are still clear last time I checked. My question is how much longer could it take till harvest,cause plant specs says 60,62 days flower time.

Hi to all,didnt have time to update,pics are coming today or tomorrow, but one question to all,my plant looks the same I think,for last 7 to 10 days,like its nothing happening. She will soon be 60 day in flower from first pistils,to be exact its day 53 today.I mean there is still about I would say some 60 percent or 50 percent white hairs and trichomes are still clear last time I checked. My question is how much longer could it take till harvest,cause plant specs says 60,62 days flower time.

Anyone?

Some strains take longer . Did you start counting days when you started 12/12 or when you first saw pistols ?
That was a good shot of trichs Saturday! Maybe you have clouds by now . Shoot the top not the leaf !

Yes the times they give you on the breeder packs can vary. I would say you counted from first pistils but actual flowers beginning could have been 5-7 days after you started counting its best to go by trichomes not by white hairs and stuff like that. At the end of the day it will depend on what you want the effects to be. Less couch lock type of smoke take it earlier. Want it to put you to sleep harvest later. Tons of variables to consider. But yes by looks I would say your within 10-12 days to peak maturity but you will need to make that decision.

Yes the times they give you on the breeder packs can vary. I would say you counted from first pistils but actual flowers beginning could have been 5-7 days after you started counting its best to go by trichomes not by white hairs and stuff like that. At the end of the day it will depend on what you want the effects to be. Less couch lock type of smoke take it earlier. Want it to put you to sleep harvest later. Tons of variables to consider. But yes by looks I would say your within 10-12 days to peak maturity but you will need to make that decision.

I get it,thanks, am I supose to look at trichs under white lighting or it doesnt matter. Maybe its a stupid question but just want to be sure.

I get it,thanks, am I supose to look at trichs under white lighting or it doesnt matter. Maybe its a stupid question but just want to be sure.
I would say it will be easier to view under white or natural lighting. What kind of scope are you using?

Back
Top Bottom