Knockout's First Ever Grow

I'm in a state that it's still illegal. This is my only sanity to learn and help others like me. Just a great place
The same here.... my state is the epitome of hypocrisy. Corrupt politicians, and other BS but cannabis is not legal in any way. Not even medically.

The same here.... my state is the epitome of hypocrisy. Corrupt politicians, and other BS but cannabis is not legal in any way. Not even medically.
Same here. We were too get medical in Sept. But corruption got in the way and it's being put off. Dumb ass politicians. Just get out of the way of this great plant.

Same here. We were too get medical in Sept. But corruption got in the way and it's being put off. Dumb ass politicians. Just get out of the way of this great plant.
They were going to make person possession in this state a misdemeanor, and that even got killed from the state senate vote (the bill was remanded even before the vote). I live in Hitlerville.

Good morning everybody! Another update coming in.

Day 22 above ground
full

full

Lyanna

full

full

Melissa

full

Rebecca

As you can see i still keep going with the bending. Lyanna has developed 8 big branches that i have managed to shape into a star. They are all going outwards from the center. She will have a very nice shape it seems :) The only problem is that since she is so symmetrical the fact she is planted on one side of the pot is a problem. I will have to find a way to move her a bit to the side

Melissa on the other hand since she was not topped is not symmetrical and would have been ideal for her to be planted on the pot side, which she was not!!! FML! I did not think this through when planting :D:D
LST is going for Melissa as well. i am trying to give her a shape which will allow the lower branches to take up more light. right now i have managed at leat 6-7 of them to get decent light. The problem with her is that since i broke her stem i started LST much later and the lower branches were already under-developed making extra hard now to bend them in a way they will reach the light. There is specifically a tiny branch just under the main stem that will never get any light now. I am thinking of completely trimming that branch of to avoid energy being used to develop it. So far i have only trimmed fan leaves and i am not sure i should cut a whole branch down, although it is very very small.

Rebecca has starting showing her stem above ground. i will not count today as day 1 for her though. I will start counting the moment i see her cotelydons over the ground.

Weighted their pots today and decided i should water Lyanna.

Lyanna
2100gr --watered with 1.2lt plain water --> 3300gr?
Melissa
1625gr

All in all things are going excellent and all problems seem to be a thing of the past now

and a group shot
full

Regarding legalising/decriminalising pot in my country of residence, we are waaaaay in the past. I live in a European country that is conservative af. No goverment has ever tried to do anything about it. Only the current one has dared to mention something of the sort when they first were elected but nothing ever since. They have to deal with a lot of shit anyway (which they are of course making worse) so pot is something of a luxury subject.

Regarding legalising/decriminalising pot in my country of residence, we are waaaaay in the past. I live in a European country that is conservative af. No goverment has ever tried to do anything about it. Only the current one has dared to mention something of the sort when they first were elected but nothing ever since. They have to deal with a lot of shit anyway (which they are of course making worse) so pot is something of a luxury subject.
I live in a illegal state too. They would rather have you addicted to painkillers than make weed legal. Bastards.

Also, Knockout, When I LST my plants I grab the stem where I'm going to bend it and I gently squeeze it between my figers and keep massaging it until the wall of the stem kind of gives, then I bend it over really slow working it back and forth until it gets where I need it. I then tie it down using this:

599566959.jpg

You can get it on Amazon pretty cheap.

@RETRIX thanks for the advice. It sounds like you are kinda super-cropping the stem to bend it. I would like to avoid super cropping mine because they are autos and i want to keep the stress to the minimum. That being said i have done it to Melissa twice on accident and she didn't sweat it much. That girl seems to be an extra hard bitch! :D

Maybe i need to rethink not stressing these auto much because they seem to take it very well. I am thinking of running an experiment where i stress the plant every week to see how much they can take. Hmmm.. maybe next grow.?

It is not quite the supercrop as we know it. I do it to my plants sometimes, on the stiffer branches. You just gently work around the stem pressing it with your fingers, but not until it cracks. Think of it as a massage, work around and along the branch and you will notice how it will start being able to bend more and more. The next day the stem will be hard as if nothing happened.

Good morning everybody!!

Had some work the past 2 days and i was too busy to post an update but here it comes

Today is day 25 above ground aaand day 2 above ground :) Lets not forget we have a new girl now.

full

full

Lyanna

full

full

Melissa

Both girls are doing fine and growing steadily. I did some minor bending today to try and pull the top branches down to be level with the rest of them. This happened on both girls. Melissa which is not topped will be made into a spiral around the pot eventually. Lyanna is going to be much more simple i guess, but i will have to do some weird bending to cover the open space area that exists right now.

I weighted the girls and decided it was time to water Melissa again as she was completely dry.
Lyanna: 2300gr (only a small way to go until next watering)
Melissa: 1200gr ---watered until runoff--> 1900gr

Melissa is going to be fed nutes again during her next watering as she has had 2 without already. I think i have decided on a Yes No No pattern.

Also lets not forget the newest member of the team

full

full

Rebecca

Space is TIGHT now with all 3 girls going. and i really mean tight... Depending on how things turn out during flower (which should start any day now) i might have to ditch one of the girls. Let's hope it does not come to that because i would really hate that, plus i do not have anyone to give the extra plant to. It would mean i would have to kill a healthy and growing plant which would suck.

They are looking great, and the whips and chains seem to make them happy. :thumb:

Nothing for us to do but creep :cool:

Hello again @Smeegol !! I was indeed in good hands... :)
Well the latest young-un is Rebecca 2.0. But i like to call just Rebecca for simplicity. She went into the water the night i had another unfortunate event with Melissa and i was afraid i was going to be left with only 1 child. Turns out Melissa made it through unharmed and Rebecca caught on like a leech in a blood bank! So i am now left with a full house and a struggle to make space for everybody!

Oh, now that i remembered, i have a question for everybody. Is the blade count on leaves any indication of a plants health/activity??
I have seen many a grower boasting about their plants blade count, but no concrete evidence it actually means something. I am asking because Melissa has many 7-bladed leaves although Lyanna has none! All her leaves are 5-bladed but she seems to be growing much faster than Melissa at this point, although this might/should be due to the considerably larger pot she is in. Also Melissa has some tiny discolouration on a couple leaves while Lyanna has none. So all indications point to Lyanna being healthier but she has no 7-blade..

Oh, now that i remembered, i have a question for everybody. Is the blade count on leaves any indication of a plants health/activity??
I have seen many a grower boasting about their plants blade count, but no concrete evidence it actually means something. I am asking because Melissa has many 7-bladed leaves although Lyanna has none! All her leaves are 5-bladed but she seems to be growing much faster than Melissa at this point, although this might/should be due to the considerably larger pot she is in. Also Melissa has some tiny discolouration on a couple leaves while Lyanna has none. So all indications point to Lyanna being healthier but she has no 7-blade..

I don't think so. A polyploid can have a bunch of leaves, but not necessarily be healthy. You just want a fast-growing green plant, that has pistils and not pollen sacks, unless you are breeding. Nice flat, maybe slightly curved from the sides upward, like it is prying to the light.

Howdy KO, interesting question that as I've seen 3-9 fingered leaves on my OGK , and she's due for harvest May 5, so getting the parental flutters in the stomach......lol
Happy to meet ya youngest addition, gonna have to squeeze max opportunity out your space but I got confidence in you with @Katins @Bonsaiweed watching ya back.....
@Bonsaiweed, I've seen you in every journal I've visited the last 2 days, where are you buddy...? I think I'm on your edibles thread will pop in their just now.....:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom