1st indoor stealth grow

homegrowin

well guys this is my first grow and im gonna atepmt it while living at home with my parents right now i have a sound system in my room so i have a room with a bunch of amps and computers so im gonna put a computer grow in there i will take pictures later but as of now i have a plastic cup with dirt filled about half way up and the seed in there with a little 6 inch floro on top of the cup i havent had a sprout yet i tried germinating but its to cold in my room to do it so im just gonna take a chance... i should be getting a like 4 inch plant from my friend that he grew i will upload pictures maybe later tonight

i cant really go out and buy expensive lights or nutes or hydro ive got a good amount of cfls tho so i should be able to make a pretty bright computer case out of them how many should i use and what kinds

sounds good man.
i dread those parent grows.
NERVE RACKIN'!
but cfls sound good man. nutes or no nutes.
should turn out good as long as you keep a close eye, and watch for burning of plants for those cfls (since it's a compromised space)
all in all...sounds great mang.
IM IN!

Hell ya, :welcome: homegrowin! You will make out just fine! :yummy:
Check the green links below in my Signature to read about posting pictures. Ok. Cool! Waiting to hear and see more. Good luck and be safe! :allgood:

well tonight i watched across the universe with the parents and then had a good talk about drugs with my parents and well i learned my dad didnt really like coke... hahaha and my mom never really inhaled correctly when she did pot omg i love my parents... well thanks for the hospitality and i might be able to add pics from my iphone but at like 2 cuz i need to wait for them to go to bed

Well my computers fucked up so no pictures tonight sorry guys maybe tommorow if I get time

pictures are here and i moved the plant (if u would call it that so far its just dirt) to the server
IMG_00645.JPG

inside of computer
IMG_00657.JPG

not sure of the exact specs of the bulb but i hope it will do
IMG_00665.JPG

heres the plants begining cup
IMG_00675.JPG

sorry that they are so huge

Don't gave up on it yet Buddy, hold on to hope some more... You mention that a friend was going to gave a clone? What is up with that? Still happening? Do not gave up on that seed yet.

Ya a friend is giving me a plant and I should be getting an 1/8th of Mids soon so... seeds galore :p and thanks for the compliments I think. It may be to small of a setup tho I will most likely do scrog but I should cut out the bottum part under the cup so it will sit snug inside if it any more suggestions icant really test my ph by the way cuz I can't really get to any stores that sell the tests

would insulating the bottum of the cup keep the roots warmer so its feels like solid ground

Heat can help the rooting process along but you do not want to plug the bottom of your containers. First, like Cano stated roots don't like light, get a red SOLO party cup to start it in. Second, make sure you have some drainage at the bottom of you container. Do not over water the soil either, just add enough to make some drain from the bottom every two days. Try germinating your seeds in a paper towel next time before planting them, that seems to work a whole lot faster.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom