3rd Grow 1 Gallon Fun Run 12/12 LST-SOG and Maybe Some Topping

Looks like you've got some juicy buds goin there. The plants are looking super healthy. Very nice! I can't wait to see what these turn out.

Looks like you are right on schedule, they sure look HAPPY
Looks like you've got some juicy buds goin there. The plants are looking super healthy. Very nice! I can't wait to see what these turn out.
RaoulDuke grandaddie77
These are the best plants i have grown so far. I am amazed at how well they are doing in the small containers only 2 of them have 1 little root coming out a drain hole and they are like 1/2 an inch long. but their soil feels like carpet i cant even push my finger in to it unless tear through a bunch of roots.
nice grow how old was when they showed there sex
welcome turfman50
they have auto-flower genes and it was between 7-15 and 7-18 that they showed sex. So they were between 20 and 25 days old.

thanx for looking in. :tokin:

Hey herbsnbuds welcome
and thanx

Here are some pics i took today. I think the hot spell we had out here slowed em down a bit but they were squeezing out some resin in the heat though. Now that things have cooled a down at least at night they seem to be filling in again....slowly.
Even though their buds are not getting a whole bigger they are getting much denser. I have been feeding them FF BigBloom at a bout 3/4 strength and MOAB at full strength and of course sill feeding with silica and floranectar at full strength.

Olive
P10100028.JPG

Jane
P10100047.JPG

Nelie
P101000610.JPG

Blinky looking a little sad. I should have watered her this morning. but i think she will bounce back strong.
P10100086.JPG

Group Shots
P101001611.JPG

P10100208.JPG

P10100217.JPG

Man, I can't believe those things. Looks like you might get a decent haul out of them!

Wow, I just looked at the date of the first post in your journal. My girls went into flower on the 4th. When did you plant yours?

Hello to everyone
i took a few pics of the plants to day. the buds are really starting to chunk up. i have been checking their tricombes and some are frosty and some are clear and some seem to be a bit amber. I was going to pull them this coming weekend but now i might wait an additional week. i have began flushing them with just water and the flora nectar. they still look healthy so they should be ok. here are a few pics.
blinky
P1080001.JPG

nelie
P1080003.JPG

jane
P1080005.JPG

olive
P1080007.JPG

group shot
P1080009.JPG

these are some comparison pics with a lighter. so you can get an idea of the size of these plants are. i had trimmed off lower leaves and small buds (for sampling:smokin:) to help divert more energy to the main colas.
blinky
P1080013.JPG

olive
P1080014.JPG

jane
P10800181.JPG

P1080019.JPG

nelie
P1080015.JPG

Very impressive. I can't believe the size of those colas! Kudos to you, sir. I can't wait to see the finished product! :rollit:

Very impressive. I can't believe the size of those colas! Kudos to you, sir. I can't wait to see the finished product!
thanx raoul im as surprised as you are man i cant believe they went this far with out any real space issues i think it was the hemp hurd i added to the soil. it holds on to a lot of moisture and i think it retarded the roots from searching out moisture at bay but i have no science to back it up.:grinjoint: there was an interesting thing that i did learn is that the hurd it mostly silica
but i dont know if it was soluble for the plants to absorb
I think your making a good decision waiting another week, I usually like the trichomes all cloudy, maybe 15 20% amber, a few clear if any, to each there own though, I prefer heady pot that gets you high, not much for the couchlock stuff.
i really wanted to wait another week but the Dao went another way i will explain below
very impressive brother! whats ur thoughts on the MOAB?
thanx irish you cheeky lurker lol. on moab i was really impressed i was going almost full strength with it and ff big bloom at about 3/4 strength and only saw a little bit of nute burn on blinky. i would use it even with an all organic grow. the buds just swell and more importantly get thick and tight. i learned on this grow and i say this to any one following along especially beginners or novices like me. PH EVERYTHING what is going in and what is coming out of the soil. i will check out the Green Fuse Bloom for a future grow. Is it comparable to the ff BB or is it more like the ff tiger bloom?

Now for the update. unfortunately i am going to pull them sat. i wanted to give em another week to ripen up a bit but blinky got a night job with the Chiquita company and is now making bananas. only a few so far. i will post a pic below. well a terrible almost indiscernible pic anyways lol. so after lights out on thursday i will leave em in the dark until harvest on sat. i cut off all the major water leaves tonight. i will post skin and bones pics of them with out their leaves before the chop. one good thing about little plants they wont have to wait too long for them to dry. I think im coming out this grow with a lot more insight and skill in growing. i mean im not pitviper or irishboy but you hear those sloppy steps behind you boys that be me.:tokin:

here is the best pic sad as it might be with blinky's wiener hanging out. if you look right in the middle of the pic you can see what looks like a very tiny lime green leaf. i havent felt any seeds but i will find out after they dry
P1110025.JPG

to be honest i am not to sure how it compares to FF nutes? ive never used FF. but GF will make ur buds very frosty and smell great and add weight.. you use it all the way threw bloom and its 100% organic made from plants.

thanks for the feed back on MOAB.. i haven't really got to mess around with it too much, but its almost the same as my Bud Blaster.. thats good about the nute burn because the BB will burn my tips every time, but i dont recall MOAB doing it now that i think about it.. so it seemed to tighten things up? did you notice anymore frosting from it?

by the way i am not a good grower i am just a grower just trying to learn how to grow. i am the foor steps behind you bro trying to keep up.:grinjoint:

hmmm is the GF an additive like silica or floranectar with out an NPK? or is it a base flowering nute? i like that it is organic. :smokin:

it was hard to tell about frosting on account that each plant pulled different genes in that department and i have not grow these seeds out fully like this. all the buds are definitely frosty when i look with my (crappy) pocket scope the trics are really long on some parts. i think Nelie got the most frosty. all of her sugar leaves on the main cola have those long ass trics on top and on bottom. they look like frosted flakes. i will try to get some decent closeups of their main colas b4 i harvest. to get and idea of the differences between the buds on these sisters.

by the way i am not a good grower i am just a grower just trying to learn how to grow. i am the foor steps behind you bro trying to keep up.

haha maybe your right but you have grown some good looking godzilla sized MJ

hmmm is the GF an additive like silica or floranectar with out an NPK? or is it a base flowering nute? i like that it is organic. :smokin:

it was hard to tell about frosting on account that each plant pulled different genes in that department and i have not grow these seeds out fully like this. all the buds are definitely frosty when i look with my (crappy) pocket scope the trics are really long on some parts. i think Nelie got the most frosty. all of her sugar leaves on the main cola have those long ass trics on top and on bottom. they look like frosted flakes. i will try to get some decent closeups of their main colas b4 i harvest. to get and idea of the differences between the buds on these sisters.
ya its an additive for bloom not a base nute.. it wont also but ur plants into ripen mode like a bloom finisher..

haha maybe your right but you have grown some good looking godzilla sized MJ

i haven't grown any buds but small one's in my book.. i want those 2 liter soda buds. next grow i have plans and i will get my 2 liter buds..;)

i try to top my last grow every time.. i might get those buds i am looking for on this grow? its looking promising but i would expect it because its been hell for my girls.. most plants wouldn't be alive from all the things those poor girls have been threw.

ya its an additive for bloom not a base nute.. it wont also but ur plants into ripen mode like a bloom finisher
i think i will pick some up b4 my next grow goes into flower. I'm just about outta FFBB and i'm gonna give the earth juice line a try. the GF should make a nice addition.

damn 2 liter buds that sounds crazy. hell these little plants are only in 4liters of soil.:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom