First Timer - LST - SCROG - Stealth - CFL

Re: First timer , lst , scrog , stealth , cfl

My first four leaves are turning yellow and drooping a bit, but all of the new leaves are very green and good looking. So I am hoping for the best. I hope you the best of luck, we have a very similar set up and would be interesting to follow someone elses progress. I am probably gonna start a new plant soon.
ill be following yours too ;)

I am gonna start the journal In a few days, haven't had the opportunity yet. Ill let you know.

quick update . and need a little bit of help
only 1 survived sadly . and it still has a problem . its leaves are closed up and at pointing upwards all the time . is this just because of the stress ?

sad to hear about your loss. ill smoke one in its honor.
sorry i didnt respond sooner. ph 7 is a little high for cannabis it usually likes it around 6.0-6.8 so the water could be raising the ph a bit. you might want to test your run off of your soil just to check.
:tokin:
ps your avatar scares me haha

With your grow space try and keep everything low down so theres plenty of room above the plants and light so the hot air can rise above everything, next time try a 24 hour light for 1 week then go to 18/6, don't use soil with nutrients for the first month as the weaker plants mite not survive

good luck with your next grow

sad to hear about your loss. ill smoke one in its honor.
sorry i didnt respond sooner. ph 7 is a little high for cannabis it usually likes it around 6.0-6.8 so the water could be raising the ph a bit. you might want to test your run off of your soil just to check.
:tokin:
ps your avatar scares me haha
on new next grow im gonna start im gonna try and do everything much better, including checking the waters ph ;)

ha i love my avatar :)

With your grow space try and keep everything low down so theres plenty of room above the plants and light so the hot air can rise above everything, next time try a 24 hour light for 1 week then go to 18/6, don't use soil with nutrients for the first month as the weaker plants mite not survive

good luck with your next grow

thats sounds like a really good idea ;) should of thought of that .
thanks for the good luck and the advice :D

you could make some clones out of it and that'll bring you back, i think thats what i might try if it comes down to it, because this heat is kickin my ass, i dont know what im gonna do...

Sorry for your loss - per your request, I'll move this to "Abandoned"

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom