Second grow 12/12 Lst SOG/SCROG

falcore

Hey everybody im outta bud so im back for another round.:ganjamon:

Here is my set up this time:
Im using my old grow box. I made some alterations on it on account i had temp issues last grow. Its a 60X24X24 cabinet.
Im starting with CFL's on a 12/12 cycle. Ive got 16 23watt half are cool white and half are soft white. Im gonna get 8 more cool CFL's when i have some money free. Im gonna switch to a HPS 400w light. Im plannig on lst and sog or a scrog All of the above are new to me so we'll see how it works.
Im starting with 8 seeds:
2 Master kush
2 Big bud
2 skunk #1
2 B-52/Top-44 cross i made from my previous grow.

I tested it and i looks like the temps are between 84-87 with lights on lights off its room temp which is around 74-82
here are some pics of the set up sorry about the quality of the pics ill have to ask my friends if i can borrow their camera again.
CRIM00021.JPG

CRIM00101.JPG

CRIM00111.JPG

CRIM00091.JPG

CRIM00121.JPG

CRIM0016.JPG

CRIM00141.JPG

CRIM00181.JPG

CRIM00172.JPG

CRIM00281.JPG

CRIM00261.JPG

CRIM00241.JPG

the seeds are germing right now ill post again when they are ready to be planted.
im hoping for 4 females max

cocojoe- thanx for the luck:cool:

stonedinla- I hope it goes well enough to give you some info on what to do or more likely what not to do.

I have 5 seeds in the soil that germinated 2 big buds, 2 skunk #1's and one B52/Top44.

I looked this morning and the one of the BB just started to push through the soil.

Ill get some pics when its leaves come out all the way

ok its been about a week since my last post so here is the update on my little ones

the 2 big buds are almost on their third set of leaves. they are definitely the top growers of them all.

the top44/b52 cross is on its second set and there is a second one of thease that just sprouted yesterday.

only one of the skunk#1 sprouted and is doing well

the master kush seeds that i first germed never sprouted and i am germing 2 more but they are also not doing any thing i think ill plant them if nothing happens by tomorrow night

i thought i had better pics but im going to retake them and post them 2night

Hi Falcore!

Great to see another 12/12'r here! I chose to do my first grow 12/12 and am halfway through and so far the results are encouraging. My next grow will be a LST 12/12 and I've even started to do some LSTing on my current grow but at day 45 so it's not true LSTing so much as just trying to spread some light around. :grinjoint:

I run a 400 watt light and my temps are high too. The plants can live with it but they don't like it. Mine always show some signs of heat stress coupled with the low humidity it brings on.

Best of luck!!

Indicana.

Hey Indicana I've been following your no mercy grow for the last couple of weeks and it is looking good.

I borrowed my friends camera so the pics should improve as i relearn how to use it
Here are the pics i promised to post on Monday night but never got to it

this is the new B52/top44
PB030002.JPG

the elder B52/top44
PB030003.JPG

skunk #1
PB030005.JPG

big bud #1
PB030008.JPG

big bud #2
PB030006.JPG

and you're on your way bro..

goodluck w/ur grow!

:goodjob: so far

here are some current pics
the little B52/top44
PB060006.JPG

skunk#1
PB060004.JPG

B52/top44
PB060001.JPG

BB#1
PB060003.JPG

BB#2
PB060002.JPG

Drojo- thanx for the luck i hope it goes well. Your set up is looking good as well.

the butcher- i think im gonna screen it cuz i wont have alot of height space when i switch to the HPS. hopefully that will help with the weight. do you think im gonna need a carbon filter?

here are a few more pics. i cant believe how fast they are growing. i lst'd one of the big buds and the bigger of the B-52/top-44s

I tried to germ 2 more of the master kush seeds but no go. so i planted 6 seeds between two pots that came from my last grow which ended up with a hermi pollinating most of a top-44(which was my only female). i have like a million seeds from that plant. so ill see if these hermi or if they are feminized im gonna keep a close eye on them. i hope they fem because the hermi came from some good bud. it looks like all of these are sprouting. so im up to 11 total yikes.

i was wondering what kind of nutes i should give them veging or flowering?

lstd big bud
PB090006.JPG

PB090007.JPG

PB090008.JPG

lstd B-52/top-44
PB090004.JPG

PB090005.JPG

big bud
PB090003.JPG

skunk#1
PB090002.JPG

smaller B-52/top-44
PB090012.JPG

tow-44/nor cal hermi pics
new spouts
PB090015.JPG

and other new sprouts
PB090016.JPG

it been a few days since my last up date so here goes

good news i have a girl its one of the big buds

bad news i have 2 males the other smaller big bud and the bigger of the b52-top44's

i was bummed about the b52 cuz its such a cool looking plant it has wild leaves but that is the way it is.

