Biggreenbuds first grow!

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

i want one plant to have amber trichs and one plant to be cloudy trichs which one shoould be which ? i think the curly one looks better so i would rather have this as the cloudy and the yellowing leaves one have as my amber night smoke. what do you guys think:grinjoint:

the amber smoke with a be a potent couch-lock high. The cloudy will be a soaring head high. I personally like the head high over the couch-lock as I am constantly doing stuff throughout the day. I would let the plant that is going got yield less mature to the amber trichomes.

for then night i want come couchlock smoke so i can fall asleep.

the only thing is the plant that i have that is gonna yeild less is the one with all the yellow leaves. say once all the fan leaves fall off will the plant keep goin or should i pull it then ?

the curly one is really fluffy and stinky and its gonna be a really good day time smoke i know it. i think im gonna give her some time though cuz she keep getting bigger everyday. :smokin:

im gonna flush the one with the yellowing leaves this weekend and then pull the week after i flush.

im not sure what im gonna do with curly yet she seems to be getting alote bigger so im gonna let her keep going.

new40.jpg

new116.jpg

new212.jpg

QUOTE]

they have come such a long way its really amazing to see :grinjoint:

^just to make sure i understand

2 weeks on the one with yellowing leaves ?

and 10 days on the other ?

The one with the yellowing leaves will be finished and require little flush in about 10 days, if that. The other should be given a P booster and let go another 2 weeks I think. Then flush 3-7 days and cut. Final call will be made by the trichs though.

^ thanks boss. im getting very exited lol

for the one that should go a few more weeks. do you think next time i water i should water 1/2 strength 15-30-15.

and the yellowing one im just gonna keep giving water from here till i pull her.

so i just looked at the trichs under 100x.... curly has tons of trichs and they are all cloudy dont see any amber ones yet though.

as for the yellowing plant aka boshiba i saw some amber crystals say prolly 5% are amber.

^ boss im gonna try this with curly im gona water her tomorw with some fresh orange.

as for the other lady i choper her ass down a few days ago and she is currently drying. it weighed 8.2 when i choper her down. i thought it was gonna be alote more but im not fussin. this is my first plant and i cant weight to smoke it.

heres the final product from one of the plants. it was hung for 3 days and bagged for 2. i have no smoked any yet as i am waiting for it to cure. heres a pic. this has been a great learning expierince and there are gonna be many more to come.

new48.jpg

Back
Top Bottom