Biggreenbuds first grow!

Re: biggreenbuds first grow !!!

so i picked up a 60x-100x magnifyer.

its day 45 of flowering and it looks to me like most of the thrichomes are cloudy ? how many more weeks do you think iv got. ? i know thats not an easy question to answer. my guess is 2 more weeks

^ the buds are really starting to fillout. they are really stinking the place up tooo lol.

i picked up a little filter i can put over the exaust hole. im going to tape up all the places that air would get through besided the exaust and im gonna start checking on them once a week instead of everyday.

^ thanks for the link but those things are way out of my price range dood :thedoubletake:

Sorry I know how ya feel... mine too. People may laugh, but growin up poor, dad would buy blocks of ice and put them in front of fans (on trays/bowls) to cool a room for us. While doing a small closet grow in a hot area (over 100 in the shade during summer. I survived by running lights at night, and doing my dads trick. Only I used Dry Ice (available for $1/Lb at the local grocery) in a plastic colander hung in front of the fan.

It did cool the closet. I can't say as the extra Co2 really helped. But I thought it was a nice touch.

so i just got back from the store. picked up a ph meter and some bug strips.

im gonna go test the ph and then get back on here and post my results. :peace:

k i got a diff reading from each plant and here they are.

boshiba - ph7- i need to lower.

curly- ph6- is fine but im gonna make a second check on that.

12/12- ph4 - way to low

and my tap water is ph6 when its touching the bottom of cup and ph5.5 when half way in cup.

as for the 12/12 im guessing im over feeding ?

as for curly i think she can stay right were she is but im gonna keep watching her

and boshiba is to high and deff need to be lowered i need to do some reading and see what to lower them with. any household items i can use ? is vinegar for lowering or highering ?

man soil holds on to so much ...

When I have medium thats holding on to salts or messing with my PH, I bring water to target PH and flush. I'm in Hydro though. A friend suggests watering with 1 to 1.5 points lower than target PH to lower soil PH, no nutes.

Double check it with a soil guru here though.

are you using straight soil or a mixture?

^its straight potting soil

sorry i havent posted in a few days. i got into a car crash and iv been pretty sore just been layin around.

well i havent seen the ladies for a few days and i checked on them last night and things arnt looking good.

the leaves on one of the plants is yellowing and has a bunch of spots on the leaves and its goin quikley the other pland is begging to do the same thing.

i will have pics up later. :peace:

new40.jpg

^ im gonna give this one another week then flush her and chop her ass down. what do you guys think about the yellowing leaves. ?

new116.jpg

new212.jpg

^this one im not sure on. its getting really big and fluffy and stinky and i would really like to see this bby fully finish. :peace::peace::peace:

^ iv read through this many many times.

my guess would have to be ph lockout. as the plant with the yellowing leaves has a ph of 7. the problem is the ph tested i have sucks and the reading is always changing. so im just gonna give her another week flush her then chop her down.

another guess would be spider mites. when i look at some of the leaves under 80x there are little black dots that could be poop. im not sure. looking for expert advice. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom