Second grow 12/12 Lst SOG/SCROG

so here is what i know i got so far 9 pint jars mostly full.
P1150009.JPG

i ordered a scale so when that gets here i can weigh it minus what i smoke:smokin:

i ll give a smoke report once i get the weight

if they are dense buds that can be some weight. i usaly fit a oz at least in those. not saying thats what you got, just saying could be around their if their dense buds.

hey every body im still waiting on my digi scale but i borrowed an analog food scale that measured in O's so i looks like i got at least 4oz which is about an oz more than i had hoped. the skunk turned out to be the best producer lol

ok so here is the smoke report the skunk is a nice body and head high not too stony and seems like it could have used a little more time cuz it doesnt last as long most mature bud but sometimes thats good for me lol . the smoke is smooth with a kinda lemony flavor. i smoked it in a joint
the big bud is a total couch lock. its zombie land lol the smoke is more rough more of a pungent piney flavor (could just be the papers) and last a decent amount of time
good to send me off to sleep
the 5244 is my favorite mostly a couch lock kind but not like the big bud it has a wonderful really sweet flavor and a long lasting high.

hi everybody my scale got here early in the week its one of the hemp plastic ones with a 30yr warranty nice

so the buds weighed out to 86.5 grams so minus what i smoked im gonna say its like 3oz and not 4 so its just what i wanted lol

not bad for 10weeks at 12/12 so thats it till next time which might be soon if my friend ends up with too many plants lol
thanx to everybody for the positive words and for following along and to the lurkers cant see ya but i can feel ya

journal complete

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom