First Grow - Stealth Grow

2700K is the right color for flowering but it doesn't sound like you have enough watts to produce decent buds. I could be wrong, I've never done a grow in such tight quarters.

What you should do is look for pc stealth box grow threads either in this journal section or on the internet. I'm sure there are some threads with the exact same specs as yours.

Your plants will be fine. I've read several threads that used nothing but 2700k through the whole life cycle. In your other box do you have 2 65k bulbs in there? If so put one of the 65k with one 27k in each case. It's beneficial to the plant to get a wide spectrum of light, closer to imitating the sun. The reason most growers do 65k in veg because the plant uses more of the blue spectrum during photosynthesis to concentrate on foliage growth. Anyway sure you already knew that. Bout to update my journal check it out.

hi, just reasearching growing stealth, and i noticed im using the exact same dell case! u must keep posting so i can learn from your work and mistakes;)

Five weeks in now and I wasn't too happy with the speed of growth, have made a second stealth grow box now but only one has a 6400k bulb in it as I cant find anywhere else that sells them. As I said I'm not too happy with the growth speed thus far and have found myself alone in the house during the day time so I have started moving the plants outside if the weather permits or inside with the 6400k bulb hanging over them by a windowsill. Started yesterday and the growth jump was really noticeable.

My biggest plant:
IMAG00658.jpg

The trio:
IMAG00646.jpg

As only one stealth box has a 6400k bulb in it I am alternating the plants between both at night.

Largest plant up to 9" now. Think I should top the plant soon as its getting difficult to prevent burning of the plants as they keep growing and contacting the CFLs.

Cloned my largest plant 3 days ago so I will be inducing flowering one ofthem starting tomorrow. Two of my plants suffered a tragic accident when my cooling fan failed overnight. One looks like it wont make it.

Left them at a friends house over the last few days while I went on holiday. Took around 6 clones and the plant doesn't look phased.

Also, found a store that sells daylight bulbs so both stealth boxes have 2 daylight bulbs in them.

Will run 12/12 light cycle to flower one of the clones with a 2400k light.

Hey, it does look healthy! Lil guy though :)

O wait i did not see the last page, bigger now lol!

GrowGSL,
Hi,
I read your post about looking for new growers to do a journal in exchange for some LED lights. I am awaiting some Chinese LED light bought from auction. I did this without paying much attention as to the origin of the light. I am about to start the seedling process using a seed starter. I am a noobe at this but, I study a lot. I would love to keep a daily journal for you and document step-by-step procedure I employ from the very beginner's point of view. Let me know if we can work together on this. Thanks,
Formularacer

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom