Biggreenbuds first grow!

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

lol

nope not my intention i would rather get some smoke haha

how about the sand method ? iv got a bag of sand in my garaage

i watered my plants yesturday with 1/3 strength miracle grow

i read that fungus knats like the moisture but they also feed on organic shit so i watered them with some chemicals hoping this will get rid of them :yummy:

^ i actually think the watering did the trick its been a few days and i have seen no knats :clap:

moooooooose ! i shoulda listened... the watering did show good results for a few days and know there back !! lol im gonna go to the store tomrow.

another question my box is getting very warm in tehre when its on is 95 degrees to hot ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

^ i think its gonna raise up too a 100 degrees or more its at 96.1 right now and its still got a good 8 1/2 hours more of light. this seems way to hot.

^ i think the new cfl i picked up really makes a difference in the heat the other day it was only gettting up to 88 now i added this monster idk actuall wat but equal too 150watts and its really raising those temps.

ah this is a bummer i just watered my platns a few days ago so cant do taht for a while.

as for the temps what happens if its to hot will my babies finish ?

im gonna try and find a littleportable ac thing i have central air in my house but its broke upstairs right now :bongrip:

i think iv been noticing some nute burn on the leaves. im gonna flush them tomrow with some nice cool water then im gonna try and add another fan or make my own little ac things say outa freezer packs or somthin lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

it would be nice if i could pick up a little portable ac but i dont think they make one as small as i would need.

Back
Top Bottom