Nagini's - Northern Lights - Indoor - Scrog - CFL - Grow

If you're going to the Dollar store check out the sun reflectors you put in your windshield to keep your rig cool in the summer. Don't know why you wouldn't start a journal, get more responses, more ideas. Good Luck!

Thanks for the input! Appreciation for all help...everyone here is great...reminds me of being back in the 70's when even though us "hippies" were frowned upon, we always had a good time!

Even though I'm not growing I want to be actively involved... I truly love this plant for both medicinal and industrial values. It fascinates me how you can widely manipulate the growing characteristics of one plant, and I become captivated when reading into the drug war, drug reform, etc. I'm holding a book in my hands right now titled "Chasing the Scream; the first and last days of the war on drugs" by Johann Hari. If you're a reader check it out.
Yes, I'm a reader, I will have to check it out. I did do extensive research in 98 when I went back to college to get my AS. I was truly amazed at how much better grass was compared to alcohol... it's mind blowing how the government has a problem with pot when you see the damage that drinking does. I did a 20 page report on it, and it still baffles me to no end why it is so...only reason, the government has no way of controlling it since it grows wild.

Thanks for the uplink...when I get some time tomorrow I will take a stab at it. Thanks again my friend....you've made my list!(have a list in my head of the people I would like to sit down and party with and chat...Woody Harellson, Snoop Dog(or is it Lion now?), Bob Dylan, Adam Sandler and the red-headed cowboy himself...Willie Nelson are on the top) Thanks for all your help

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom