Biggreenbuds first grow!

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

im not sure if they are developing or turning red i will watch them closly and let you guys know :smokin:

im gonna mess with my camera tonite and try to get some good pics up

:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

i jsut checkeed on them and im 99% sure the pistals are coming out red/orange what does this mean ?

new pics tomrow these things are looking goooooooooood :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

new10.jpg

new16.jpg

new25.jpg

new34.jpg

new43.jpg

how they looking ? :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

as of right now im 32 days into flowering ... do my plants seem like there on scedule ? :rollit:

heres the curly one it is stinkin alote and gettting tons of trichs

new53.jpg

new44.jpg

and heres the other one it is growing alote quiker but has nearly no amounts of trichs compared to the other

new36.jpg

new114.jpg

new210.jpg

new37.jpg

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

do my plants look liek they should be watered ??? im doing the wet/dry but it seems like they havent been watered in 2 weeks ???

no they are not wilting but the curly plant lol is starting to get what looks like heat stress on the leaves but im sure the lights are not to close so i was wondering if it needed some food maybe ? i foliar fed them today

i know the answer will prolly be .... be patient

but im jsut wondering if i wanted to sample the buds were could i take a little off ? when would be a good time to take a sample ??

never buddy sorry! You need to wait for harvest and then a 2 week cure for potency. Anything you prematurely snip/sample will be a waste. Trust me, I was pissed about a whole grow because I didn't wait two weeks for a good cure. After the two weeks I was blown away, and very upset that I had smoked so much before the cure.

That second girl looks extremely healthy!

never buddy sorry! You need to wait for harvest and then a 2 week cure for potency. Anything you prematurely snip/sample will be a waste. Trust me, I was pissed about a whole grow because I didn't wait two weeks for a good cure. After the two weeks I was blown away, and very upset that I had smoked so much before the cure.

That second girl looks extremely healthy!

thank you for saying that .. your right i need to wait and all this time and care iv put into these babies im sure i will be happy with them once done :grinjoint:

^ refresh my memory, this is bagseed correct?

Back
Top Bottom