First Grow Ever

well 3rd week and im running out of space fast!! im gonna attempt lst but in the mean time i will be scouting for more space.
2012-12-31_12-39-17_979.jpg

A cool way to save space is to hang weights to the branches. It takes a couple days to really get them down but you can really open things up by weighing them down and you can tie the brances off in a day or so. LST is a good method as well..

A cool way to save space is to hang weights to the branches. It takes a couple days to really get them down but you can really open things up by weighing them down and you can tie the brances off in a day or so. LST is a good method as well..

Ok thanks!! So how do i do that? Just hang something from it?

wow looking good... your plant looks really healthy.
i don't know what your budget is but you can make a very simple set up with a few 2x2 boards and some black and white plastic and you can build it to fit your space. if you cant find a better option.

sorry been so slow i just started back working. but heres an update and new problems. the plant looks so sad and im starting to see yellow. its been on 12/12 for a week now. not sure whats going wrong
IMG_20130106_133049.jpg
IMG_20130106_133058.jpg
IMG_20130106_133108.jpg

Plant looks good to me as well. Check out my 1st grow and LST. I am amazed at how well my plant responded to LST.
I had issues with over and under watering as well for the first couple of weeks. I have it down now but man I was worried
I was going to kill them.

Back
Top Bottom