Biggreenbuds first grow!

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

tomorow i should be going to the garden center is there anything i can pick up for like 5 bucks or less to check the ph ?

what else should i pick up besides soil and bigger pots to help make and keep my plants healthy again

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::peace::bongrip::peace:

so today im gonna get

ph kit
soil
bigger pot
perlite
rockwell
cloning gel ? can i clone without ?

:rollit:

so i just got back with the goods

i could not find a ph tester kid or perlite

all i was able to pick up was bigger pots some lighting stuff and organic potting soil

should i transplant and water tonight ? :rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

im gonan be starting a new indoor grow today should i add it to this grow journal or should i start a new one ?

hey guys when do u think i should see some change in my plants ? liek when should they get heathier i transplanted them last night into pots 4x bigger with organic soil and today i looked at them and one of them still has the leaves curled down like hooks and it just doesnt seem like its doin to good ?

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

leaves that have already died will not come back. Give it another day or two, steady on the watering, and let us see some pics.

thanks potential

what about the leaves that are like starting to die will those ones keep dying or wwill the green come back ?

im gonna take some pics tomrow or i mite get anxios and putem up tonight :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

The yellowing should eventually stop but whats already dead won't come back. Lets see the pics.

thanks guys i was staarting to worry i was gonan lose all my leaves everyday it seems like theres a new set going but say all the leaves did fall off which i doubt will happen would the plant still produce bud ? :grinjoint::grinjoint:

heres the updated photos please let me know what you think :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

new33.jpg

new24.jpg

new15.jpg

new9.jpg

noname2.jpg

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

the lights i jsut mesured and they are 2-3 inches away from plants

i agree with the nute deficency the reason being when i first started these they were in little plastic cups filled with good soil and then when i had to transplant them so i only was able to transplant one into good soil the other i moved into soil dug up from my garden well the one plant in good soil was the male but it was very heathy looking and these ones look not at all like the otehr i did feed them once though but i was pretty baked and i messed up the mix and it was a lil strong so i think it stressed them pretty good idk ?

and i watered them saterday night when i transplanted im going to wait till the soil is dry like 2 inches down ? ? ?

do you think i should water with the miracle grow all purpose at 1/2 strenght nxt time i water ?
:peace::peace::peace:

They look very like a sativa. Adding the 1/2 strength ferts is a good idea. Also give them a foliar feed as well at the same dilution. Try and let the medium dry out a little deeper than 2". You want to go almost to the point of wilt, but not, if you get my drift. Wet/dry is the way to go. It has something to do with the hydrostatic balance of your medium.

Back
Top Bottom