Nirvana Mystery Seed Locker Room Grow

imfree

ok guys this is my second attempt at this. first journal was a bag seed that did really well but out grew its box over night after receiving tiger bloom nutes and got burnt by the lights and hermied apparently. soooooooo this time now that i feel comfortable using soil im stepping it up. still rolling cfls, still rolling ff soil but this time kicking it off with happy frog from seedling since i actually paid for the seeds and dont wanna take the chance of ocean forest being to hot. although after maturity i will transplant to ocean forest. running ff nutes still loved them the first grow. but this time i grabbed my balls and hit up nirvana for there 10 mystery seeds because one i couldnt choose and 2 its like a variety pack of condoms... ok maybe not really.. but any way this is all taking place in a old locker i found for 20 bucks. its about 5 feet tall so hopefully this time i dont have a problem with space. but unfortunately the seeds arent here yet i estimate about 2 weeks not sure how long it takes but i coudnt wait to type some stuff up. so i'll be idle for a min but if your interested just be patient and enjoy all the other journals that are going on or hey start your own!!:peace:
IMG_20130206_193324_431.jpg
IMG_20130206_193338_659.jpg

sweeet!! after 3 weeks nirvana delivers!! i got a seed germinating and i just finished the new box somewhat. still gotta figure out my airflow situation and drill holes for more lights
2013-02-26_20-29-08_817.jpg
2013-02-26_20-33-01_296.jpg
. gonna pick up my happy frog tomorrow

Good luck with your grow my friend.

I see your leaves are pointing up, a happy plant. Have you looked into the ventilation aspect of things at all?
yes i added a inlet fan once the seed germinated just havent done a outlet since i keep the door open most of the time. and thanks for stopping by:peace:

So today i sat her outside again to enjoy the beautiful day.yesterday i swapped pots and to tally brain pharted. I lost half the root system but so far n o adverse effects. She still grew over night and no yellowing or droopiness so i think she'll make it
2013-03-13_13-58-25_893.jpg

OtToday marks 2weeks and for day for my mystery seed. Its still growing a a amzing rate even after loosing half its root sytem to a brain phart. Yesterday i started lst and swapped pots again to the final today. Roots were already feelibg pot up. My light time is 24. Ive started leaving it outside dyring the day to get that mother nature light and save my electricity bill. So far she loves it. Ive started feeding with big bloom and tiger bloom with no problems.
2013-03-18_12-17-57_573.jpg
2013-03-18_12-17-53_154.jpg

this is my mystery seed after 3weeks 4days. beautiful if i do say so myself. im doing 2 caps of tiger grow and 3 caps of big bloom with out any problems.feeding every 2 waters. keeping it out outside during the day and then under lights 24hrs. im gonna switch to 12/12 in another week and add might add a uv light. i believe i read somewhere it aids in potency but gotta make sure.
IMG_20130325_182439_695.jpg
IMG_20130325_170758_957.jpg
IMG_20130325_170752_661.jpg

after watching monos grow and him going 12/12 at 10in and getting up to 24in i believe, i decided to go ahead and switch being at 12in already. cant wait till shes done. im hoping no ball sacks!

Have at it... looks good I like fattty seedlings w/round base too. not sure if it means anything though as far as it will produce fatter plant.? good luck.:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom