Biggreenbuds second grow 12/12

agreed. A ph that low would have killed her had you not fixed it. How many times have you watered with your 1/4 nute solution?

i watered her once with 1/4 stength and then i foliar fed her once with 1/4 stength.

im gonna watch her closley. she should be getting moved outside later this week.

this weekend i carried a huge bag of soil out into the woods. im gonna be moving this gal outside in a 5 gallon. im hoping she will convert back to veg and get nice and big before she starts flowering again.

K so i went up to the woods today. im amazed as to what happened to this plant. the leaves have gotten much bigger. the bud that was on it seeems to have grows 5x in size or just all the calyxes sweleed up really big. there are tons of crystals on it and it smells so good. im gonna give it a few weeks and go see it again i have a feeling she is gonna get huge.

High biggreenbuds4...

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

ya sorry guys i got a little lazy on postin. i think iv been smoking toooo much pot latlety. lol :smokin::smokin::smokin:

this plant is still going. its has grown huge since i moves it outside and it just started budding like 2 weeks ago maybe 3. next time i go to feed her i will take some pictures.

so me and my buddies have harvested a few plants already due to mold. so i still have one plant left which is my 12/12. im sorry i didnt get a pick but my camera is currently mia. :smokin:

so i have a question for everybody. were i live right now im going to have about one more week then its gonna rain. should i harvest before the rain or just try and make it throguh ? :smokin:

Whats the color of the Trichs..How many weeks in flowering are you?

im really not sure how long it has been flowering for. i know the plant can get alote bigger and it could go atleast 2 ta 3 more weeks. all the pistols are still white not evn turning red yet. it does have tons of trichs though. next time i go see her i will take a sample and check under the scope. :smokin:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom