Biggreenbuds first grow!

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

right now the soil is very dry while i was aerating it it was just like crumbling apart.

i think im gonna go rip some gravs and think bout this

i will upload the new pictures tomrow any suggestion or thoughts would be awsome to return toooooooooooo :peace::peace:

the leaves will angle upwards when they need to be watered. This is the plants attempt to funnel water to the stem and the base of the plant. I would wait till shes reachin for the sky!

In the future when the soil is crumbly then you can water.

my camera is fucked up so i can only take pics with my phone i will try my best :cheesygrinsmiley:

as for my leaves one of the plants the leaves are curled down is this because they were over watered ?

what could be making the leaves curl down besides overwatering ?

the lights are cfl and they are atleast 3 inches away from plants so i dont think its heatstress :bongrip::peace:

ya thats what im thinking i woke up today to check on my babies and the ones that is all curled still the same but the other one has gotten alote greener and the leaves arnt sagging to much :yummy: i should be repotting them tomorow.
do u guys think my plants could possibly need nitrogen ?

heres some pictures
this is the one thats curld up

new42.jpg

heres my other one

new32.jpg

new23.jpg

asddfasdsfa.jpg

I've had good results with "SuperSoil" Products. Check the nute contents... it will be on the bag just like fertilizers. 3 numbers. I'm so out of it with soul though someone else should give you the numbers your looking for.

just a question for my future grows if i pot them in a pot that is taller than wide will the plant grow taller than if i put them in a very wide pot that was not tall would it be nice and wide and short ? lol :clap::clap::clap:

as to your previous question, I'm inclined to think theres some truth to that. The root bases of trees are known to be about as wide as the canopy so I image a restricted root base could cause a parallel effect in the canopy.

this might be a dum question but when the soil is all dry do the roots still suck up nutrients ?

also do roots still grow when there flowering or 12/12 ? or is it only during the veg stage ?

all you experts out there what do you think ?

water when soil is dry , looks like you need to water first, then water with nutes

Check it out. Water in the morning. Only enough so you get a few cups of overflow from the bottom. Water with tepid 6.0 pH water, and give it a few days. Next watering give her full strength flowering nutes if you have organics (if not start 1/2). From now on, no watering until the 1st inch of soil is dry, and the rest is just barely damp.

Check the pH of the water before and after adding nutes, this will tell you if you are going to run into soil pH issues.

It looks to me like there was an over feeding, then and over watering problem, and now the pH looks out of whack, but they look pretty strong, so you should have no problems getting them back to health.

If you have some kelp or sea tea, use 1/4 str foliar every other day for a week then start at 1/2 foliar every 5 days.

That's what I would do, but your mileage may vary ;-)

thanks boss

thats alote to try and understand

so my too plants were planted into soil that was taken from garden they have not been fed until this tuesday i fed them 1/2 stenght to much and i think i have been overwatering right now my plants are pretty dry should i water without noots ? i dont have anythign to check my ph is this a problem or can i survive without it ? ???!! tomorow i can spend prolly 20 bucks on stuff i would need what do u guys recamend me getting

u guys are all bein a great help thanks :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom