Biggreenbuds first grow!

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

as for foliar feeding should i do this everytime i water ? or can i do it more than just when i water them ??

thanks for all the help and insight mooooose :peace:

hey guys i just wanna thank you my plants seem to be doing alote better

well im 24 days into 12/12 how much longer do u all think i have too go ? :peace:

depends on the strain. Guess around 60-70 days to harvest.

really i was guessing like a month i was pretty off

so theres gonna be alota change in those nxt couple months what do you guys think these things could yield my guess a quater of dried /cured bud maybe a half ? :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

would it be ok if i added more lights while they are in flowering ?

and my plant that is curled down is not changing one bit but it is not getting worse should i just give it more time or start trying some new things ? :peace:

alrite thats good cuz i wanna make some changes to my box i plan on buying 2 power strips and putting 6 cfls on each then putting a chain or strings that can lift and lower the lights i also wanna put another fan blowing air in but have it down at the base of the plants

i saw theis huge 150 watt cfl at homedepot plan on pickin up like 4 of them but short on cash right now

anything you guys would recamend for the growbox ? :rollit:

those 150's will work incredibly well. I use only one of similar wattage for vegging. How much is all four of them? I picked up an 150watt HPS security light from my local electric store. I gutted it and separated the light from the ballast and igniter to save on space and heat. It only cost around $100 for the light and now I flower with an HPS. I should have gotten a 250watter but heat and space are an issue.

the 4 150 watt cfls would cost 40 bucks there 10 a piece.

so my other plants i started growing are sprouting but im doing them 12/12 so im worrying now cuz there in little pong cups and my plants still have like a 1.5 to 2 months left what am i gonna do with my new babies ? shit :rollit:

boss your 12/12 grows are amazing man :adore:

so like 4 of the 42 watters and 8 of the 13 watters would be enouf what do u think the difference would be in growth in say the amount of bud i would get from a plant with that much light compared to what i got now ? :ganjamon:

i cant get a clear enouf picture using my cellphone its like only a quater of the pistal is red

ill try to get some clear shots up tomrow ?

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

are pistils developing red? or are white ones that have already grown changing colors?

Back
Top Bottom