none of the rest are showing but i think im gonna clone the big bud female when she gets a little bigger. just in case i dont end up with any other females

here are the pics

big bud female
PB120019.JPG

b52/top44 male
PB110012.JPG

skunk#1
PB120020.JPG

male big bud and male B52/top44
PB120024.JPG

little b52/top44
PB120025.JPG

the sprouts
PB120021.JPG

PB120023.JPG

i think im gonna wait till the older plants sex then trans plant and pop in the hps after i switch and unless there is room im gonna move the sprouts to a new box and grow them a while with the cfls.

I would back cross the b52/top 44 with the male big bud. Trust me that would make a hell of a yeider. B52 gives out fat colas already and top 44 is a good strain to play with cause of its liniage. Just a suggestion, and honestly Taths one cross i wouldt want to miss out on.hers a quote on the cross:

Strain: Big Bud x Skunk #1
Liniage: Indica/Sativa
Origin: Oregon/British Colombia
"(Big Bud x Skunk #1) 23.25 oz. Cured, VERY well manicured. Also made 2 lb of butter, that turned out way to strong) and 10 grams of hash.

There were 8 1/2 plants grown from clone (one was a complete runt, I don't know why I even let her live). Plants were vegged in an aeroponic/NFT for 3 weeks under a 1000 MH with an AgroSun bulb. They were about 18-20 inches tall when switched. Each plant was topped twice.

Flowering was in an NFT system. Flowering took about 70 days. These were the most crystallized plants of this variety that I've ever grown.

Slow cured over 1 1/2 months. First on newspaper, then into paper bags, then into mason jars. Smell is incredible. High is incredible. Normally I find Big Bud a little less potent that I'd like. This crop just floors me. High starts out mellow, upbeat, then when you start the second round of bong hits it just hits you like a wave. Immediate couch melt. Cancel your plans, you're not going anywhere. But it let's your mind stay somewhat sharp, which is the best thing about it.

Overall I was pretty pleased with this harvest. I had one plant that was a monster! A good 8 inches taller than all other plants, I ended up having to tie her down. 4 huge colas each 4 x 11. That plant probably yielded almost 4 ounces alone." - Content

butcher if i had the space i would create a breeding sanctuary for bud but right now im not sure if i can. but i really do like your idea about the b52/top44 cross with the big bud so if i can ill try to flower the male in another space in different room but it will depend on how fast is matures and how fast the other 2 show sex because as soon as i find out what they are the skunk and the other b52/top44 then i will know how many females i will be flowering and i will put them under the HPS and then i can use the cfls for the sprouts and to flower the male and collect the pollen.

butcher if i had the space i would create a breeding sanctuary for bud but right now im not sure if i can. but i really do like your idea about the b52/top44 cross with the big bud so if i can ill try to flower the male in another space in different room but it will depend on how fast is matures and how fast the other 2 show sex because as soon as i find out what they are the skunk and the other b52/top44 then i will know how many females i will be flowering and i will put them under the HPS and then i can use the cfls for the sprouts and to flower the male and collect the pollen.

SMart man on using the cfl's for the male if that what you choose to do. And just an F.Y.I, the males drop pollen quick. If you check out my breeding thread, theres a pictorial to collect the pollen and just pollenate a couple or even just one brach on a flowering female. It walks you through the whole process. Just a thought though.:yummy:

here is the update

i ended up getting rid of the 2 males only because i might be moving in the next couple of months an i dont wanna haul around a bunch of plants and i dont have money to set up another grow area its a bummer to see the little guys go.

i transplanted the Big bud female the skunk#1 the b52/top44 and the sprouts and put them under my 400watt MH to get them movin
the skunk and the b52/top44 have not shown sex yet here are some pics

PB160005.JPG

PB160004.JPG

PB160003.JPG

PB160002.JPG

PB160001.JPG

LOL..I use that same fan. That lil fu*ker works good.

Looks like your ladies are getting big. I really cant wait to see them bu..I love watching the BB and B-52 get so fat they (((snap))). Just make sure to get bamboo stakes for them. Trust me your going to need them.

hey butcher- ya they are really taking off i think they started stalling in those little pots.
but that big bud is going crazy there are pistals everywhere i think the skunk#1 is a girl but im not entirely sure its the one in front on the left side. i think this will be the last time i plant more than one plant in the same pot cuz the roots get so tangled up it made transplanting those sprouts so stressful so i hope the six of them are not all females lol

Back
Top Bottom