BigGreenBuds Mystery grow 12/12

hey wrestling untill i get my usb for my camera. i was only able to upload only a couple pics from my cellphone and really wanted to show the ladies. ;)ill get those other pics up in a couple days when i transplant.

yesturday i fed again with 1/3 strength and foliar fed with same. heres a couple pics.

ladies.jpg

ladies31.jpg

^thanks paddy420.

today iv spotted my first male and as i said earlier my biggest fastest growing one is the first male to show.

does anybody know if you actually have to wait for the sacs to open and realease the pollen or can you take a male once the pollens sacs look ripe and just take the sacs and store in freezer then when ready to use could you just split the sac and use the pollen ??? :grinjoint:

Im gonna transplant tomorow and i was wondering.... im gonna bury the main stem up too the first leaves. i was wondering if i should put some cloning gel on the part of stem that will be buried. will this make this stem part now buried grow roots faster ?

im super high bare with me ;)

heres a couple new pics im sorry there poor quality but im still using my cellphone to take them.

new59.jpg

new124.jpg

didnt.jpg

neww.jpg

this is just a quik shot of the undergrowth. ]

so as you can see i dont think there going to be growing one main cola anymore since i topped them. they were getting way to tall and i didnt have anything to train them with. so i took of there heads ;););)

out of 8 i now have 6 females and i pulled 2 males. i began watering with ff big bloom today and i didnt use the tiger bloom because i wasnt sure exactly how to use them together.... can anyone help with this ?

just an idea thats been running through my mind ..... i was thinking i should chop up all the females and just take a bunch of clones for my outdoor crop. i have 5 good females that i could take about 6-8 good clones from each so thats 30-40 clones !!! that would be awsome. this is a new thing im thinking of because these ladies are just getting to big for my box. any though, suggestion, ideas ??? :thanks:

Be careful with that many plants. It increases the risk of detection and increases the jailtime you could face.

That said...... Lookin good ma brotha!!

these ladies are just getting to big for my box. any though, suggestion, ideas ???
Got a spare bedroom or big closet or basement or attic space?

^ thank you both.

i have some bad news as of now... this is seriosly sad but i think the buried parts of the stem have started to rot.. the plants are not getting bigger and it seems like the growth has come to a stop they dont seem to be dying yet but leaves are yellowing. is there anything i can do to stop the root from rotting ??? :smokin:

please help !!!!

i
began watering with ff big bloom today and i didnt use the tiger bloom because i wasnt sure exactly how to use them together.... can anyone help with this ?
1/4 solutions only on mixing. I tend not to use the mix. FF Big Bloom only with Budswel, for liquid feeds.

have some bad news as of now... this is seriosly sad but i think the buried parts of the stem have started to rot.. the plants are not getting bigger and it seems like the growth has come to a stop they dont seem to be dying yet but leaves are yellowing. is there anything i can do to stop the root from rotting ???

Do your containers have adequate drainage? Did you bury up to the stem when transplanting? do the plants currently feel real weak at the " stem / Soil" line where they meet up, and it feels that is it almost going to fall over? Like it can't hold it's own weight anymore?
The pots are rather small for the plant size. Thus brings on over watering issues.

Back
Top Bottom